The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Cherrypink4940, kopishopuncle

Old 07-07-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Windncloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
U are most welcome! Sometimes must see chemistry and ya like what the bro say can ask beforehand. I got 2 ladies here who i managed to french. Anyone interested can PM me for ctc

Kelly

Mango (Viet)
Bro can share. Thanks
Old 07-07-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 1
Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!
Bro, I just went to try said Nana. It’s a completely different lady not just based on the picture (NOT even close to 10%) but also your description. She was not chatty, not a GND more like a milf, and downright inexperienced. She couldn’t handle a BJ and I felt my arousal get sucked out literally. She then proceeded to HJ the fuck out of my 2IC and pumped like pumping a balloon, siao liao, I actually had to stop her cos it started to hurt and I had to coach her to take it slow to make me cum.

Definitely won’t RTM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
Thanks TS for the contact. I tried this sexy and hot girl yesterday night. Here is my FR below.

First impression of her was very chatty. Cute GND looks to me with nice huge boobs that you can see from the black dress she was wearing.

Started off with licking of my nipples which i love it very much.Signal her to move further downwards to licks and sucks my balls followed by BBBJ.The BBBJ was heavenly as she took my whole tool into her mouth, deep throat professionally.
After awhile, i could not stand it and caps on and fuck her deep and fast as her moaning shouts me to go faster and harder.
We also managed to change into her fav position, well, she can really shake damn fast in that sitting position.
I was holding myself not to cum fast so as not to embarrass myself.
In no time . We were both enjoying our love making session.
I managed to switch back to my fav position and pump her hard n fast while our tongues were locked in each others mouth.
Finally i cum in doggy position and we continue hugging one another in smiles.

Looks 9.9/10. Looks same as photo, no photoshop
Body 10/10
BBBj 10/10
Frenching 10/10
Licking 10/10
GFE 10/10
FJ 10/10, she was very tight and wet
Damage: 2 blues. Definitely recommended and cam RTF.

Bros keen to book an appointment with her can add her wechat.

Old 07-07-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2476 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post
Bro, I just went to try said Nana. It’s a completely different lady not just based on the picture (NOT even close to 10%) but also your description. She was not chatty, not a GND more like a milf, and downright inexperienced. She couldn’t handle a BJ and I felt my arousal get sucked out literally. She then proceeded to HJ the fuck out of my 2IC and pumped like pumping a balloon, siao liao, I actually had to stop her cos it started to hurt and I had to coach her to take it slow to make me cum.

Definitely won’t RTM.
I had their WeChat for a couple of hours, but realised it was posting a lot of pics taken from Instagramers, so smelt a bait n switch operation, n deleted it.

Sori u found out the hard way
Old 08-07-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post

Definitely won’t RTM.
Bro, look at the scores in the FR. Next time, just walk away.
Old 08-07-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 12
Onlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
U are most welcome! Sometimes must see chemistry and ya like what the bro say can ask beforehand. I got 2 ladies here who i managed to french. Anyone interested can PM me for ctc

Kelly

Mango (Viet)
Care to share contact? Thanks in advance
Old 09-07-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant future

New exotic girl in town!

I was introduced to a new ML who arrived just a few days ago and working in a newly opened shop near the legendary Yoyo's joint. First time in Sg and first time work in the massage line.

Looks: 9/10 She is a minority tribe from Xinjiang PRC, which is very rare in the local scene. She has that demure exotic look, long flowing hair and looks like the chinese actress 迪丽热巴. Though she is not a SYT, she is still a stunning looker. At first she may appear a bit aloft but she opens up quickly when you engage with her.

Body: 8/10 Nice well balanced figure, smooth taut skin, natural and shapely boobs. Nicely trimmed down south.

Massage: 6/10 She is new in this line so the massage has room for improvements.

Svs & GFE: 9/10 She used to be a teacher back home and is still learning the ropes. Slow and steady catbath, bbbj, painting, french etc and she gladly takes instructions from customers on how to do better at the tasks. She loves being painted, very eager to please and accommodate various requests. She is super sensitive, tight and wet and can reach heavens easily non-stop. You can really see, hear and feel her genuine expressions of ecstasy, which is super turn on. She stops cumming only when you are exhausted. Excellent attitude, non-commercial feel and 100% genuine GFE. Totally shiok and definitely RTM!

Go visit her as soon as possible as she may be here for only a short period.
Old 10-07-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfdemo View Post
can pass me mango and kelly contact too. thanks
Bro can share Mango & Kelly?
Old 10-07-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4486 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
New exotic girl in town!

I was introduced to a new ML who arrived just a few days ago and working in a newly opened shop near the legendary Yoyo's joint. First time in Sg and first time work in the massage line.

Looks: 9/10 She is a minority tribe from Xinjiang PRC, which is very rare in the local scene. She has that demure exotic look, long flowing hair and looks like the chinese actress 迪丽热巴. Though she is not a SYT, she is still a stunning looker. At first she may appear a bit aloft but she opens up quickly when you engage with her.

Body: 8/10 Nice well balanced figure, smooth taut skin, natural and shapely boobs. Nicely trimmed down south.

Svs & GFE: 9/10 She used to be a teacher back home and is still learning the ropes. Slow and steady catbath, bbbj, painting, french etc and she gladly takes instructions from customers on how to do better at the tasks. She loves being painted, very eager to please and accommodate various requests. She is super sensitive, tight and wet and can reach heavens easily non-stop. You can really see, hear and feel her genuine expressions of ecstasy, which is super turn on. She stops cumming only when you are exhausted. Excellent attitude, non-commercial feel and 100% genuine GFE. Totally shiok and definitely RTM!

Yup, 小优 is great as she is fresh.
Love her height & busty boobs.
Old 10-07-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Effyourass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hello bro can share contact please?

Quote:
New exotic girl in town!

Old 10-07-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
New exotic girl in town!

Thanks bro, point added.
Old 10-07-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

noob question. if walk into MP, but dun like the girls can walk out a not?
Old 10-07-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2476 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
noob question. if walk into MP, but dun like the girls can walk out a not?
Yes. Don’t pay for anything first. See girl, she agrees to massage you, then pay counter.

Once you pay for a room, it’s hard to get your money back unless you make big noise.

If that doesn’t work - either forfeit and leave, or call the cops.

This tactic is for those smaller joints. The proper massage establishments that require your IC are legally registered joints, so they dun play punk one - otherwise you leave a lousy Google maps review
Old 10-07-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12110 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Yup, 小优 is great as she is fresh.
Love her height & busty boobs.
Wuuu... another Yo to try. This one is called Small Yo. Lol
Old 10-07-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold

Went down to prc dd earlier for some back adjustment and super happy combo after engaging a shit fl from one of the stables in dome 1. Although okt service was great and prompt but girl service was horrendous.15 mins chop chop. Was pissed so walked off. Anyways back to prc DotDot, she was patient enough to help kneading the knots on my back, shoulder and legs despite her small stature.

After kneading is done, she went to the toilet to brush teeth and came back to give me a slow bbbj which is super good as always. Although her hole is very tight and small, she didnt complain at all but only asked me to go slow till she is adjusted to my size and subsequently wild on bed until the flood gates come.

As much as i would like to keep this gem to myself for my frequent romps, she told me business has been pretty slow the past month thus asked me to help share her fr out.

Kindly note she does not accept angmoh,indians and malays due to language barrier and her personal reasons. Not being racists but respecting her preferences.

Cheers!
Old 10-07-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this new woman. She is fucking beautiful. One of the best at Geylang now. I wish she was much younger though because I think she is in her 30s but her body is exquisite, man made boobs, nice skin and amazing fucking ass. She likes to be painted haha, but oh my god that ass. I was trying to take my time but I came after she asked for doggy. She is so well built.

Quote:
New exotic girl in town!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1