The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-10-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
long time no see! Time for your updated FR on your love onesssssssss!!! Lai leh, share share don’t sell fish leh.

There’s also a few returnees with “reduced” service who used to provide. Now is YMMV liao. .
Yo bro! Ya long time! How's your fishing going on?

I got nothing to FR here la. I've not been as active in slg scene as before. Also because surprimgly, even to myself, the few turned out better than expected. So really nothing to openly FR
Old 27-10-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yo bro! Ya long time! How's your fishing going on?

I got nothing to FR here la. I've not been as active in slg scene as before. Also because surprimgly, even to myself, the few turned out better than expected. So really nothing to openly FR
Cause bro kopi has also joined the dark side, no time to FR... haha
Old 27-10-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1792 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
Anyone got an FR on this ML? https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-annie/
Looks gam me leh. But found her also on $$$$$ as a FL.
Don’t mind to try her massage & Bj. But scare landmine.
Tried her before. Looks has to discount about 30% and boobs are man made. Service was quite rush. In and out for about 30 mins.

I'm not sure she's green or what but she just sat in front of me and do the deed. Initiated her to strip her top cos her clothes are on and when I asked if she could change position, she just keep rushing the job. Didn't even offer capped bj as stated in the ad. So overall won't RTm again

Not sure if other bros has this experience but feel free to share your feedback too.
Old 27-10-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Cause bro kopi has also joined the dark side, no time to FR... haha
Hahaha, true that. But went to the dark side long time liow. Even before covid, that house was my favourite. Even had a "relationship" with one of the APs there at that time. Visited her in Hanoi last year. For 3 days we hardly went out lol.
Old 27-10-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Try Malaxi
Tried MLX. Feel like combination of Geylang May and SLG Yan Yan. Those who tried all three before will understand.

Massage was acceptable but abit short on duration. The rest was on sensual. I benchmark the massage against May/Arrisa.

Good sensual, close to getting bj but no. Maybe try again next time.

MLX is super safe in handling appointment and super clean. Slightly chubby, close to 60kg est. Accaeptable baby hippo, wouldn’t reject

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/malaxi-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 27-10-2023 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Add link
Old 27-10-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
My own personal ranking in terms of massage wise:
1) Arissa and Zara
2) Nat
3) Man man and Yan Yan and Xiao Xi (little west)
Xiao xi developed a slightly large tummmy which seem out of place because of her petite frame. Her massage was average with SOP mechanical HJ. Not my cup of tea
Old 27-10-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 764 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha, true that. But went to the dark side long time liow. Even before covid, that house was my favourite. Even had a "relationship" with one of the APs there at that time. Visited her in Hanoi last year. For 3 days we hardly went out lol.
I think out of the 12 techniques , the hits , why couldn't get out of the hotel. Hebat power bro
Old 27-10-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Cnvoff is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone tried this?

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/shishi-massage/
Old 27-10-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 10
iamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to behold

Just visited Ting Zi
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ting-zi-massage/

100% Photo is her. But she is much prettier in real life.

Here is my humble MR.

Looks: 9.5/10 (Very pretty)
Massage: 8/10 (Improved alot since my last visit)
Roaming: 4.5G
Boobs: B with slight pinkish nipples. Very pretty natural boobs
Body: Smooth and nice curved
GFE: GaoGao

RTM: My regular list.

Model Sets Pics And Vid [MEGA]
Old 27-10-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 3
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Any bros here got recommendation for nuru? Wanted to find Natalie but it seems one tick.

Alternatively, wanted to see if anyone tried this gal
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

Super interesting because it's VERY near where I stay so it's a definite plus point for me
Old 27-10-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
Any bros here got recommendation for nuru? Wanted to find Natalie but it seems one tick.
She damm hard to book one, really like someone said, booking her is like playing tikam lol.
Old 27-10-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Baicai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post

Alternatively, wanted to see if anyone tried this gal
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

Super interesting because it's VERY near where I stay so it's a definite plus point for me
Interesting videos posted as well.
Old 27-10-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

nobody tried her?

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-bingbing/
Old 28-10-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any good recommendation along Upper Thomson?
Old 28-10-2023, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 3
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/

For the first time since I started chionging, I actually had to tell an ML not to use so much strength. I actually enjoyed her massage quite a lot because it really releases tension quite a bit. Instead of getting on top of you, she had me lie head facing the foot of the bed, so that she stands over your head. It's actually quite nice because it allows you to appreciate her slender legs.

The thing about her is that she will use one elbow to knead your body, while the other slowly traces down your body sensually. A bit of a turn on until she presses a sore spot.

I will RTM because it's too good to miss out. I wonder if tarma is possible but likely not since either one doesn't do BBBJ. Oh well, a man can dream
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1