The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-10-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball754 View Post
Is baby ever coming back
Should be back next week if she didn't extend her stay.
Old 06-10-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4745 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
the gui mi listed?
she's not ML but is last time FL. Dont think she's working anymore but RTC liao

that's a queue to return points, please wait patiently.
Old 06-10-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Killerswag is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-yiyi/
Anyone know whether she is working? Been messaging her for the past 2 days but no reply from her. My number is in the database so shouldn’t be because of that.
Old 06-10-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7885 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Realised AMEI has been delisted.

Any bro can share info if she RTC and when she will be back?
Old 06-10-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 13
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Hi Barry, Why you anyhow bet your kkj? Think you've forgotten that besides WKs, some MLs have fan boys too. And, fan boys will go to extremes to protect/defend/support their idols, even without the idols' knowledge.
When I bring out my kkj, you know I am serious!
Old 06-10-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Kingandaces18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Realised AMEI has been delisted.

Any bro can share info if she RTC and when she will be back?
She did RTC, and will be back on Monday I believe
Old 06-10-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Hi Barry, Why you anyhow bet your kkj? Think you've forgotten that besides WKs, some MLs have fan boys too. And, fan boys will go to extremes to protect/defend/support their idols, even without the idols' knowledge.
Only say bet nia. Never say bet what leh... bet to get ravaged by MLs also can...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 06-10-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerswag View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-yiyi/
Anyone know whether she is working? Been messaging her for the past 2 days but no reply from her. My number is in the database so shouldn’t be because of that.
I got reply but timing buey gum.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 06-10-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridianchris View Post
You can have your kkj removed as I am no WK of her and we did not even talked about the MR during the session. The reason of my MR is to provide honest feedback which should be the spirit of the forum as I do not find those negative reviews mentioned on Ting Zi. We need to understand the treatment from the ML could be different for us due to various reasons.
Tbh what you said is not helpful for her - maybe that wasn’t your aim anyway.
The fact that treatment by ML maybe different for customers, that’s of course possible if you have better chemistry you may have some better or more treatment/service but the basics are expected to be there usually.
And here the negative experiences are in stark difference to yours
Can zhut vs no zhut (where this was offered for all in the past)
Good service vs unsatisfactory or even curt service (I remembered her as professional at the very least).
That stark difference shouldn’t have happened at the base level. If it’s something a little more like more kissing/frenching, less barriers to roaming understandable but others shouldn’t have that much difference.

That said, I will probably go visit her one day for old times sake just to verify. she was one of my fail safe in the past so will want a closure if it’s really the end of it.
Old 06-10-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
I'm friend with the 闺蜜 so.. kinda know what's going on. u have og angel personal wechat?
I had until she cleared her contacts. Managed to add back previously but cleared again, guess she wanted to move on.
Wonder who managed to be kept on her contact list.
Old 06-10-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Tbh what you said is not helpful for her - maybe that wasn’t your aim anyway.
The fact that treatment by ML maybe different for customers, that’s of course possible if you have better chemistry you may have some better or more treatment/service but the basics are expected to be there usually.
And here the negative experiences are in stark difference to yours
Can zhut vs no zhut (where this was offered for all in the past)
Good service vs unsatisfactory or even curt service (I remembered her as professional at the very least).
That stark difference shouldn’t have happened at the base level. If it’s something a little more like more kissing/frenching, less barriers to roaming understandable but others shouldn’t have that much difference.

That said, I will probably go visit her one day for old times sake just to verify. she was one of my fail safe in the past so will want a closure if it’s really the end of it.
Well said. And by prolonging the discussion here, the more her business will be affected.
Old 06-10-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 0
Lalaland191912 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLalaland191912 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

decided to go with yy but, she last minute cancel.

Last edited by Lalaland191912; 09-10-2023 at 10:22 AM. Reason: None
Old 06-10-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Hi, any FR for this girl ? Thanks
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiao-mi-massage/
Old 06-10-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I had until she cleared her contacts. Managed to add back previously but cleared again, guess she wanted to move on.
Wonder who managed to be kept on her contact list.
wish her well lor. kinda felt she have someone on her mind when I last visit her early-mid 2022. Girls comes and go anyway. Those who keep coming back for a few times prob have bad financial sense.

Old 06-10-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Hi, any FR for this girl ? Thanks
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiao-mi-massage/
she's been here for a while. forgotten her prev names tho. she's pretty and friendly.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1