The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2012, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Thanks datou, I'm thinking the same thing, one More saying
If I'm there she is going to kiddnappe me and be her bf or hasband forever.

One is bargirl, she just asking me to barfine her at angel witch when I'm there cost 1800php, then she will stay with me for whole day, she has her offday.

So I will see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
mrgolden
Samster Join Date: Jul 2012

just not sure those girls we meet on line can trust and safe or not? i know one through tagged, just after few chat asking 7000 peso from me

So far IMO after contact w some of them
The one asking 2000p will not likely to meet u whether u send money or not.
She is asking everyone she met online to send her money w the same story.

The ones that haven't ask for money , when u arrived in Philipines n start texting them:

some will mention baby need milk powder, school fees, pay rent so hinting u payment required.
They will go on the first deal struck.

Some maybe see u guapo pic want u for their boyfriend (long term relationship) so will meet u first n see how it turns out.

Age is never a problem for them, I hv known many 22-25yo having a 70 yo boyfriend of course providing some kind of financial support.

Only the model look 18-19yos will be picky on age, appearance.
Old 24-09-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5596 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Don't know is it a good thing or bad, many tagged and dia girls want to meet me in Angeles city, 4-7 oct, too little time there can't meet all of them
for the 100th time .. a lot of scammers run amock in Tagged and DIA .. the trick is weeding them out ..

even if they don't ask $, I have had near death experience (well, that's to put it bad way .. but i was playing along, so I was never in any danger .. ) when a 'girl' found out I am stringing her along, she threatened to send a hit squad to get me arrested and deported .. (almost all filipinos know - foreigners can always be deported .. if they don't play by their rule .. )

Beware, beware .. and beware ..

Avoid giving out details, like your hotel, room # and intimate details, or sharing photo .. find excuse like camera broken or whatever..

And more than once, I have seen cam video .. of convicing girls, only later to find out that there is software to pre-record and play video on yahoo chat also .. so you think a girl is pulling down her tube top to entice you .. in reality, it maybe a guy playing a girl's video .

Play safe .. enough said ..
Old 24-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

noted, must be careful when oversea, singapore also, let see how it goes when im there 4-7 oct

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
for the 100th time .. a lot of scammers run amock in Tagged and DIA .. the trick is weeding them out ..

even if they don't ask $, I have had near death experience (well, that's to put it bad way .. but i was playing along, so I was never in any danger .. ) when a 'girl' found out I am stringing her along, she threatened to send a hit squad to get me arrested and deported .. (almost all filipinos know - foreigners can always be deported .. if they don't play by their rule .. )

Beware, beware .. and beware ..

Avoid giving out details, like your hotel, room # and intimate details, or sharing photo .. find excuse like camera broken or whatever..

And more than once, I have seen cam video .. of convicing girls, only later to find out that there is software to pre-record and play video on yahoo chat also .. so you think a girl is pulling down her tube top to entice you .. in reality, it maybe a guy playing a girl's video .

Play safe .. enough said ..
Old 24-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5596 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

so ..

Here is a Tagged scam ..

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5974771547 and only this picture, http://www.tagged.com/photo_view.htm...67#s tate=3_0 looks like a botched edit job .. rest look real, and sweet to melt my heart ..

A sweet girl, said hello to me .. well, my warning bells were in silent mode ..

im half malay phil
but im here in sg now..

Went along, and asked her what she does .. she says she does 'company' for a small fee ..

And she goes on to list the prices.

$100 for 3 hour, $200 for 12 hours, 150 for 6 hours
imhave no client today
you have to pay the booking fee
but im not sure if im available this sunday
mostly my client do book me aerly if they have the date they want
if i were you just book me early for reservation
just pay the booking fee to my manger then after confirmation of payment he going to process your reservation so you should leave your number and he will call you
ok if you want to assure you get e this sunday just book me now so that you already reserved

And I played along, and asked 'what next .. '

And then this comes along .. after a lot of sweet talk ..

ok.. the deatils to whom you send the payment..
sorry for late reply
my manger talk to me now
here is the deatils
first name: noel
surname: santos
current address: philippines

So what should I do folks ?

Believe that a cute Filipina girl, claiming to be in Singapore, now in Woodlands (yah, she said Woodlands) and living in Tampines (yes, Tampines) asking me to send money by WU, to her Manager, in Philippines ?? So that I can take this girl in Singapore out ??

PS: I didn't go out to catch her, she caught me .. as did a dozen or so more ..

Though I have also met a rare 'good' one ..

And sometimes, I get the feeling that the online scammers are former Singapore workers, as they seem to have a better idea of Singapore, including one who told me where the nearest Western Union is .. in Singapore, related to my current position ..
Old 24-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
so ..

Here is a Tagged scam ..

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5974771547 and only this picture, http://www.tagged.com/photo_view.htm...67#s tate=3_0 looks like a botched edit job .. rest look real, and sweet to melt my heart ..

A sweet girl, said hello to me .. well, my warning bells were in silent mode ..

im half malay phil
but im here in sg now..

Went along, and asked her what she does .. she says she does 'company' for a small fee ..

And she goes on to list the prices.

$100 for 3 hour, $200 for 12 hours, 150 for 6 hours
imhave no client today
you have to pay the booking fee
but im not sure if im available this sunday
mostly my client do book me aerly if they have the date they want
if i were you just book me early for reservation
just pay the booking fee to my manger then after confirmation of payment he going to process your reservation so you should leave your number and he will call you
ok if you want to assure you get e this sunday just book me now so that you already reserved

And I played along, and asked 'what next .. '

And then this comes along .. after a lot of sweet talk ..

ok.. the deatils to whom you send the payment..
sorry for late reply
my manger talk to me now
here is the deatils
first name: noel
surname: santos
current address: philippines

So what should I do folks ?

Believe that a cute Filipina girl, claiming to be in Singapore, now in Woodlands (yah, she said Woodlands) and living in Tampines (yes, Tampines) asking me to send money by WU, to her Manager, in Philippines ?? So that I can take this girl in Singapore out ??

PS: I didn't go out to catch her, she caught me .. as did a dozen or so more ..

Though I have also met a rare 'good' one ..

And sometimes, I get the feeling that the online scammers are former Singapore workers, as they seem to have a better idea of Singapore, including one who told me where the nearest Western Union is .. in Singapore, related to my current position ..
bro etsys, if is me i will chose not to believe, to be save

everytime i see this beautiful lady i will not contact them, and if they contact me i will also block them, i only contact those with something like "real photo".

i did encounter many time asking to send money to them then when i meet them they will make me very happy, i chose not to trust them

just think if she is this pretty dont think they need to join tagged, if they are joining something going on.
Old 24-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Thanks datou, I'm thinking the same thing, one More saying
If I'm there she is going to kiddnappe me and be her bf or hasband forever.

One is bargirl, she just asking me to barfine her at angel witch when I'm there cost 1800php, then she will stay with me for whole day, she has her offday.

So I will see how it goes.
Angelwitch is our frequent hangout. Girls there are more down to earth.
Thought still 1500p, looks like prices goes up real fast.
Old 24-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Angelwitch is our frequent hangout. Girls there are more down to earth.
Thought still 1500p, looks like prices goes up real fast.
this girl from angel witch, want to have a baby with me but i have to pay all the cost? lol

she also say once she is pergent i will be like his country man and run away?lol. i told her im not like that???????? wahahahaha
Old 24-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
spacey888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros, I will be lone ranger in ac this Friday 28sep while waiting for my wingman to arrive on Saturday. Any bros in ac and don't mind me joining or meeting up for a few beers? I'm a Malaysian based in Vietnam but have been cheonging ac for 6 times in the last 12 months hehe.
Old 25-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkgal View Post
i been to thailand, vietnam, jakarta and china for lady.
Philippines is the country i hope to explore soon after i saw few pretty waitress in MBS.

but from the photo posted here, i would to say 90% of the girls are too old, dark skin and ugly.. this really stop me from explore further...

i wonder is there any(easily found) young girl+not so dark(lady photo posted here as dark as malay) like what we encounter in Agogo thailand..

i dont expert pinoy as fair as vietnam and china lady..but not to the extent of dark malay
Philippines has its share of fair ladies too....

This one can?

Or how about these girls?

Tell me your preference and I will try to source for you if they are available in the bars / nightspots
Old 25-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster (B)

Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo2014 View Post
Reading through this whole thread gives me the impression that much has changed in Angeles. Haven't been there since 2004... I wonder will I still recognize the places?
AC has changed very much since 2004..... it has been developed and growing rapidly. It will expand tremendously over the next few years as the Koreans and the Middle East Arabs are competing with each other to develop Mega projects.... the Koreans in CDC and the Arabs are going to develop a "City" at the vacant land next to SM Mall.
Old 25-09-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolden View Post
as for me i ask her to meet in her university since she say she need that $$$ to pay for her school fees.
Which university is she attending? Filipino citizens dun pay school fees while attending Government sponsored Universities. They only pay for books, food, lodging and personal expenses.

Unless it is a University that is Church runned or a Private University...... then it becomes the more money you can pay the better results you will get.
Old 25-09-2012, 12:39 AM
Samster (B)

PIC for the Day......... so cute

btw she is ABOVE 18 years old

ENJOY !!
Old 25-09-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoress View Post
Which university is she attending? Filipino citizens dun pay school fees while attending Government sponsored Universities. They only pay for books, food, lodging and personal expenses.

Unless it is a University that is Church runned or a Private University...... then it becomes the more money you can pay the better results you will get.
i guess it must be a scam since philippinies government provide a free education

i learn a lot from here, thank you!
Old 25-09-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Armadillo2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoress View Post
AC has changed very much since 2004..... it has been developed and growing rapidly. It will expand tremendously over the next few years as the Koreans and the Middle East Arabs are competing with each other to develop Mega projects.... the Koreans in CDC and the Arabs are going to develop a "City" at the vacant land next to SM Mall.
I read through the PI threads. The prices bandied about shocked me.
When I was first posted to Clark Air Base in 1985 as PTI for the RSAF Flying School based there..... a beer in the bars cost only 15 peso and barfine for LT is only 600 peso. Although we had free Tiger beer flown in from NCO club in the Mess..... we prefer to go to the bars and pay the 15p since it was so fucking cheap.

And the best part was if you buy the girl a drink.... it comes with a blowjob by the girl on the spot.... she will crawl under the table and suck you till CIM.

The most popular and biggest bar was the Firebirds and it was always packed... together with the Lovebirds and New Bangkok these 3 were the biggest bars in AC.

I can't believe AC has toned down so much.
Old 25-09-2012, 01:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Armadillo2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My last visit there was in 2004 a month before I got married and quitted the cheong scene. This was a photo taken at a "decent" bar .... was so called because the girls wore panties whereas the other bars went fully nude.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1