The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-09-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Her hand ok?
I know you being sarcastic. But legit what I exp today was great. I am not a white Knight. I speaking the truth. You can see my records lol
Old 30-09-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 5
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/lora-massage/

Contray to reports that her service standards has drop

I visit lora. She was awesome leh??? Like legit one of the top 5 mls I have visited

She look around 23 25??? Have a awesome figure. Can tell she execrise. she look like those girls in yoga or tennis outfit that you wish to fuck but can't cos she out of your league.

And yes she is pretty. Beautiful eyes. Was in heaven when she look at me with those eyes.

She was really attentive to my needs and legit did not rush the hj. I did not feel mechanical at all. I won't go into details about the deed but it was crazy awesome.
Sensual wise she was awesome. I won't go into details. Before you ask FYI she only offer what is on her ad .
I concur, I was contemplating whether to visit or not after some say her std dropped. I am very glad that I was able to meet with such an enthusiastic and pretty lady.

This girl very easy to KC one, you know how some girls U visit the conversation can be quite robotic, but not her! Within the first few mins it was like we were chatting like old friends. She has a very cheerful disposition, she kept humming while massaging me

I though KiKi was good, but Lora GFE wins her

She is on my rotation now!
Old 30-09-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know you being sarcastic. But legit what I exp today was great. I am not a white Knight. I speaking the truth. You can see my records lol
Er... not being sarcastic. Which part was sarcastic?

I know she hurt her hand... unless you didn't realise for some reason.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 30-09-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Oh lol. No she didn't complain about her hand
Old 30-09-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh lol. No she didn't complain about her hand
Okok... just glad that it is not as bad as I thought.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 30-09-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 5
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Oh ya, just saw her wechat post, take a pill and sleep. Hope she recovers soon.
Old 30-09-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
Oh ya, just saw her wechat post, take a pill and sleep. Hope she recovers soon.
Can still have stellar session without the customer realising, should be recovering ok... unless she tahan-ing

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post

I though KiKi was good, but Lora GFE wins her

Btw kiki super bochup one, how can compare...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 30-09-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Finally managed to reunite with returnee Ke Ying (now know as Nan Xi) over lunch.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/nan-xi-massage/

The location is very discret and out of view. But not ideal for foot soldiers - a good 10 minutes walk unshethered from MRT, but plenty of road side parking and a public carpark nearby for drivers.

The apartment is cosy and is much better than her previous location with the ♿️

Looks : still as pretty as when I last saw her in jan23

Boobs : small B but can Zhut zhut (be gentle please)

GFE : very high. like long loss lovers. To be fair, I have known her for quite a while before, hence no need ice breaker, Straight hug and kiss.

Generally she is very accomodating and will try her best to please but respect her boundaries.

Will not go into much details as each experience may be different. Mine started with some back massage and chat about old times. Skills have improved and knows here are the meridian points to press. Got strength, so better tell her to tone down if you feel the pain. Well one thing lead to another and soon we are hugging and kissing like long loss lovers with her only in her panty.

After the deed, we cuddle up for a while until time to wash up.

No usage of phone during the entire session.

RTM - Yes. like what I have done before. (Oh, forgot to mention she served plain water before and after the session. If this information is important. �� )
Old 30-09-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
dididino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Visited her recently, not for bros who prefer slim girls but her massage and sensual were good. Opted for the BBBJ option and she was determined to make me shoot even though I took some time. She kept on going until the very last drop, which made me very satisfied.

YMMV, I value service more so she's definitely a RTM for me.
Visited Xiao Ya today after seeing 2 reviews given. Above review is exactly how I feel about it. Definitely not for someone who prefer slim girl.

I think she looks pretty cute and stunning in her own way.

She is very service oriented, massage is strong though not very long, CIM comes with many variations. I'm also not the not minute man and it's not a problem with her.

After the deed we chat and she show me around the latest hobby she's into now. She did not cook today so I'll return next time to try her cooking.

She's very sincere and I like that, I'll definitely RTM for more.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 01-10-2023 at 12:08 AM.
Old 01-10-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 10
omg12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteromg12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

visted ruanruan just now.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ruan-ruan-massage/
she look abit like itzy chaeryeong and she got a sweet voice
looks 9/10
gfe 9/10
sensual 8/10
body 9/10
RTM : absolutely
Old 01-10-2023, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Arissa has delisted for weeks and RTC, She is likely not coming back to Singapore any time soon or not at all. So looking for good alternative who provides very good massage. .

So look for Zara who provides very good massage similar to Arissa

Her place has nice view and also she also has massage bed.

Similar to Arissa. She took pride in her massage works. She is better vanilla than Arissa. YMMV

For serious massage lover, can actually look for Zara.

RTM many times for very good body massage after Arissa delisted
Thanks bro. I was wondering what happened to Arissa, thought its just routine back to home trips.
Old 01-10-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Weird question but does anyone know what ML mean what they say your dick is "漂亮". Lol, have recent a few comments on this but unsure on what they mean unless they really just complimenting my dick ?? (btw I'm not big)
It means your dick is clear for more intimate services should you require it?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 01-10-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!

Anyone has visited any of these would appreciate your review . Thanks in advance.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/jojo-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiao-mili-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/
Old 01-10-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 12
nthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to behold

Any review on her:

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/miao-miao-massage/
Old 01-10-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Anyone has visited any of these would appreciate your review . Thanks in advance.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/
I visited MHT.

Location or should I say property was where we are familiar with, just a different level.

She didn't put on any make up when I visited, tbh looked quite different from her listing pics... or if you saw her friend's WC moments you couldn't tell it was her. Think some other bros have the same thoughts. Nevertheless, she still looks good but not as stunning as her photos.

Tall as per listing, what she wore that day revealed her well endowed boobs. Would have been perfect if her ass matched that.

Massage was so so... she asked me if it was too hard (maybe I looked fragile lol)...

Sensual was so so... roaming before I could even go south kena stopped... so didn't even roam outside.

She was friendly throughout.

BTW, I also visited yan yan in the same area.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-yan-yan/

That day felt really tired so decided to go for her as read that her massage not bad, even though her photos didn't gum me.

Okay photos not gum so likewise in person.

Like what she did to her place, quite cosy and conducive for a relaxing massage.

Her massage was above average, will check if wanna use oil.

Sensual was above average as well. The highlight was the HDLY when my lower half was elevated with my thighs on hers... some other MLs did this before but Princess is the one that comes to my mind whenever someone does this. The way she handled my dick especially when she was rubbing my dickhead made me wanna cum each time she did that (but I tahan-ed). Now I know why she is quite popular.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa

Last edited by derrickboy; 01-10-2023 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Add link
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1