The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2012, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sootbird View Post
mine is keep thinking n thinking.. told her reservist she say i go malaysia.. told her i at home she say i outside. when she miss call me 2 times she will turn angry and start her nonsence again. when i busy with work and never call her she will say i don miss her.. aiyo i really donno how to deal with her sia. make me so stress of being with her.
so u have to built trust in her loh ....

Remember it always take 2 hands to clap ..

U don't trust her .... she don't trust you ...

This is always the step in new couple ...

Sometimes we read too much here and copy-writed too much , so we deicded to use it to test our bg ... ends up ... huhuhu

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 06-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 864 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...tough tough for KT to remain faithful...his loves for VBs is insatiable-addiction appetitie...
wrong... no love for vb but love for poking lovehole

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Everyone will say his wife is the best and different from other's wife
not really... there are alot of complains about wife
Old 06-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 14
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
mine is keep thinking n thinking.. told her reservist she say i go malaysia.. told her i at home she say i outside. when she miss call me 2 times she will turn angry and start her nonsence again. when i busy with work and never call her she will say i don miss her.. aiyo i really donno how to deal with her sia. make me so stress of being with her.
Seems she no trust u leh bro. Mus be u 偷吃 n caught red handed by her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
simplify to sums up their knowledge towards life is they hardly trust anyone not just husband. even their family or relatives sometime.

Bro sootbird, your this experience I believe all bro whom have vn bx sure have gone through this stage.

Don ever ever argue back or lose your head as you will turn a bird to become a super angry bird... trust me... Just explain & explain & joke around abit...the situation will be reverse..
Bro rudolf, i disagree your 1st and 2nd parts. I dont experience tat with my bx. Cos she trust me. Also she trust her immediate family rather than her relatives So Its not the same for everyone lah. Cannot just bcos u n bro sootbird experience the same means tat all VIet wife are like this.

But i agreed with yur last part though. Be it viet or local gals, both are the same have to sweet talk, pacify them.

As like bro shysaint said. It take both hands to clap. Also trust have to be gained. U can possibly trust someone just u know him/her for a short period. but once she trust u n u break tat, tats it. Hard to gain it back.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
haha bro,girl is like that one lah.some time i told me wife:u very funny one leh,before i do like that,u say cannot do like that,then now i do like what u do before,u come and say not like that.She blur blur look at me

But your bx like a bit overdo liao leh.Help her to build some trust on u.Sometime is not she dont trust u but some girl personality is they feel unsecure partly due to she love u a lot and scare to lose u and not she is a vietnamese

Compare to man,they are more emotional,unpredictable and need additonal love no matter how strong head she is
Old 06-02-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Cos she trust me. Also she trust her immediate family rather than her relatives...........but once she trust u n u break tat, tats it. Hard to gain it back.
Since u are a good husband and u cant break the trust of her in u, that means the last time we met to chiong together is your last time.... so sad I have lost a kaki in u

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 06-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
so u have to built trust in her loh ....

Remember it always take 2 hands to clap ..

U don't trust her .... she don't trust you ...

This is always the step in new couple ...

Sometimes we read too much here and copy-writed too much , so we deicded to use it to test our bg ... ends up ... huhuhu
Too bad for me,no chance to copy write and use on her cos everything already happen before i came here
Old 06-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
... but once she trust u n u break tat, tats it. Hard to gain it back.
Its not only cannot gain back ... they will x2 .. x3 .. x4 ...x5 return u back ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 06-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

from my personal experience.... not easy or almost impossible

trying to strike a balance between having a happy family and having fun outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Then i will encourage you to quit the habit and stay faithful to her. Its better to have a happy family than to have fun outside.

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 14
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Since u are a good husband and u cant break the trust of her in u, that means the last time we met to chiong together is your last time.... so sad I have lost a kaki in u
She told me in my face b4: "if u wan u can go uong bia om, i let u go."
say like tat still dare to go meh?

Can lah but have to wait for her to go back then can go uong bia but cannot om
Old 06-02-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can lah but have to wait for her to go back then can go uong bia but cannot om
Go Bia om no om gal. Eat mee por, dun wan mee can or not??? I think u eat veg at home better

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 06-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

when I go bia om with you.... but no uong bia and you never scold me le

Quote:
Go Bia om no om gal. Eat mee por, dun wan mee can or not??? I think u eat veg at home better

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 16
Sootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Seems she no trust u leh bro. Mus be u 偷吃 n caught red handed by her.

Bro rudolf, i disagree your 1st and 2nd parts. I dont experience tat with my bx. Cos she trust me. Also she trust her immediate family rather than her relatives So Its not the same for everyone lah. Cannot just bcos u n bro sootbird experience the same means tat all VIet wife are like this.

But i agreed with yur last part though. Be it viet or local gals, both are the same have to sweet talk, pacify them.

As like bro shysaint said. It take both hands to clap. Also trust have to be gained. U can possibly trust someone just u know him/her for a short period. but once she trust u n u break tat, tats it. Hard to gain it back.
no leh.. ever since she went back she start all these. when i was at her parents house she won be like tt. den when i came back she started again.. sibei stress sia..
Old 06-02-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
no leh.. ever since she went back she start all these. when i was at her parents house she won be like tt. den when i came back she started again.. sibei stress sia..
stress then better end it
Old 06-02-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

over there she have family,but here she alone so might feel insecure.Sit down and talk with her on what is her fear and let her know u are always beside her and think of her even though u are outside
Old 07-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 864 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but once she trust u n u break tat, tats it. Hard to gain it back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Its not only cannot gain back ... they will x2 .. x3 .. x4 ...x5 return u back ...
my girlfriend trusted me 101% for the first 4 years. Even her sisters reported back that they saw me in jc/gl, i am able to xnn all the way. Yet she believe me rather then her sisters. Last 2 years was a hell and the trust is getting lesser after i am caught for alot of unacceptable things.

My girlfriend never x2 x3 x4 to return me back. But she say that although the trust in me is not same as before, she still love me and she will accept and move on. Also she is always hoping i won't do it again....

her method is really high hand.... she is making me fail guilty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1