The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-09-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
Normally I will added 5 years to advertised age. Recently meet one advertised as 22 but actually 35. That crushed my fantasy.
But to be fair, the ML looks great despite the age.

13 years difference, that is too much....
But can write a MR to share share?
Old 29-09-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
13 years difference, that is too much....
But can write a MR to share share?
Bro, not surprise at all, many of the ML / FL here are over 40yo mark (advertised as 25 - 26), just they are well maintained, but I like, I am not into SYT
Old 29-09-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Bro, don’t be offended if I say this. Your cock must be damn small la. How can she looked at the phone while we pump her. My friend cannon machiam Danny D, he can’t even put the whole rod in.
I think he meant after the service is done.
The one time i visited her same, after shooting, she just lie there play her phone, was awkward for while then I just auto go bathe.
Old 29-09-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blahiman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

W review:

Looks: 7/10 Big eyes,

Body: 7/10 not as slim as photos, but still pleasant

Service: 8/10 decent massage and service

RTM: See others

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/w-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 29-09-2023 at 05:33 PM.
Old 29-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Okay bro, I think I know why. I manage to reply then saw top corner got alert of people PM me. Maybe didn't reply, I quite new leh.

I'm replying then 1 by 1 now which can only do every 5 min.
Not replying to DM won’t get you zapped la, most probably something you wrote that hurt some people’s feelings or pockets. Go userCP to see who zapped you, but more often than not zappers don’t dare put their nick one la.
Old 29-09-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Yap, her huge knockers are great but her restrictions as mentioned really is a boner killer for me.

Can see but cannot touch….

Her top up for other services are also quite steep, not really worth it in my personal opinion.

For nuru, you are better off with Nat, sensual experience gao gao plus lower pricing.
Yeah i know nat is the other choice but hard to book……
Old 29-09-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
dididino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Not replying to DM won’t get you zapped la, most probably something you wrote that hurt some people’s feelings or pockets. Go userCP to see who zapped you, but more often than not zappers don’t dare put their nick one la.
Thanks for guiding, manage to find them under user cp full version. You're right, no nick left but the zap is funny, one is upset with me checking ML delist, the other about us buying food, the other upset with boasting?

Maybe they take it personally, oh well.
Old 29-09-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thanks for guiding, manage to find them under user cp full version. You're right, no nick left but the zap is funny, one is upset with me checking ML delist, the other about us buying food, the other upset with boasting?

Most of the time, people zap for the lamest reasons. Am sure there are also a good number of appreciative bros who have upped you. I see your points climbing. ☺️
Old 29-09-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
dididino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Most of the time, people zap for the lamest reasons. Am sure there are also a good number of appreciative bros who have upped you. I see your points climbing. ☺️
I requested them to haha, coz it's reached a point of max 8 messages and 5 min waiting time per message.

Glad those bro helped. But do feed back to me if my post does not feed the culture here
Old 29-09-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post
Bro, not surprise at all, many of the ML / FL here are over 40yo mark (advertised as 25 - 26), just they are well maintained, but I like, I am not into SYT
The more we find about an ML, the more disappointed we will be. I'd rather go for a hot MILF than some average looking (and often poor service) YT.
Old 29-09-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -148 / Power: 0
msig msig
Quote:

It's okay. I'm in negative territory.
Old 29-09-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Weird question but does anyone know what ML mean what they say your dick is "漂亮". Lol, have recent a few comments on this but unsure on what they mean unless they really just complimenting my dick ?? (btw I'm not big)
Old 29-09-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Weird question but does anyone know what ML mean what they say your dick is "漂亮". Lol, have recent a few comments on this but unsure on what they mean unless they really just complimenting my dick ?? (btw I'm not big)
Are you circumcised?
Old 29-09-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1040 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4615 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Yap, her huge knockers are great but her restrictions as mentioned really is a boner killer for me.

Can see but cannot touch….

Her top up for other services are also quite steep, not really worth it in my personal opinion.

For nuru, you are better off with Nat, sensual experience gao gao plus lower pricing.
Hahaha. Yes bro. Can see but cannot touch.. so I go smell deeply and she almost slapped me for that. Lol
Old 29-09-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1040 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4615 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheldon123 View Post
Booked her before she changed her photos. Completely different person back then. Webmaster deleted my comment too. Went ahead cause I was late. One hand massage, no cat bath, SN, mechanical hand job while she stands next to the massage table.

Current set of photos, i think there's about 30% resemblance. Service wise, I wouldn't recommend at all.
Thanks bro. Wanted to try her last week. But she ignore me when I ask if can piak her anot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1