The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
teeeshhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTVs Outings & Kakis Thread

Hi all bros,

Any outings on Fri or Sat? Do kindly count me in if possible! Drop me a pm and we could be in touch, thanks!
Old 12-02-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
SosoBored deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for 1pax to go W ktv tonight. 12feb. Interested pls pm. Bill will be shared equally
Old 13-02-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 22
!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future

crown HH today anyone?
Old 13-02-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
SosoBored deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SH AT W ktv 130215. Any1 interested pls pm. Tyvm
Old 13-02-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
banger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: KTVs Outings & Kakis Thread

Any outing to prc ktv tonight? Pls pm.
Old 13-02-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 12
spicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to all

Can the TS Bros advise how much is room charge for the 2 ktv? Thanks in advance.
Old 13-02-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The room charges can be very cheap with more bros to join in. What can kill is the gals' tips not the room charges.
Old 14-02-2015, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 12
spicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
The room charges can be very cheap with more bros to join in. What can kill is the gals' tips not the room charges.
Bro, so what's room charge and how many girls per pax usually? Are we talking more than $150 per pax? Whats the playability of the girls?
Old 14-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyroll View Post
Bro, so what's room charge and how many girls per pax usually? Are we talking more than $150 per pax? Whats the playability of the girls?
Normally i go alone, always get the smallest room. If a small room is $66, it can divided by 2 bros cost ard $33 per pax. But always getting one gal is not enough, so it might end up, say 3gals, end up ard 150 for the night. But as i say, the feeling of going ktv nowadays is not so enjoying, cos it is like we r entertain the gals. They juz sit down keep quiet n cant do this or that n suddenly out they fly off. The next time u see them will probably be the time they pestering u for tips money.
Old 14-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Normally i go alone, always get the smallest room. If a small room is $66, it can divided by 2 bros cost ard $33 per pax. But always getting one gal is not enough, so it might end up, say 3gals, end up ard 150 for the night. But as i say, the feeling of going ktv nowadays is not so enjoying, cos it is like we r entertain the gals. They juz sit down keep quiet n cant do this or that n suddenly out they fly off. The next time u see them will probably be the time they pestering u for tips money.
now those wl at ktv have many sisters to learn from sop; and especially during cny, less gals more guys so demand over supply. A gal can easily have 4 to 6 rooms in a night session.
Old 14-02-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lovesux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any outing tonight?
Old 17-02-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14262 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute

Got a coupon for 2 jugs at W KTV HH expiring on 26Feb2015 for takeover, good to use during CNY period, pm me if keen?
Old 18-02-2015, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 18
boreland is one of the Best!boreland is one of the Best!boreland is one of the Best!

Hi, since this is probably the more active ktv kaki's joining thread, this post of mine is for me to get to know more kaki who tends to frequent Peace Centre's ktvs. It may well be at Sixth, Seventh, Fourth or second floor. Due to work commitments and family, at best I can go two times a week and probably at least once a week, however I can only join up in a SH session after 2300hrs also due to work.

Of course I can organize but I find it hard to coordinate and liase as I try to minimize using my mobile like a Public relations officer during work. I have done quite a few successful organised outings to some levels, some with total stranger sbf kaki bros, some with my army mates, some with old retired or hibernating chiong mates. If I were to org, I would probably need one or two kaki to go and claim the room early and know how to control their drinking as I do drink a fair bit too esp when I go later. Depending on drinking ability and number of pax, I will decide on room size and type of drinks and damage. Girls you decide and find your own and ensure you tip if leaving early or pass to me if suddenly need to leave. Please do not run tip on these girls. Damage amt will be collected either immediately when I arrive after 2300 or by another trusted bro around time room is claimed or upon your arrival. Smoking permitted our room. No Mic hoggers and happy free inserting singers either, each brother should have his fair share of singing or listening to his/his ger choice of songs. Thanks.

If you are one who tends to frequent the above and think you doesnt mine me joining up your session or can fulfill my requirements if I am organiser, do gimme a tinkle on PM and we take it from there.
Old 18-02-2015, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
luvsyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopigaogao View Post
Got a coupon for 2 jugs at W KTV HH expiring on 26Feb2015 for takeover, good to use during CNY period, pm me if keen?
hi bro, is your 2 jug still available?
Old 18-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
smellybelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any outings tonight? Me and a friend keen. Pm me? Prefer china or Taiwan ktv
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1