The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-10-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Staying any longer will just make you more angry. Usually I will just leave. They are not interested to serve you anymore anyway.

I will make sure that I will never return
Same here, no point to ask for massage also, it will be a half assed one anyway.

Might as well leave earlier
Old 10-10-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Well some MLs they just stopped and sit there using their phone when time is up. It just makes the session awkward and one would rather take a shower and then leave after paying.

Other better MLs will offer water, chat a bit, or give head (I'm referring to the one on your shoulders) massage, or even feet massage.
usually i will ask to cuddle till times up and i will tell her to use her phone if she needs to. most will be ok with that.

but sure still got some fls/mls will just come up with 1001 excuses to not do it and hint you to scram. most popular reason is customer waiting downstairs already.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
But sometimes if she's all dressed up(not referring to mht, just some mls in general) and doing her own things like playing her phone while you're just sitting there awkwardly, it's probably better for you to just leave to ease the awkwardness else you'll feeling like you you're overstaying your welcome, the good ones will either give you a massage or chit chat with you/give you a cup of water.The chui ones will ignore you, pretty sure most cheongsters will know what im talking about.
Yeah, I will tend to go off earlier instead of hanging around a bit awkward on my end. Partially also because hungry wanna go find makan outside.
and paiseh to take her food if ML offers.

If my memory works correctly, Lollo was the one who took her guitar out after my shower.

30mins go off would be quite disappointing not gonna lie. 45/50 sounds good since she probably need prepare for next appointment.
Old 11-10-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
usually i will ask to cuddle till times up and i will tell her to use her phone if she needs to. most will be ok with that.

but sure still got some fls/mls will just come up with 1001 excuses to not do it and hint you to scram. most popular reason is customer waiting downstairs already.
Well I kena one ML who said that excuse to me, I told her that I'm the one who paid her for that hour, so if she got next customer he can jolly well wait.

Took a really long bath and didn't return to that ML after that 🤣
Old 11-10-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Yes, I kana by FL once, 30mins over a bit, as I have not even dry up after shower, she told me customer gao liao. Thought of telling her not even an hour yet, but the session was bad and photo not even her, so forget it, dress up and go
Old 11-10-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
SanYap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yo-yo-massage/

Anybody has reviews on this? Any more recommendations for big boob lovers? Preferably non MILFs. Abit demanding I know
Old 11-10-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Booking rejected as my age > 40 lol. I was speechless 😅. One bro FR got rejected when he was in radar range (she could see him). This round, I didn't bother trying.
Will she check NRIC for verification cos I dun look like above 40. Anyway I'm STILL not interested in her.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Stanwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanYap View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yo-yo-massage/

Anybody has reviews on this? Any more recommendations for big boob lovers? Preferably non MILFs. Abit demanding I know

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-yoyo/

You can try this, went last evening.
BBBJ / CIM : SHIOK! / BAGUS! (No Horse Run)
Old 11-10-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to all

Wah, the list at SLG is quite long now! Took me a while to scroll through all the MLs…. :P

No wonder some of the MLs say business is down. So much competition!!
Old 11-10-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Wah, the list at SLG is quite long now! Took me a while to scroll through all the MLs…. :P

True. But quality matters more than quantity for this type of service.

Important thing is we must feel happy and satisfied after the session.
If not, I rather stay home and PCC
Old 11-10-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post

Actually I beg to differ. For the ML who did above the vanilla standards, they still get a booming business.

When there's so many vanillas around.. it's quite difficult to stand out for another vanilla. But on the other spectrum, it doesn't take stellar effort to be above the crowd at this point..

That being said... I'm not against vanillas. Personal opinion that there's too many of them now. And prefers heavier flavors.

Last edited by Mobile88; 11-10-2023 at 04:15 PM.
Old 11-10-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 19
alphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/

Just started work.
Looks: 7.5/10
Massage: 7/10 Patient and enough strength for me.
Sensual: 8/10 natural boobs. Quite a handful. Good tease and no rush to get you off.
RTM: Yes. Patient and attention to my need throughout the session. Enjoyable.
Old 11-10-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7224 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Seen a few "bored of Nina" posts in the last few weeks... is she going through the motions or just not offering anything beyond her usual menu? Cos I haven't seen any other "bored of" posts about other MLs.

Anyway, she will RTC on Oct 13 "for a few days", according to her wechat.
didnt u realise it is the same person repeating the same "bored of Nina" comments? Look at his post history....
Old 11-10-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Galiaoxwz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yeah. Vanilla service. But don't think will chase out after 30 min though. As far as I know, can roam breasts etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Mianhuatang. Based on my experience, cannot roam south for me. Not sure for her other clients. I prefer her jiemeis Tutu and XLN, who are using the similar routine. Personal opinion only.
Old 11-10-2023, 09:09 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25058 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

This cb! See her name, makes me boil. Give another senior bro face, I tone down.

Life6666 bro, sorry, bad experience with this F girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1