The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-09-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
err... did she say "你很厉害?"

that's actually a backhanded compliment. if you get that remark in the number checking database, it becomes harder to make bookings with the ang pais. working ladies generally prefer "one minute men"
The more I read the more I sian to book ML in SG sia. The impression Im getting nowadays are, Number not in DB, a lot dun want to accept. if manage to book, last long, ML not happy, too fast, kenna laugh by ML. Try to commando, high risk of tio catfish. Haiyoh.
Old 23-09-2023, 03:08 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18628 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icopral View Post
For the lao jiao bros, when you say regular ML what's the frequency of visitation like ah? Once a week, 2 weeks or a month?

And also after you visit for so many times wouldn't it get mundane?
Depends on your own gut feel on getting something more on the next visit...either that or the ml will lead you to think that way

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 23-09-2023, 03:10 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18628 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
The more I read the more I sian to book ML in SG sia. The impression Im getting nowadays are, Number not in DB, a lot dun want to accept. if manage to book, last long, ML not happy, too fast, kenna laugh by ML. Try to commando, high risk of tio catfish. Haiyoh.
I rather go HCs or MPs nowadays...its the excitement of unlocking....nowadays...those in condo with vanillas...this cannot, that cannot, its not worth it...at least in MPs, I will get a good massage as a baseline

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 23-09-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 3
qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I rather go HCs or MPs nowadays...its the excitement of unlocking....nowadays...those in condo with vanillas...this cannot, that cannot, its not worth it...at least in MPs, I will get a good massage as a baseline
What is HC?
Are you talking about regular MPs or those listed on slg and other sites?
Any recommendations?
Old 23-09-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
dididino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey people I'm curious on your pick
Able to share you favourite ML go to for?
A.SYT
B.Nuru
C.Sensual

Many thanks in advance!
Old 23-09-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42411 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
If I didn’t mix her up with someone else, I recall her doing this move where she stood behind my head (I was lying down) and she licked/sucked my nipple. In that position, her boob was just dangling above my face, so I oso sucked lor. We were mutually sucking. Haha. Did she do that?
Wow doing facial with boobs .... tats the best position tat long lost skill liao
Old 23-09-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7766 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Too many new accounts set up just to write very positive MR.
Especially after a negative review.
Old 23-09-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 13
hp2k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhp2k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Hey people I'm curious on your pick
Able to share you favourite ML go to for?
A.SYT
B.Nuru
C.Sensual

Many thanks in advance!
For B. and C. Nat . Usually SYT no skills.
Old 23-09-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Too many new accounts set up just to write very positive MR.
So decided to shares my experience with her…
I think we should let the girl herself to realize that she need to put in more effort and up their service to entice us, so we will rtm them.
As a SYT lover, I visited her went she first arrived.
To me very very vanilla service , not even allow to remove her bottom don’t talk about roam south..
Look won’t reject and nice boots. but can only see and “touch and go” where got chance to play with her boots .
Yes nice big mirror next to the bed but limited action… what a waste
I doubt she will be overbooked if her service level don’t improve…
Just my 2 cents worth.
From what I know, there are bros who promise ML that they will write FR for them, and in return, they don't pay the ML for her service.

All bros here, you think this behavior acceptable?
Old 23-09-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
dididino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post
From what I know, there are bros who promise ML that they will write FR for them, and in return, they don't pay the ML for her service.

Nani!? As you can see I'm one of the recent poster. Only wrote 1 FR coz had a great time. But free? they got so desperate for posting here meh?

To answer you I think it's not acceptable leh. I also cannot believe if ML agree to it
Old 23-09-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 631 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:

I seriously think the ML wouldn't agree to it. But I also hear of stories of refusal to pay for whatever reason. Probably the dude refused to pay and offered writing FR after the deed.
I don't blame the ML for relying on the database to prevent meeting such customers..
Old 23-09-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42411 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Most MLs dare care abt report
If they r good they know they r good .... more $$$ will flow in No need to give free svc for report
Old 23-09-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Nani!? As you can see I'm one of the recent poster. Only wrote 1 FR coz had a great time. But free? they got so desperate for posting here meh?

To answer you I think it's not acceptable leh. I also cannot believe if ML agree to it
Same here, I only write FR if the ML is good and comes into my RTM list, I had visited a few ML / FL, normally once or twice a week. I ever had 2 MLs and 1 FL in a day, because first 2 MLs real disappointment, and worse the last FL lagi disappointed, go home BJ myself more shiok (my wife not in town that day). I don't write FR after my session if I think their service
is normal or not to mine liking or worse, BAD.

For those bad ML / FL, I will only comment if any Bros ask

I heard from the ML themselves, and few ML even offer me $20-$40 cheaper or half price service in order for me to write for them. So you think they are willing do provide free service? They need bros to write FR, so they are obligated.
Old 23-09-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I seriously think the ML wouldn't agree to it. But I also hear of stories of refusal to pay for whatever reason. Probably the dude refused to pay and offered writing FR after the deed.
I don't blame the ML for relying on the database to prevent meeting such customers..
It could be one of the reason. There even bro who steal ML money (3 weeks ago, and she suspect is a PRC bro working in Singapore)
Old 23-09-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Most MLs dare care abt report
If they r good they know they r good .... more $$$ will flow in No need to give free svc for report
Bro, they care a lot about FR, those ad they pay monthly to TS, most bros here will not believe their FR (a lot of fake FR and photos) The ML can even ask them to delete the FR there if it wrote her bad by just WC TS.

They are good also need bro honest FR here then more bro will go......

This forum here, good or bad FR, Forum master will not delete unless you go off the line.

I only read FR here, then decide my next target
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1