The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LuanLai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

[QUOTE=cuppam1982;3106395]Dear ALL,,

Firstly let me express my thank you for having such a wondering thread

i going to sz in later Nov,
can i chec kif there any place to explore when u around the area of BU JI. i aware that there is a spa in lily hotel, which offer services. but it cost ard 500-700 for massage an extra.. is there is place cheaper?

It is about that kind of price range for "one dragon" service.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SKYBLUE_89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

??
go this website and you can find so many info
if you can read chinese...
Old 05-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi all,

jus to check with everyone what is "包代支"? hj?? hehe sorry cant find the detail anywhere

thank you
Old 07-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

Location: Where i live is not important, where can find chio bu to bonk is crucial.
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
sumsingkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,

i will be visiting SZX next week, staying ard 深圳市福田区深南大道西...any senior can provide some guide as where can i find some 野味 nearby?

3q

She who i loved, married to him but have my baby. She who he loved, married to me and also have my baby.......
Old 07-10-2008, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
fulham is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfulham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prostate Intact View Post
Bro Taokay, thanks for the info. In order to save on accomodation, I normally stay at those bright and clean 3-star hotels at Louhu for ard 250RMB for 2 wks at a stretch, not the bing guan as mentioned.(Bing guan can be had for around 100-150RMB). Thats why I asked if they ever ck/raid those 3-star hotels.

Goin up 2nd half of Oct, plan to travel around to Shan Tou and maybe beyond. Got Teochew chio bu there? Appreciate if anyone can shed some light.
Hi Bro, you should take a bus from Shen Zhen to Shan Tou if you are going there for the first time, you can buy a ticket from those SZ ticket offices. The journey should be around 4 hours. You can see all the views, the farmers, the vegetations and nice scenery view along the way. From Shan Tou you can go to Chao Zhou also, taking bus will take 1 hour.

Chio Bu? I think Chio Bus are everywhere. Anyway, in Shan Tou, you can also find the same type of services, Massage, Barber shops(but i think they only have light red dim light from afar you can see, rather than the Barber Shop light), but I doubt these shops are local girls, mostly from other places like hunan, hubei, sichuan, Shan Tou girls are quite conservative so rarely in this line.

You should try the food there also and is cheaper and delicious. Those Hao Jian, TeowChew Porridge, Cai Bu Qian Dan, Kway Chap, also similar like in Singapore but of a slightly different taste, but is the real taste as compared to Singapore, these food origins are from Shan Tou/Chao Zhou Can buy some traditional snacks from Shan Tou back also.

There are also some places of attraction that you should visit. But I forgot the name...enjoy your trip.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumsingkia View Post
hi,

i will be visiting SZX next week, staying ard 深圳市福田区深南大道西...any senior can provide some guide as where can i find some 野味 nearby?

3q
Hi Bro, what type of ye wei are you talking about. Anyway, you can walk around the vicinity and look for barber shops, try to pick one girl in there and neg the amount with the lady pimp and bring 1 back for overnight, the cost? merely 300-400rmb.

if you fancy visiting massage palours also have, but remember not to bring your valuables around but keep in hotel, sometimes the locker in these palours are not that safe. And you never know what to expect beening a foreigner, you can enjoy leg massage at a cheap price <RMB50, or body massage. I tried once the "吉祥三宝" at RMB198 for 1hr, the lady will use her breast to massage all over your body, quite shiok, after which, she will use her breast at your didi to make you release. Damn shiok feeling, if you find its still not enough to satisfy you, you can "neg" with her and ask her whether she provide other services, usually special service is not allowed in it, but you can neg with her and see if she is comfortable with you, and maybe if you are lucky, she will agree to visit you for a good time after her work. And enjoy your trip.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Will be doing a Shenzhen assault on 8th Oct night. BBS, Saunas, Pubs, etc. This time round hope can get into Face Club. After party can head back to HK via Huang Gang border. Interested bros please get in touch.

Can any kind bro provide the SOP of using Huang Gang border to/fro HK/SZ after midnight? I know there are late night buses going into the HK city areas. Much appreciated for any help.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Will be doing a Shenzhen assault on 8th Oct night. BBS, Saunas, Pubs, etc. This time round hope can get into Face Club. After party can head back to HK via Huang Gang border. Interested bros please get in touch.

Can any kind bro provide the SOP of using Huang Gang border to/fro HK/SZ after midnight? I know there are late night buses going into the HK city areas. Much appreciated for any help.

Hi Bro,

Huang Gang is 24hrs tong guan, and depends on where you are heading, from Huang Gang, once you crossed SZ customs, you can see many buses outside waiting to take passengers, and you can buy tickets from the ticket offices to take buses to different parts of Hong Kong, to MongKok, WanChai, KwunTong, (just a few I remember), this ticket cost about RMB/HKD50-55, the counter accept both types of currency but pay only in HKD, as HKD is of lower value. Bus journey usually takes you 1 hr to reach destination.

First at Huang Gang, you cross the SZ Custom, then you go buy ticket(for your preferred destination) and board the bus, the conductor will take 1 portion of it, KEEP the remaining 2 PORTIONS of your ticket, this bus will bring you to HK Custom for clearance first, as soon as it reached, depart from the bus, and go to the appropriate channels and get yourself cleared, once you are out of there, walk on the pavement, it is like a small bus interchange, look at all the signs, showing all the buses to the different parts of hong kong, and they are waiting to pick up passengers who dropped off earlier there again, get your ticket ready, and board the bus heading to your destination again.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:24 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulham View Post
Hi Bro,

Huang Gang is 24hrs tong guan, and depends on where you are heading, from Huang Gang, once you crossed SZ customs, you can see many buses outside waiting to take passengers, and you can buy tickets from the ticket offices to take buses to different parts of Hong Kong, to MongKok, WanChai, KwunTong, (just a few I remember), this ticket cost about RMB/HKD50-55, the counter accept both types of currency but pay only in HKD, as HKD is of lower value. Bus journey usually takes you 1 hr to reach destination.

First at Huang Gang, you cross the SZ Custom, then you go buy ticket(for your preferred destination) and board the bus, the conductor will take 1 portion of it, KEEP the remaining 2 PORTIONS of your ticket, this bus will bring you to HK Custom for clearance first, as soon as it reached, depart from the bus, and go to the appropriate channels and get yourself cleared, once you are out of there, walk on the pavement, it is like a small bus interchange, look at all the signs, showing all the buses to the different parts of hong kong, and they are waiting to pick up passengers who dropped off earlier there again, get your ticket ready, and board the bus heading to your destination again.
Hey bro your info is very solid. Will come in handy for my SZ assault tonight. Really hate to wait for Luohu border to open at 6:30am so Huang Gang border is a better choice. If I take the Huang Gang border route. I should be in bed by 6am in HK. KNN at least don't have to wait in line amongst hundreds of people and "STAND UP FOR CHINA" at Luohu border when they play the at 6:30am. Hahahaha.

Have added your rep with my humble 1 point. Call me around 9pm tonight if you want to cheong together. Cheers!
Old 09-10-2008, 12:41 AM
Samster

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your point, no problem, I have sent you an sms, I am based in Hong Kong, feel free to let me know/call me if have any problem, I try to help but cheong no thanks, cause I am pretty busy with work usually. Cheers and enjoy your trip.

Quote:
Hey bro your info is very solid. Will come in handy for my SZ assault tonight. Really hate to wait for Luohu border to open at 6:30am so Huang Gang border is a better choice. If I take the Huang Gang border route. I should be in bed by 6am in HK. KNN at least don't have to wait in line amongst hundreds of people and "STAND UP FOR CHINA" at Luohu border when they play the at 6:30am. Hahahaha.

Have added your rep with my humble 1 point. Call me around 9pm tonight if you want to cheong together. Cheers!
Old 10-10-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulham View Post
Hi Bro,

Thanks for your point, no problem, I have sent you an sms, I am based in Hong Kong, feel free to let me know/call me if have any problem, I try to help but cheong no thanks, cause I am pretty busy with work usually. Cheers and enjoy your trip.
Hi dude,

Thanks for your sms last night. I was cheonging alone in SZ. I guess like the saying goes. Never see coffin, never drop tears. Haha. Great chatting with you on the phone just now. My upcoming FR is dedicated to you and all the HK bros I've contacted with. Just like the PRC bros, the HK bros I've encountered are all all very sincere and fucking steady individuals! None of that kiddy childish jokers. Cheers!
Old 10-10-2008, 01:39 AM
Samster

Luohu, Shenzhen FR 8th Oct

As usual I was working like a madman in the day when I'm in HK. HK is more stressful than Singapore but I like the competitive spirit of HK people. SG people no fight. HK people work damn hard. I think 2nd to Japanese from my travel experience.

Reached SZ around 10pm. Damn tired but still force myself to cheong. First stop Seibu area BBS. Got a 19yo SYT for ST at RMB150 around 11:30pm. New n the trade for 19 days only. Convince her to BBBJ for me. I am in heaven. Took my time to bang her and no complaints. Cunt is tight when I inserted only one finger. When I cummed I realised I became an ultimate raw warrior. Condom slipped off and was deep in her cunt. Haha WTF siao liao! Anyway whole session lasted around 6Omin. Damn value for money. I guess I was lucky to meet good attitude girls. This is my 2nd visit so far.

Next stop is Face Club. Finally able to enter this time round. Last month's visit was unsuccessful. Richy is interconnected to Face as well. Quite a huge place and damn packed for a Wed night. Only two words to describe this place. FUCKING SOLID! RCA, Bangkok also no fight. SYT MMs with fair skin more than guys. Drinks here are rather expensive. Almost HK standard.

After all the drinking and getting rather drunk. I enjoyed the hip hop music very much. Bro adidas88 surely will like this place. Decided to call it a day at 4:30am. Cock start to get itchy so went to RTF the BBS girl but couldn't cum due to alcohol effect. Not a moment she show black face. What a gem. Mistress material. Tall, slim,. 34B pear shape tits, light brown nipples.

It was already 6:49am when I left. Sun is already penetrating my tired face. Only slept for 9 hours in 48 hours. The feeling was like being interogated by police for ages like you seen in movies. When I was in bed it was already 9am. Fucking hardcore cheong. Till the next adventure...

Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-10-2008 at 01:53 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sin_City deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is Face Club? What kind of action? How to call it in Chinese, to tell taxi driver?
Old 10-10-2008, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin_City View Post
Where is Face Club? What kind of action? How to call it in Chinese, to tell taxi driver?
Near Lao Di Fang Hotel. This is only a disco. Please provide FR is you score at this place. I suspect many off duty KTV girls patronise this place.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good FR... you NOT coming to CA soon?

Quote:
Luohu, Shenzhen FR 8th Oct

As usual I was working like a madman in the day when I'm in HK. HK is more stressful than Singapore but I like the competitive spirit of HK people. SG people no fight. HK people work damn hard. I think 2nd to Japanese from my travel experience.

Reached SZ around 10pm. Damn tired but still force myself to cheong. First stop Seibu area BBS. Got a 19yo SYT for ST at RMB150 around 11:30pm. New n the trade for 19 days only. Convince her to BBBJ for me. I am in heaven. Took my time to bang her and no complaints. Cunt is tight when I inserted only one finger. When I cummed I realised I became an ultimate raw warrior. Condom slipped off and was deep in her cunt. Haha WTF siao liao! Anyway whole session lasted around 6Omin. Damn value for money. I guess I was lucky to meet good attitude girls. This is my 2nd visit so far.

Next stop is Face Club. Finally able to enter this time round. Last month's visit was unsuccessful. Richy is interconnected to Face as well. Quite a huge place and damn packed for a Wed night. Only two words to describe this place. FUCKING SOLID! RCA, Bangkok also no fight. SYT MMs with fair skin more than guys. Drinks here are rather expensive. Almost HK standard.

After all the drinking and getting rather drunk. I enjoyed the hip hop music very much. Bro adidas88 surely will like this place. Decided to call it a day at 4:30am. Cock start to get itchy so went to RTF the BBS girl but couldn't cum due to alcohol effect. Not a moment she show black face. What a gem. Mistress material. Tall, slim,. 34B pear shape tits, light brown nipples.

It was already 6:49am when I left. Sun is already penetrating my tired face. Only slept for 9 hours in 48 hours. The feeling was like being interogated by police for ages like you seen in movies. When I was in bed it was already 9am. Fucking hardcore cheong. Till the next adventure...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1