The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-11-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

There is ML saying she wants to learn JG , any people know in Singapore or Thailand who can teach ? This will benefit a lot of people here , esp when good looking ML doing it .
Old 21-11-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 8
Shaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBonkYoona View Post
Been a long time since my last ML review. Tried Tian Tian today.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/tian-tian-massage/

Was firstly attracted by her appearance and wanted second opinions from the forum but wasnt alot of reviews.

Looks wise close to the video but add some age. Overall, she has a petite build, man-made C and bubbly personality. She is shy and love to be teased. Easy to create and hold conversations. Its like having a mistress. Oh ya, whats new was her come from below BJ. I would say the best thing was her deep throat, she almost gag but still held in. Her tongue is so freaking long and i guess i was hooked at this point. The climax was when we 69, i ate her till she was begging for more and banging her pussy in my mouth to suck her dry. Oh boy, cant imagine how to stop. Seems like she should give me discount for service. Her pussy abit hairy but no smell and taste.

What i didnt expect was to extend another hour, i thought it was free based on the gfe. In my mind i thought i was just chilling and recovering. Why she never ask me shower and leave? But this girl is naughty, hungry and horny, ended up getting me hard again, sucking me hard and loudly and went for another round which was more intense. Was about to leave and she intentionally disturb me for a 3rd round causing me to be hard again. But this time she playfully told me to shower and leave, as a way for me to remember her and come back for more.

Now i am afraid if i would return. She's a gem, please respect her.
Thanks bro for the MR! Everything you said is true. She has a very nice bubbly personality and very hardworking. Somehow, during our chat was offered to top up for more but didn’t take up. If only she have Nicole’s body… she will be perfect!!🤭 Peace out🤘🏼
Old 21-11-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunharrydick View Post
Thanks bro for the MR! Everything you said is true. She has a very nice bubbly personality and very hardworking. Somehow, during our chat was offered to top up for more but didn’t take up. If only she have Nicole’s body… she will be perfect!!🤭 Peace out🤘🏼
One of the best in the market now … my regular …

Including Lucky as well , but very different kind of personality .
Old 21-11-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imladygaga213 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/luna-massage/

Tried Luna few days ago, not sure why the website’s reviews are all raving good, but I certainly did not experience the same… granted she is very chio and true to photo, but shorts on during sensual, massage was 1 hand warrior. Little to no GFE as she was very cold and mechanical throughout. I think the admin is withholding all the bad comments of her.

Sadly won’t recommend nor RTF, I’ve been to so many massage girls and this was one of the most disappointing ones.
should have tried the other new Luna instead

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-luna/
Old 21-11-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
How do they say they are horny in Mandarin?
我很痒?or 我很骚啊?
谷阿莫口头禅 ”我想要了~~~”
Old 21-11-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 9
wtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
You should get what they quoted in their ad. If they dun allow, then LL lor, make sure this is your first and the last time you visit her. Remember, if there are lousy cheongsters, there are also lousy mls.

From my experience, normally top up to 150 can get a bbj. For FJ, they always quote me 500 for a 2 hours session. Can screw them 2 to 3 times. Of course, not many mls offer lah.
good insight
thanks
Old 21-11-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 9
wtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
I think if you ask the MLs this qns they also cannot answer you lol.

how many of them actually perform all the listed services in their ad ?

how come got some girls I see listed is $120 is inclusive of BBBJ/CIM but end up bros still need to topup $30, is this false advertising ?
hahaha
they scare under quote also la hahahaha
Old 21-11-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ha, if you ask, you might not get what you want. But if you dun ask, surely you will get nothing.
The reply should be, "我钱包里只有 $xx" (xx = the exact amount for your booking), if she really means what she says, she'll offer FOC. You'll be surprised that there really exist such situations.

If she requires top up, then what she said would just be another way of offering FJ service, and in all likelihood, the ML is actually a FL masquerading as a ML.

If there is no further discussion about the topic, it would either be that the ML is just making conversation to boost your ego, or it could be that since you don't have extra cash, then no go.
Old 21-11-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcomer View Post
i only have 2 times similar encounters but no happy endings

1st time is a long time ago, the ML says she likes my looks. when leaving she says want to have sex with me the next time. but that time find it weird so never rtm to see if is true. thinking back now is a wasted opportunity.

2nd time ML was halfway thru sensual and saying she very horny. but seems like cannot click, dont like the way i touch or something in the end she dun wan anymore lol
Bro, make your move next time, don’t regret!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
But you need to bring a cd with you everytime just in case something like this happens lol.
Bro, that’s what I’m thinking, too bad it never happen to me before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
I always thought that getting it for free does not happen.

But it does happen for me recently. The vanilla ML agreed to do it with me at our first meeting. She had left early this year.

I don’t look like Andy Lau. But she commented that I look like her idol back in China.

I always bring the exact amount so I did not give her any extra.

That was the only time I struck Toto. But it does happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Its all about being at the right place at the right time bah. My encounter similar to you, I just visit a normal vanilla ML for hj, halfway she say she got horny and bring out her own cap and cowgirl me. Finish the deeds I give her the HJ money, and I was like half expecting her to ask for extra, which she dont.

One thing I know is just looks presentable and hygienic and be respectful, this wont warrant you any lucky encounter, but for sure will let you have better service.
Bros, both of you are so lucky, hope it will happen to me one day
Old 21-11-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/tian-xin-massage/

Wanted to try CBJ with CCIM. It’s my first time. :P
I’m too chicken to go for BBBJ. Picked her cos I dig her looks.

Looks wise, didn’t disappoint. Discount about 15% from video.
Face bigger and not as sharp. Very slim. No fats at all. Boobs about a small B, but with cute pointy pink nips. But room was very dark, and old uncle’s eyesight already not very good. So don’t rely on this description too much hor…..

Very chatty person. Interestingly, her accent sounds like a mix of Malaysian and Vietnamese.

Massages is just press here, press there. Wasn’t expecting much anyway. Just take that part as a TCSS session with her. After some time, she will announce she is gonna start her service. Lol.

Started with boob rub over the back, butt and thighs. If felt mechanical, like she was cleaning my back with her boobs. Strangely, I still enjoyed it. Then turn around, she starts licking my nipples while holding my special area. I guess once she felt I’m aroused enough, cling wrap on and start bj. She will instruct for me to take various positions while she also changes into various positions. Will look seductively at me when facing me. She starts with light pressure which culminates into high pressure, vigorous action. When she did that, I surrendered.

Didn’t zhut, cause I didn’t get a chance but I’ve a feeling that she was positioning herself so that I couldn’t. Can roam outside panties but not inside. She uses wrap and doesn’t have condoms with her. So no off menu stuff. At least for me.

Can’t rate her bj service as this is my first ever. I liked it though.
She’s going back to China in a few days, but will probably come back again.

RTM:? Probably not. Can’t see to connect with her very well.

PS: don’t pm me about her. All I have to share is said here already.
Old 21-11-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
Bro, you tried?
No lei. I didn’t try
Old 21-11-2023, 09:39 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42527 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
The reply should be, "我钱包里只有 $xx" (xx = the exact amount for your booking), if she really means what she says, she'll offer FOC. You'll be surprised that there really exist such situations.

If she requires top up, then what she said would just be another way of offering FJ service, and in all likelihood, the ML is actually a FL masquerading as a ML.

If there is no further discussion about the topic, it would either be that the ML is just making conversation to boost your ego, or it could be that since you don't have extra cash, then no go.
I dun like free F leh. I believe in 等价交换. If I get something extra, I will give back something. Nothing is free in this world.

If she says she wants to be your girlfriend and you accept it, then your 损失才刚刚开始。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-11-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
I dun like free F leh. I believe in 等价交换. If I get something extra, I will give back something. Nothing is free in this world.

If she says she wants to be your girlfriend and you accept it, then your 损失才刚刚开始。
Not all want to have a relationship. Years back I had a ML as a FB. It started when I jokingly told her that if she needed to have sex, she could just message me anytime, and that was exactly what she did. I didn't have to pay a single cent, not even the session fees. I'd pay her advertise fees when I book her otherwise. I never had to buy her anything, not even food. So there was zero strings attached.
Old 21-11-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skk8888 View Post
Bro not everyone like straight FJ Leh, sometimes need the feel.
I also trying to unlock one regular but she always say no but I still go because of her companionship. But recently I saw a love bite near her boobs when she doing sensual for me and I know she has been unlock by other bros ….so I will continue to try 🤣🤣
That is stupid. It is like play Monopoly Go buy credit to progress in level. What are you feeding? Your ego. You will realize one day time to move on. By then, how much you spend.

Women like you, you ask for their mother cheebye also can. She see you as nothing, she will ask you to suck your own dick and you will gladly bend over and lick your own ass hole.
Old 21-11-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
There is ML saying she wants to learn JG , any people know in Singapore or Thailand who can teach ? This will benefit a lot of people here , esp when good looking ML doing it .
Women in this trade more resourceful that you think. You not their only hero
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1