The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-10-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapidud View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/rosemassage/

Tried this Rose, like normal MILF, fat, drooping boops.
Understand that the photos are enhanced, but service really CMI!
Hardly know massage.
Just quickly switch to HJ
Cannot touch nipples, need to add $ to see bottom.
Tell me all sort of expenses really no mood liao.
How to shoot like that.

Anyway, there are more & more of these just wana jerk u off in 30 min, else ask u to fuck off type. If u have encountered these bitches, do alert us hor.
Bro the fact tat she charges 100 means shes almos like expired meat. Either too old face auntie or service gg be damn bad. This doesn necessarily means more expensive means better. But for 100 don expect full course french atas cuisine. But i salute you for the commando raid!
Old 13-10-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
The fitness trainer girl who is a FL has delisted? Think she also acts as ML right? Shes the fitness junkie with abs
hi bro r u talking about jessie? she's on my radar but i rather not overpay and spoil market when there's ok options at reasonable prices

https://tt vip-29.com/girl.php?id=3097
Old 13-10-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Andrew44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros
https://sgbeautycastle-34.com/jenvy-...e-hj-bbbj-cim/
Any reviews for Jenvy?
Old 13-10-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Bokuwaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

Just sharing some other opinion about this ML.

Area: indeed not the most accessible, not for foot soldiers, but the place is quite discreet in the sense that there is only 1 unit on her floor and no security guard.

gfe: 7/10 - depends on chemistry. she told me that shes only been in sg for less than a month, still learning the ropes of the trade and not sure what topics to talk about with the bros here.

Started with her asking me to strip infront of her before she lets me go for a shower, helps to wipe dry afterwards too. Not the most chatty person as well but not a phone user or time watcher. look for cuddles after the hj.

massage: 6/10, still got a lot of work to do bah but new?

sensual: 6/10 some cat bathing at the start followed by riding, moaning needs more work.

looks: 8/10, quite pretty and decently close to the pictures

body: 9/10, thats really quite what she shines at, those pair of knockers with the curves. One of the best I have felt-up so far.

RTM? Maybe, this one still need to polish first bah. But by no means a bad experience.
Old 13-10-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
kidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey, has tang tang listed yet? I would contact her on wc but seems like I'm not in the exclusive club that got sent the photos. Haha.

I did see one tang tang on slg but doesn't seem like the right one?
Old 13-10-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7327 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Exactly.
He might be using this to get back at her.
I was a regular with her until she went back for a break and I found a new regular.
She is not bad. Massage well.
I will give her a 7.5 to 8 for massage instead.
Look wise is subjective.
For me a 6.5. Non reject type.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-xiao-xi/
i have to concur with u, massage is good, petite size, and looks decent enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
This kinda FR smells funny and shld be taken wit a pinch of salt. This dude posted the same exact one on slg website on 9/30/2023, which already highlighted the error in the timing of the visit. And at this day and age 48/50 is either bs or standard too low. Mentioned age 27 real age probably 35. And 110 so probably nt the mos premium(looks, service) of the current batch.
110 is about right for her. Value for money.
Old 13-10-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsandtits View Post
Hey, has tang tang listed yet? I would contact her on wc but seems like I'm not in the exclusive club that got sent the photos. Haha.

I did see one tang tang on slg but doesn't seem like the right one?
Ya hor.. Where she go to har?

I tot some1 said she listing soon?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-10-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Meng meng is the ultimate bbbj CIM ml. I think my number 1 or 2 best CIM ml.
Thanks bro, will schedule a flight ✈️.
Old 13-10-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Short objective MR for this ML.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/rosemassage/

Looks like pic 2 in red, much chubbier, darker and definitely older than stated. If you go with the expectations of seeing the same girl as pics you will be disappointed. That was how I felt when door opens.

Massage is above average with a unique move where she will lie flat on your back and move and massage you at the same time.

Body is chubby with a natural soft C rack. White tiger. FN when sensual starts.

Sensual includes ass rimming and catbath. 5G roaming.

In out 30 minutes.

FL in disguise.

No RTM for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapidud View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/rosemassage/

Tried this Rose, like normal MILF, fat, drooping boops.
Understand that the photos are enhanced, but service really CMI!
Hardly know massage.
Just quickly switch to HJ
Cannot touch nipples, need to add $ to see bottom.
Tell me all sort of expenses really no mood liao.
How to shoot like that.

Anyway, there are more & more of these just wana jerk u off in 30 min, else ask u to fuck off type. If u have encountered these bitches, do alert us hor.
Bro, I did warn about her in February.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Whoa chill out bros, I already mentioned it's a very wild idea.

But anyway, we shouldn't condone such MLs so there has to be a way that we can collectively punish her actions.

I didn't visit her even once even though I'm well within her target age range as a customer lol
Bro, my opinion is you do need to stop such thoughts and behaviour. Call AV or collectively punish is extreme. It is a service. You buy the service. Not happy, don't buy, move on. You don't burn the char kuey teow shop because the owner decides not to sell to you. You can go social media complain, tell people don't patronise etc. Eventually if you are right and people side with you, their business will be affected anyway. In all my years of chionging, I have definitely met my fair share of bad MLs. Be a good bro, share your experiences and move on so that others do not step on the landmine. Need not lose sleep over it.
Old 13-10-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Baicai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qazaraq View Post
Has anyone tried to book https://sglonelyguy-27.com/luna-massage/ recently? Don't receive any responses
She accepted me. Maybe coz you are non-Chinese?
Old 13-10-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baicai View Post
Any MR to share ?
Old 13-10-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
addictedfella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I quit the scence awhile back and lost my account. Suddenly felt itchy and went to recee..

Take my review with a pinch of salt.

Visited Meng Meng a few days back.

MR for Meng Meng
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-meng-meng/

Look: 4/10 (Looks old, maybe 40?)
Body: 1/10 Boobs Saggy and with Belly
Massage: 0/10 Fingertip Massage
GFE: 0/10 as she is maybe 10-15 years older than me.
Sensual: 2/10

RTM: Never. When i was at her place, she asked for $150 for bbbj when her ad stated $120. Looks too old and meaty for my liking. Feel somewhat gaowei after the session. Only for people who can accept meaty girls, which isn't for me.

This is the worst session i ever experienced in my years of chionging, made me feel like going back into the mountains.
Old 13-10-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Is she SN and will she allow upper body roaming? Last time i remember reading somewhere that she won't even strip to SN.
Old 13-10-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16405 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Any MR to share ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Is she SN and will she allow upper body roaming? Last time i remember reading somewhere that she won't even strip to SN.
He visited Luna before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazaraq View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/luna-massage/

Apartment: stays alone, everything is clean
Looks: Beautiful for me. Said she is 28, but it is supposed to be some Chinese magic, thought she is in her early twenties. Pretty face, a petite frame with a nice ass, and soft natural boobs.
Massage: started with just thumbs, but not enough strength to press through the meat) moved to backstepping - nice technique. Would better ask to use her knees, the bed might be too soft for stepping.
Service: a lot of teasing, ready to please, hardworking. can zhut, no kisses.
RTM: for sure. good gfe ( at least for me)

Note: She starts at 9. Also provides sm service, but for me, it's hard to imagine her doing this with her looks and soft voice.
Old 13-10-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
This kind of selective service provider best not to even talk about her. Good or bad comment will still be free publicity for her. Best let reality bite her hard or let her Roberts come to her rescue. Never tried her before and I am above her age preference anyway. Regardless, even before knowing her BS policy when she first arrived years back I also don't find her appealing at all. plenty more ladies worth our money. Let her rot or whatever, don't create any buzz for her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
It's really just a very wild idea, but what if we report her to AV?

This would also mean collateral damage for those MLs in the area though.
Actually if enough negative MRs from credible sources should hurt enough, although there will always be people who go that site direct and won’t know. But if she’s really that bad eventually won’t do well la.
Just don’t go and call AV and spoil the entire playground for everyone please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1