The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-10-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 2
Maihiamla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaihiamla is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
How is anyi nowadays? Haven't seen an Mr for her for a long time.
Just visited her recently, same lor but seems like she lost weight.
Old 23-10-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahardcore View Post
Yup $120 inclusive. If you circumsized its bbbj
Why there is a discrimination between circumsized and uncircumsized?
Old 23-10-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1893 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
I knew Tutu as well. Maybe she's returning soon, I guess.
I know xiaomi more of a friend so won't consider her ley... Too awkward to. 😅

I was thinking of trying W. Any opinions on her? Looks chio
Tutu came n left like a gasp of wind, previously when she RTC she quietly left, who knws she might b back but mayb based on her pattern she will only back like 1 yr+

XM is syt, tried her when she 1st came so probably she is quite green thus I didn’t go back to her again

My regular ML is going to RTC leh so I will b dry of options too...
Old 23-10-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiamla View Post
Just visited her recently, same lor but seems like she lost weight.
Is she still at area B? Didn't go back to her for some time liao and recently just returned to visit ke Ying. So maybe it's time to catch up again.. haha
Old 24-10-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Is she still at area B? Didn't go back to her for some time liao and recently just returned to visit ke Ying. So maybe it's time to catch up again.. haha
Is ke ying young and pretty? I also thinking to visit her.
Old 24-10-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Is ke ying young and pretty? I also thinking to visit her.
Aiyo.. dont sabo me leh.. your question very subjective lah. You can look up my earlier MR where I got zapped for referring her as SYT. Anyway, for old uncle like me, she is a young and pretty, probably in her late 20s. But she is vanilla hor. Btw she just move to area G last week so haven't got the chance to check the place out. Missed her previous place thought, very cozy and discrete.
Old 24-10-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Quite good today as I started to get replies from few ML. Choose Xiao Ya over An Yi (B area) because of the location. I personally will avoid B area if possible.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Name: Xiao Ya
Location: Just mins walk from MRT station, however she mentioned she will move to new location (Also will be near a MRT stn at northeast area) in Nov
Looks: 7.5 Look cute and 乖乖 type
Figure: 7.5 (not for slim figure lover, a little bak bak type)
Boobs: C or D soft and natural
GFE: 8 very polite and easy to chat
Service: 10 - one of the best service oriented ML
Massage: 9 - she worked in massage shop before so got standard one
BBBJ + CIM: 10 - One of the longest and best. Long time never experienced Ice Fire treatment. I took some time to explode inside her mouth, but she never rushed me at all. After explosion, she will still use warm water to suck me clean.

RTF: Definitely yes. Not for SYT lover. Definitely recommended for those who want to be treated like a king.
Old 24-10-2023, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4074 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
Tutu came n left like a gasp of wind, previously when she RTC she quietly left, who knws she might b back but mayb based on her pattern she will only back like 1 yr+

XM is syt, tried her when she 1st came so probably she is quite green thus I didn’t go back to her again

My regular ML is going to RTC leh so I will b dry of options too...
I still have yan yan on my rotation list along with TT. Got somw bro recommended Elmi and W to me. Probably another choice for me.
Old 24-10-2023, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold

MR for YiYi

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-yiyi/

Looks: 8/10
- Looks exactly like her photos.
- Good figure.

- Clean unit in Central location.
- She stays alone.

Massage: 8/10
- She gives a good soothing massage, knows where to press.
- It was very nice chatting with her. We chatted like old friends.

Sensual: 9/10
- I took some time to cum and she was very patient and accommodating.

RTM. Yes.

She told me that she will be leaving soon, by December. Rotating between her and W now.
Old 24-10-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/

Short MR.

Easy in arrangement. Place is clean.

She is chatty and strikes a conversation easily. No dull moment.

Knowledgeable with a medical and physio background. Rate her massage above average.

Sensual is good. Nice huggable body and beautiful rack.

She was here before on a short stint in 19. Didn't visit her then though.

RTM yes
While her (.) (.) looks big, her bums does too. Is she a baby elephant? If not, eveyrthing seems good.
Old 24-10-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Been away for quite a while.... Any recommendations for nice massage with sensual in the West

TIA
Old 24-10-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
AhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visit Amei after reading positive reviews. Looks close to photo posted. Tall and Body damn hot, playful and knows how to get me hard, full attention and 0 hp usage.
Has her boundaries, SN, $10 more. But I rather pay that $10 than visit ML who jerk me off within 20min start playing hp to hint me to get out.
She said she leaving 2 months time, not sure if true.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/amei-massage/

Last edited by AhJun001; 24-10-2023 at 12:24 PM.
Old 24-10-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Yea she’s at area B, just visit her few days ago (2nd visit) after like 1 year++

Vanilla syt for a hj, nothing to shout about

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/an-yi-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 24-10-2023 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Add link
Old 24-10-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-tangtang/

A few bros MR on her got me interested, sounds exactly like the type of service provider this scene needs. So I came out from hitiaus to check her out:

Location: Considered convenient, one of the usual venue la, sure will know.

The girl: One reason i book her is also coz she one of the rare ones who don't put overly edited pics. Quite accurate to pics, at most 5% discount. Pre-Milf whom exudes 女人味 gao gao. Her lips also gao and sexy, wavey long hair adds to her sex appeal. While not exactly pretty, definitely is sexy.

The body: Don't expect lean and tight figure but she is not fat for sure. She's tall and dressy. Boobs has seen firmer days but at least natural and sizeable. No deal breakers here unless you can't tolerate some flabbiness here and there.

Sensual: Not the aggressive eager to devour you type. Doesn't have a bag of tricks but she is accommodating and responsive. Bj may lacks some variation but she is patient and attentive about it. Has the hot/cold water thingy if it's your thing la. It's quite a sight seeing her sexy thick lips going up and down the shaft especially with a well placed full mirror by the side.

Overall: Not exactly the next big thing that you need to cheong to book immediately but definitely someone you SHOULD consider. Personally I find her exactly what the market needs now, 120 with Bj, no stupid add on pricing for what I consider a pretty basic menu. To me you either provide it or don't, instead of add $30 to "unlock", nonsense to me. She is service oriented, pleasant personality and above average plus value for $$.

Special thanks to the earlier bros whom shared legit FRs.

ok, back to my hibernation. Happy cheonging~
Old 24-10-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2976 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhJun001 View Post
Visit Amei after reading positive reviews. Looks close to photo posted. Tall and Body damn hot, playful and knows how to get me hard, full attention and 0 hp usage.
Has her boundaries, SN, $10 more. But I rather pay that $10 than visit ML who jerk me off within 20min start playing hp to hint me to get out.
She said she leaving 2 months time, not sure if true.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/amei-massage/

Why should you take those ML instruction?
Tell her to massage for you any part you like until time up!
So far no ML dare to refuse doing that for me leh.
Really don't know why you did not do that but come here to complain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphanoobster View Post
Yes she leaving in about 2 months time.
Oh, really?
But her roommate is better....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1