The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-10-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Baicai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

MR for Ruan Ruan.

Looks: 8/10 Pretty and tall girl. . Someone you will not reject.

Massage: 7/10 She is not trained in this area. But she did make some effort.

Sensual: 8/10
- Strips to SN
- Cat bath you
- Her hdly was good. Probably her flat mate taught her some moves
- Can suck her huge melons
- My hands were everywhere on her
- She got me very high and I had a massive orgasm
- Cuddles by your side after the deed and chats with you

RTM? Yes.
Old 05-10-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2086 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
FR that you could skip as I believe Natalie is stranger to nobody. So it will be summarised. I was lucky to randomly check on a timing and she was available.

She is pretty, have Bs around B+ to C. Body is hot, no tummy.

Took Nuru, started with a good massage, oh my the sensual was mind blowing, many fake position rubbing outside the V. I like how she will guide you to many different position and the way to hold her. Her body smells good, and the way she look at you is...

I came out a happy boy, totally stay about 55 mins. As many other said. It's the current legend to me as well.

Remember, YMMV.

Rtm? Yes. Till I hit a lucky slot again

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/natalie-massage/
strongly agree with your MR. when she sits on you, can feel the warm of her 妹妹. She’s definitely cuddable her nip seems to be sensitive and erect easily

The nuru was “dangerously close”, was thinking if it’s better to do it capped ? is 60 mins too rush for nuru ?

Left super sextisfied as well. The only minus thing is I feel that the bedsheet need a wash
Old 05-10-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cgmakp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kele. Massage was alright. She looks just like the photo with 15% discount or plus 5 years. Juagen was slighty painful. Massaged me topless and rub her c cup breast on my bad. Catbath was not for me coz I'm very ticklish. She gave hj with prostate massage. Was just ok for me. Kinda feels like shitting. So far I prefer Baobao massage. I tried calling Mia and Ice but no answer.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ke-le-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 06-10-2023 at 10:08 AM.
Old 05-10-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by natstew View Post
MR for Ting Zi

Looks: 7/10

Disappointing, from the way some of the reviews described her I was expecting near Xiao Han level. She is above average for sure but really nothing special.

Body: 7/10

Decent, SYT but again nothing great.

Massage: 5/10

Bare minimum effort and short. Felt like she was in a hurry.

GFE: 5/10

Decent conversationalist but when it comes to sensual, very commercial.

Sensual: 5/10

Can't zhut, can't touch nipple, faces away during a mechanical HJ.

Overall:

Was very disappointed, should have trusted the recent reviews on her. One of the worst experiences I've had in the past year. Would have gone back to XLN but she hasn't been responding :|

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ting-zi-massage/
Visited her few months back. Service level was high, playability was good.
Most recent visit turn out to be quite restrictive with mechanical motion.
No rtm for me.
Old 05-10-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridianchris View Post
Just visited Ting Zi this afternoon. I was considering to cancel my appointment after seeing the MR just before my appointment. I am glad that I proceed with the appointment as I do not like stood up the ML last minute.
My honest MR on Ting Zi

Look 8/10 Close to her photos
Massage 7/10 She put in effort and not too bad.
Sensual 8/10
She was patient with nails crawling, hdly, kissing from body to ear. Did not resist when I zhut her and able to roam gently inside her panties(YMMV). She even gave me a head massage and ended slightly over 1 hour.
Gave her small tips and left a happy man
RTM YES

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ting-zi-massage/
Interesting this sounds more like the tingzi of old
Old 05-10-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 13
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Might be true though. LOL.

The negative reviews here has an immediate impact on them. Some of the ML told me their phones go silent once extreme negative reviews appear here. Tingzi must have felt it and improved immediately
I bet my kkj is WKs tell her and she ask them to write something nice to counter the bad FRs.
Old 06-10-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
Dark33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDark33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do you have to top up for CIM?
Old 06-10-2023, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funb View Post
Can explain as after getting negative feedback, the ML self reflected on her mistake and improved her svc level...

LOL..
U gotta be kidding me..

Obvious is deploy her roberts/WK to say good stuff about her after those -ve feedback..

Is pretty much standard procedure for these women lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-10-2023, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
I'm friend with the 闺蜜 so.. kinda know what's going on. u have og angel personal wechat?
the gui mi listed?
Old 06-10-2023, 04:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Meridianchris is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I bet my kkj is WKs tell her and she ask them to write something nice to counter the bad FRs.
You can have your kkj removed as I am no WK of her and we did not even talked about the MR during the session. The reason of my MR is to provide honest feedback which should be the spirit of the forum as I do not find those negative reviews mentioned on Ting Zi. We need to understand the treatment from the ML could be different for us due to various reasons.

Last edited by Meridianchris; 06-10-2023 at 04:30 AM.
Old 06-10-2023, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You can have your kkj removed as I am no WK of her and we did not even talked about the MR during the session. The reason of my MR is to provide honest feedback which should be the spirit of the forum as I do not find those negative reviews mentioned on Ting Zi. We need to understand the treatment from the ML could be different for us due to various reasons.
I agree to that , Ting Zhi has not asked any MR from me .
Old 06-10-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Totally agreed with you, Bro
Old 06-10-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Hi Barry, Why you anyhow bet your kkj? Think you've forgotten that besides WKs, some MLs have fan boys too. And, fan boys will go to extremes to protect/defend/support their idols, even without the idols' knowledge.
Old 06-10-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 5
Tras is one of the Best!Tras is one of the Best!Tras is one of the Best!Tras is one of the Best!

Yi Yi
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yiyi-massage/
After see a few FR from here decided to give her a try.

Walk over from owen road after my Claypot Bak Kut Teh fix.
Location is good for foot soilder like me.

Massage can skip not here for this.
Bbbj was shiok, a lot of licking and sucking till CIM.(YMMV)

Will return for sure.
Old 06-10-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is baby ever coming back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1