The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 12-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

any one can confirm h22r09 xiai wei 30 or 40? yesterday ask her she reply 40, i remember it is 30 right
Old 12-05-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

H22R9 ex Sally's room. I miss her body, then all the best to her life. XW ex KS and rather pretty, mine complain is she don't French.

Tell you guys this, stand outside her door rise your voice and inform her. Internet PSL lists stated $40 not $50. Don't cheat us, dick it?

Mine feelings call girls has tons of husbands, ten move forwards to other girls. She could easily hook another ten more. It is that simple to make $. Right Pat and Cookie?
Old 13-05-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DevilLite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would they be open today?
Old 13-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
It is that simple to make $. Right Pat and Cookie?
pat cook again ... haiz.... y keep harping on them...
there r many other gers ... n many other better lorongs ..
move on bro..
Old 13-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 18
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
move on bro..
Agreed with you Bro bonkning, if we are already tired of reading his post, so are the WLs, they don't even want to see him.
Old 13-05-2014, 07:13 PM
Samster

clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
H22R9 ex Sally's room. I miss her body, then all the best to her life. XW ex KS and rather pretty, mine complain is she don't French.
Bro Sally is the one killed some years back right
Old 13-05-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
move on bro..
ya bro, pat to me no no, cookie ok, but many other good ones

Saw h26 R2 JJ good body, how abt her services? want to try her

still cannt get Chris, michelle (H10)
Old 13-05-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
move on bro..
Because he cannot complete the PT jigsaw puzzle without them
Those 2 are the missing pieces in the jigsaw as Jacky claimed he has bonked each and every WL in PT except for Pat & Cookie and they still refused to do his business.
Old 14-05-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
osamabinladin is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
Bro Sally is the one killed some years back right
No. That was jack43.
Old 14-05-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 11
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
ya bro, pat to me no no, cookie ok, but many other good ones

Saw h26 R2 JJ good body, how abt her services? want to try her

still cannt get Chris, michelle (H10)
Chris coming back on 27/5 JJ body not bad sia, saw her doors opened wanted to try her next time
Old 14-05-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

I like JJ also.. she always like to stand by the doors .. throwing flirty looks like free. But i have never tried her before, heard she is providing average service. alot of talking than action ?!

Who can verify ?
Old 14-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of
Re: H12R1A - May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Looks like Jack43 ?

May's room is left (end of passage). Joey's room is right (near entrance). May is sexily dressed (door partially closed, nice legs). Joey is more like OL (door fully opened). May always play with HP. Joey normally standing/ looking out - will "chio " you! Many have mistaken 1A for 14 - look same at a glance. Easily confirmed, next trip (3rd). Both good services - Joey can french/no for May.

Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
Thank you bro Kalv, as you describe, I think should be May I am talking about, but her attitude jia lait leh
Old 14-05-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
I like JJ also.. she always like to stand by the doors .. throwing flirty looks like free. But i have never tried her before, heard she is providing average service. alot of talking than action ?!

Who can verify ?
Went down today, headed straight to H26 without hesitation. Saw room 4,5,6 and 18 locked but lights above. The end alley only JJ's door open and the other one opposite de dk is who lol. JJ does like to stand outside alright.

Waited outside Cookie's door for about 5-6 minutes then the door of room 5 opened. My 1st impression was wah, busty milf sia (her face looks more like a SYT to me instead of a milf though) , next on my bonk list before Chris comes back Turns out to be Ann when I referred to the Petain S-List lol. That set of jugs, yummy.... Then a while later, Room 4 door open liao, then closed again very fast after 1 young guy fast hand fast leg go in lol. Didn't get to catch her face

Finally after 10mins+ of waiting, Cookie's door finally opened. Then I faster walk in, then she looked at me like shocked like that lol. Anyways, here is my FR for Cookie on this fateful day...

14th May 2014 - 1500Hr (FR on H26R18 - Cookie)

Looks: 8/10 (Wouldn't say the best of looks though, but still not bad)
Body: 10/10 (Smooth skin and fair complexion, C cup definitely, best body, little or no tummy fat, firm breasts didn't grab em though not big enough for my taste)
Cat bath: 9/10 (Lick both my left and right nipple sensually for quite sometime and proceeded to my balls ... Shiok ah)
AR: NIL
CBJ: 7/10 (Nothing much to say here feels some teeth when she blows me down there. However, that view of her blowing my small brother feels shiok with her foxy figure especially her hair turns me on lol)
FJ: 9/10 (Did cowgirl a short while after that she says she tired already then change to missionary. Her lovehole was so tight that I released my full force into the CD like 3-4 minutes... Shaved, my favourite too!)
GFE: 8/10 (Didn't have too many conversations, maybe she not into young guys like me... When asking about her age she said 29, dk whether its true or not. But being with her sure makes me feel like she is my GF though.)
RTF: Definitely!

Additional Info: Services wise I would say she really knows how to turn my brother on using her hands but the only bad part is the BJ, other than that quite SOP. No wonder bros reported her being the ice princess and such, maybe need to RTF her more times so she will get more warmed up with me lol. But her lovehole and figure is the main reason I will definitely RTF.
Old 14-05-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
lovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since youre a member of the LPT you are going to like Ann bro!
Old 15-05-2014, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovescim View Post
Since youre a member of the LPT you are going to like Ann bro!
I see! She does BBBJ and 69 too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1