The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
BEIJING (AFP) - - A blaze and subsequent stampede at a club in southern China killed 43 people and left 88 injured, state media said Sunday, in the latest deadly incident highlighting China's abysmal fire safety record.

Deadly fires are common in China due to the routine flouting or ignorance of fire and safety measures.
Thank you. Lesson learned. Always choose to sit at a table nearest to the exit in China discos.
Old 21-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Chinacharm is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taokay View Post
Bro,

Your gf from shenzhen?I'm going there too early october to find my gf.But i'm staying there till dec.
Yoz Bro, how do you stay so long? Transit in and out of Hongkong?

I plan to go sz again this Dec. Plan to stay longer to see if there are any money making opportunities.

So any Bro here stay in sz for many months by going in and out from HK?
Old 21-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Chinacharm is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro,

Your gf from shenzhen?I'm going there too early october to find my gf.But i'm staying there till dec.
Yoz Bro how you stay so long? Do you transit in and out of Hongkong?

Any Bro using this tactic and the custom is ok with it. Coz I tend to stay in sz for some time without applying for visa.

I plan to go sz again in Mid Dec. Any Bro going there or alr there? Can meet up. Plan to see if there are money making opportunities in sz
Old 21-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
SweetAdeline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ultimate SZ adventure Part 2 ...

Hello Hello ...

Me and my Good Pal / MCLOVIN (by Nick) have decided to go to Shenzhen for 8 nights of debauchery , sex sex and more sex ...

It will not be a sight seeing tour ... It will not be a foodie trip ... And it will certainly not be a shopping trip ...

We go there for one purpose and one purpose only ... to satisfy the insatiable lust and craving for the female flesh ... Basically we will be as stated by MCLOVIN .. going to hit the KTVs and HCs

In honest truth we are still young and very much horny .. so we are looking for any person aged 18 to 25 ? about there approximately to join us in our glorious quest in the land of opportunity china...

Any body intrested please let me or my adorable sidekick , McLovin@@ know ...

Yours Truly

Sweet Adeline...
Old 23-09-2008, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ultimate SZ adventure Part 2 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAdeline View Post
We go there for one purpose and one purpose only ... to satisfy the insatiable lust and craving for the female flesh ... Basically we will be as stated by MCLOVIN .. going to hit the KTVs and HCs

In honest truth we are still young and very much horny .. so we are looking for any person aged 18 to 25 ? about there approximately to join us in our glorious quest in the land of opportunity china...
Dear SweetAdeline,

Do study my journals in the thread SEXCAPADES IN SHENZHEN & SEXCAPADES IN SHENZHEN (SSHHA EXCLUSIVE CLUB)

The data is about 4 years old, and not updated recently.

DO UNDERSTAND that usually 1 MONTH before NATIONAL DAY of CHINA (1st OCTOBER), it's the 严打 YAN2 DA3 period, and many places may be clamped down.

YOU WILL FIND ALL THE INFORMATION you need, but perhaps do not bring your SINGAPOREAN mindset in Shenzhen, as it CAN be dangerous if you flaunt your wealth around...

Stay in at least 3 star hotels or 4 star hotels, there are many good hotels in Shenzhen. Usually good 4 star hotels range between RMB 350 to RMB 450 per night. I'll recommend NEW TIMES HOTEL in Luo Hu, about RMB 450 per night for a good room! Some ULU 3 Star Hotels can range between RMB 200 to RMB 250. C-Trip is a good booking source.

Most people converse in CHINESE, so make sure your Chinese is good at spoken level.

When you see many POLICE CARS around, just for your information, 公安 is POLICE in China, make sure you abort mission if you're going to the HANKY PANKY massage palours.

Most HOTELS in Shenzhen are GIRL friendly, just chat with the BELLBOY after you give them around RMB 10 to RMB 20 tips, they will tell you what you need to know.

GOOD LUCK, and may you enjoy shenzhen

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 23-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jojogigi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Ultimate SZ adventure Part 2 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAdeline View Post
Hello Hello ...

Me and my Good Pal / MCLOVIN (by Nick) have decided to go to Shenzhen for 8 nights of debauchery , sex sex and more sex ...

It will not be a sight seeing tour ... It will not be a foodie trip ... And it will certainly not be a shopping trip ...

Any body intrested please let me or my adorable sidekick , McLovin@@ know ...

Yours Truly

Sweet Adeline...
ur name very misleading leh. sounds like a boy with girl name. HAH. anyway im 27. so cannot join u. and im going there in the next 2 weeks. so lagi no chance. have fun la. would love to join u guys. cos i like to chiong. but no pt la....
Old 23-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
SweetAdeline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Going to shenzhen...

Hello Hello again ...

To Sperminator!! thank you for your valuable advice .. point taken .. i will exercise extra precaution when I go there ...

I forgot to add that Me and McLovin@@ are going to shenzhen on the 21th to the 29th of November ... not anytime during the month of October ... And this would be my second trip to the wonderland of pretty xiao mei-s

And lastly , My name is obviously not Adeline .... and i am not a girl nor transexual ... Im a healthy fully , functional , very virile and robust young Male ... haha ... jojogigi if you are still up for it you're very much welcomed to join us ...

until next time this is ...

Sweet Adeline
Old 25-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Taokay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinacharm View Post
Yoz Bro how you stay so long? Do you transit in and out of Hongkong?

Any Bro using this tactic and the custom is ok with it. Coz I tend to stay in sz for some time without applying for visa.

I plan to go sz again in Mid Dec. Any Bro going there or alr there? Can meet up. Plan to see if there are money making opportunities in sz
Hi,

My longest record without a visa is 6mths.have to check out and check in twice a month at luohu.and i have also devise a plan which can help me cut cost without having to take a train into hk sheung shui station and a ride back to china just to get that darn passport chop.To and back usually will cost you around 60 bucks.20 bucks x 2 = 40 bucks for the train ride.20 bucks is like those unforseen cost of drinks,lunch or breakfast,feeder bus service to luohu shenzhen to go hk etc.........basically just to chop your passport will cost you around 150 rmb a months lah...

How my plan work to cut cost and how i found out????hahaha....
If im not wrong there are currently 3 exit points to hk from shenzhen.
first been the luohu,luomazhou and the 3rd one i forget what name liao.usually you wont want to use the 3rd way cos it is by bus only and cost almost the same,dirty and crowded.and i sometime use luohu cos it nearer to where i stay.

luohu station to hk is a 1 way passage.once you exit china and enter hk it is a one way passage.there is totally no way or loophole to re-enter back to china by another entrance once you chop and cross to hk.and you have to take the mtr all the way to sheung shui station cross opposite to the another side to go back to luohu and exit hk again and enter china again.
this is time consuming and wasting of money if you dont intend to go hk at all at that point of time.anyway you wont want to have your lunch or breakfast at hk as 1 meal of noodle at hk , you can have 2 meal at shenzhen.haha...

So to say , i use luo ma zhou station at futian in shenzhen to cross hk and chop with a loophole.i spent only 2 dollar rmb for the bus to the station nia....KNN...isn't that damm fuck cheap?
first of all you chop and exit china.walk to the hk side and chop to enter hk.
DO NOT !!!! REMEMBER DO NOT take the MTR to go to sheung shui!!!
exit by a side entrance to the bus bay.what special on this luo ma zhou station is ,it have bus services too beside MTR.so you walk down to the bus bay.Of course DO NOT TAKE THE BUS TOO!!!!Take the up going escalater to the hk immigration check point exit side to china.chop and exit hk.walk all the way to china side and chop again.
HAHAHA...HERE YOU ARE BACK AGAIN TO CHINA AGAIN WITH JUST DAMM 2RMB DOLLARS!!!!of cos exclude other amounts that you spend on food or drink if you hungry.

SOME OF YOU MIGHT HAVE KNOW THIS WAY.BUT HOPEFULLY IT DO HELP YOU SAVE SOME!RATHER THAN GIVING IT TO THE MTR TRAIN RIDE.YOU SAVE 2 -3 PASSPORT CHOPPING TRIP ,WILL BE ABLE TO LET YOU ENJOY AN ENVENING AT HEALTH CENTER!

Cheers..... : )
from lust
there is no grief,
whence then fear?
Old 25-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good sharing....cheers...

Quote:
Hi,

My longest record without a visa is 6mths.have to check out and check in twice a month at luohu.and i have also devise a plan which can help me cut cost without having to take a train into hk sheung shui station and a ride back to china just to get that darn passport chop.To and back usually will cost you around 60 bucks.20 bucks x 2 = 40 bucks for the train ride.20 bucks is like those unforseen cost of drinks,lunch or breakfast,feeder bus service to luohu shenzhen to go hk etc.........basically just to chop your passport will cost you around 150 rmb a months lah...

How my plan work to cut cost and how i found out????hahaha....
If im not wrong there are currently 3 exit points to hk from shenzhen.
first been the luohu,luomazhou and the 3rd one i forget what name liao.usually you wont want to use the 3rd way cos it is by bus only and cost almost the same,dirty and crowded.and i sometime use luohu cos it nearer to where i stay.

luohu station to hk is a 1 way passage.once you exit china and enter hk it is a one way passage.there is totally no way or loophole to re-enter back to china by another entrance once you chop and cross to hk.and you have to take the mtr all the way to sheung shui station cross opposite to the another side to go back to luohu and exit hk again and enter china again.
this is time consuming and wasting of money if you dont intend to go hk at all at that point of time.anyway you wont want to have your lunch or breakfast at hk as 1 meal of noodle at hk , you can have 2 meal at shenzhen.haha...

So to say , i use luo ma zhou station at futian in shenzhen to cross hk and chop with a loophole.i spent only 2 dollar rmb for the bus to the station nia....KNN...isn't that damm fuck cheap?
first of all you chop and exit china.walk to the hk side and chop to enter hk.
DO NOT !!!! REMEMBER DO NOT take the MTR to go to sheung shui!!!
exit by a side entrance to the bus bay.what special on this luo ma zhou station is ,it have bus services too beside MTR.so you walk down to the bus bay.Of course DO NOT TAKE THE BUS TOO!!!!Take the up going escalater to the hk immigration check point exit side to china.chop and exit hk.walk all the way to china side and chop again.
HAHAHA...HERE YOU ARE BACK AGAIN TO CHINA AGAIN WITH JUST DAMM 2RMB DOLLARS!!!!of cos exclude other amounts that you spend on food or drink if you hungry.

SOME OF YOU MIGHT HAVE KNOW THIS WAY.BUT HOPEFULLY IT DO HELP YOU SAVE SOME!RATHER THAN GIVING IT TO THE MTR TRAIN RIDE.YOU SAVE 2 -3 PASSPORT CHOPPING TRIP ,WILL BE ABLE TO LET YOU ENJOY AN ENVENING AT HEALTH CENTER!

Cheers..... : )
Old 26-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
rooiooi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great! I didn`t know got such lobang at 落马周 station. Will try it out next time after my Visa expired. Thanks for sharing.
Old 27-09-2008, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Taokay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooiooi View Post
Great! I didn`t know got such lobang at 落马周 station. Will try it out next time after my Visa expired. Thanks for sharing.
You are welcome.You are station there for work?
from lust
there is no grief,
whence then fear?
Old 30-09-2008, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15302 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

might be going to shenzhen next month..any good lobangs for 4 star hotel?? which KTV is happening?
Old 30-09-2008, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear ALL,,

Firstly let me express my thank you for having such a wondering thread

i going to sz in later Nov,
can i chec kif there any place to explore when u around the area of BU JI. i aware that there is a spa in lily hotel, which offer services. but it cost ard 500-700 for massage an extra.. is there is place cheaper?
i might be going to luohu to explore for a day to see the place there before i go back luo hu again

can some bro advise on wat should i do ??
thank you
Old 02-10-2008, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sin_City deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be going Shenzhen from 17 Oct to 21 Oct. Anybody wanna cheong?
Old 02-10-2008, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 17
Prostate Intact is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProstate Intact is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
As long don't go to those bing guan can liao.i ever kena check at those cheap bing guan.Kan nin na!!!those police are damm fuck up!!they say foreigner cannot stay at this kind of budget bing guan and only at hotel.luckly im not doing anything hanky panky at that time.
Bro Taokay, thanks for the info. In order to save on accomodation, I normally stay at those bright and clean 3-star hotels at Louhu for ard 250RMB for 2 wks at a stretch, not the bing guan as mentioned.(Bing guan can be had for around 100-150RMB). Thats why I asked if they ever ck/raid those 3-star hotels.

Goin up 2nd half of Oct, plan to travel around to Shan Tou and maybe beyond. Got Teochew chio bu there? Appreciate if anyone can shed some light.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1