The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
vitagen01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1608

It has been a while since I last visit 1608 ever since Jing Jing my favourite girl left.

Today was feeling really horny so decided to pay a visit.
When reach there only 1 girl left, her name was Nana.

I decide to go with her cause I was really attracted by her looks!
She is easily a 8/10 just base on looks and with the cleavage spilling out i couldn’t stand it.

After that proceed to shower tgt and she proceed to give me a peck. But no bbbj during shower which was ok for me. She then ask me if I have anything I want to do or do not want to do. I told her I am not fussy just need to release

Then when in bed, proceed with cat bath on the back where she tried her best and also used her nips to rub against my back.

After that flip around and she proceed to give me bbbj then she ask me why I haven’t give her a kiss lol. I told her coming soon. I threw her back on the bed and begin my picasso painting. She really likes it as she did guide me and told me not to stop. After that I told her I cannot already need to put inside and I told her to go up on me first which she proceeded.

She slowly insert in and moan softly saying 顶到低了 which then I ask back really? And proceed to pump even faster. After that I sense she was tired and I told her to lie down my turn to pump.

When in missionary, she proceed to squeeze her boobs together to let me see how they wobble when I pump her in missionary. It was amazing and process to unload shortly after. She said it was damn 刺激 but i was tired as fk already. She told me still got some time and asked me if I wanted a short massage or 2nd round? Lol but I politely declined as I felt drained already

Overall I think she did improve in her services! And she was bubbly throughout. I do wanna rtf if I have the time and money

Please note that she has a huge tattoo on her right boob and tummy Which may be a turn off to some. She also has a c section mark covered by the tattoo. For me it was ok and doesn’t really bother me as long as below is tight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1