The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-08-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya maybe it was 200 bro. It has been a while. There was another fit, hard body FL, Qing Qing or something. Might have gotten the two rates mixed up a bit.

Is Gym girl Jessie still FL-ing? Don't seem to be listed in the other sites yet.
Lmao. In your written posts doesn’t seem like u mix up, you can write exact details clearly some-more.
“Her first stint over a year ago, I took her for her FL fj services at 150. And yes her body was real slamming, hard body with a bubble butt to rival Aini even. Ok looking too. Was an awesome jam standing by a full length mirror and seeing both our swest soaked muscles strain and ripple as we bonk like rabbits.”
Clown at its best

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 22-08-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Yo guys, I think my previous post a bit misleading as quoted here. Her first stint over a year ago, I took her for her FL fj services at 150. And yes her body was real slamming, hard body with a bubble butt to rival Aini even. Ok looking too. Was an awesome jam standing by a full length mirror and seeing both our swest soaked muscles strain and ripple as we bonk like rabbits.

Now 150 just for hj... idk.
Nowadays is quite literally paying more for less, no matter ml or fl.
Old 22-08-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Kopi O 安哥 sharing fake information man, she was never listed at $150 not even at those earlier china websites .

No need big regret though , there are many fresh 00 xmm on Audi TT website for you to explore
Those younger ones are going for 400-500 a pop, 200+ range is mostly for milfs now.. inflation is real man..
Old 22-08-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Is Gym girl Jessie still FL-ing? Don't seem to be listed in the other sites yet.
Think she is smart now to do HJ at 150. Given her popularity last stint.
Maybe she will offer FJ option only to her regulars or VIPs.
Rough ball park figure should be 300 and above.
I didn't ask though.

Bro Cerb got a point, she is 4 years older....body and skin sure cannot compare to last time....but at the current crop of MLs here, she might garner some attention.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 22-08-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42155 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Check my post history, Fei Fei never fails to delight imho
Upped u back Thxs bro

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32890081
Old 22-08-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I didn't ask though.

Bro Cerb got a point, she is 4 years older....body and skin sure cannot compare to last time....but at the current crop of MLs here, she might garner some attention.
She certainly has already grabbed attention. Contacted her asking her about availability today and her slots all taken up. Oh so she says
Old 22-08-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Nowadays is quite literally paying more for less, no matter ml or fl.
Actually, there are a few that would surprises. But must keep eyes open big big.

For example, Rong Rong! One bro tried her as a ML , but she also listed FL at 130 and my instincts told me to go for it. And boy, not bad at all. Late 20s, slim, quite pretty, and enough skills and gfe to make the session very pleasurable and satisfying. Rtf 3 times liow. She went back China for a while and will be back. Can't wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
FR for Rong Rong
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/rong-rong-massage/

So one fine day after I tried to book my regular for 2 consecutive days and is unable to do it, I decided to just anyhow try some folks that I wanted to try and that includes Rong Rong. Fortunately or unfortunately, everyone else that replies me indicates that they are already full or unable to do it at my timeslot (cos for some busy weeks, I can only plan a session 1-2 hrs in advance) but Rong Rong is able to.
Old 22-08-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I didn't ask though.

She code red now.. Once can do FS will know her price..

Anyway now wind super strong.. PE coming soon.. Cheong with caution..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-08-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of light

Honestly I don't like bonking girl who gym train their butt. Even thought look big n nice, but got muscle. Not that shiok to bonk.
Old 22-08-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She code red now.. Once can do FS will know her price..

Anyway now wind super strong.. PE coming soon.. Cheong with caution..
You were a huge fan of hers before, weren't you bro iirc
Old 22-08-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You were a huge fan of hers before, weren't you bro iirc
If her price too high now always got Chloe to fall back on lol..

Old 22-08-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Honestly I don't like bonking girl who gym train their butt. Even thought look big n nice, but got muscle. Not that shiok to bonk.
Cannot be too flat/boney.. If not sure pain one when do from behind lol..

Subjective across individual.. Some guys will not like super fit ladies like her and Chloe.. Zora is a tier below so will fit most guys' taste..

Old 22-08-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wanted to book Jessie at night but she told me she just vaccinated and afraid that she will have fever..? Ok la hopefully can try soon as didn't get to try her previous stint.
Old 22-08-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Malay bros like.

Frankly speaking of all the gym girls I've met, she is the only one with such a huge ass. Machiam a bit not proportionate. Tummy six pack. Body very toned. But that butt sticks out like a sore thumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Old 22-08-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually, there are a few that would surprises. But must keep eyes open big big.

For example, Rong Rong! One bro tried her as a ML , but she also listed FL at 130 and my instincts told me to go for it. And boy, not bad at all. Late 20s, slim, quite pretty, and enough skills and gfe to make the session very pleasurable and satisfying. Rtf 3 times liow. She went back China for a while and will be back. Can't wait.
Ah she also went back... was thinking to find her since I got many free slots this week... Avocado also bo liao... so guess it is back to the central....

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1