The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-11-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
There is no free lunch under the sun. You have not lived to the point where she has started to think about making use of you
That will never be the case with this particular ML/FB. She RTC before Covid outbreak, got married, has two children and loving her marriage life. We still have each others' wechat and wish each other during festive seasons.
Old 22-11-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 2
Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
That will never be the case with this particular ML/FB. She RTC before Covid outbreak, got married, has two children and loving her marriage life. We still have each others' wechat and wish each other during festive seasons.
Many types of MLs out there. Just like many types of bros here.

Nobody is wrong. Just sharing of real life experiences here.
Old 22-11-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 1
Fasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Agree in looks , she is one of the better ones in the market
Tingzi is indeed one of the better looking ones currently.

But I don’t really click with her. Tried her once and never return.
Old 22-11-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 19
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Hi bros, any ml is good at twist and turn on Hj to recommend?
Old 22-11-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone have any info regarding a telegram group for this thread ? Glance by a bro having a telegram group with all the girls review posted.

I would like to join, if can pm me. Thanksss
Old 22-11-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yuan-yuan-massage/
Look foxy. Anyone tried before? Or is a fl?
Old 22-11-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1736 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42102 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Look foxy. Anyone tried before? Or is a fl?
By the post n look somehow I feel can fully upgrade add on svc ... 120 only HJ

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32886770
Old 22-11-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 0
Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Wah wasn't she charging 130 back then?
Yep when I went back then I was paying $130... didn't even know she up until $160 until this bro mentioned.

Crazy. Even if she drop price wouldn't RTM... given how cold she was it was really shocking. Perhaps I was unlucky that she wasn't in the mood that day?

Either way its a no go.

Would recco the likes of Amei, Nina, W, Ting Zi, Fairy, Xiao Long Nv (RTC), Lora, Tian Tian. All are good in services IMO... in terms of vanilla or skills etc it varies from each ML. But above named at least have good attitude unlike Luna.
Old 22-11-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 630 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imladygaga213 View Post

Would recco the likes of Amei, Nina, W, Ting Zi, Fairy, Xiao Long Nv (RTC), Lora, Tian Tian. All are good in services IMO... in terms of vanilla or skills etc it varies from each ML. But above named at least have good attitude unlike Luna.

In this day and age and this line, to not have good attitude or service, I think can call her a.. Lunatic.

But to be fair, I rarely visit vanilla MLs. I usually go for JG since it's not something I can do myself.
Old 22-11-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 17
EUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro can intro which ml for good massage and bbj ? Thanks
Old 22-11-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Took a bullet for the club the other day.

Looks similar to pics, not much complaints.
Well done man made d cups. Round and firm.

Service wise sorely lacking. No flow to the session. In and out 40mins.

Bbbj was about 3mins tops.

5mins into wanking will ask if you're close. Huge turnoff for me.

Personally would not rtm. But hey, one man's trash is another man's treasure. Maybe no chemistry.

YMMV
Old 22-11-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

rix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Its all about being at the right place at the right time bah. My encounter similar to you, I just visit a normal vanilla ML for hj, halfway she say she got horny and bring out her own cap and cowgirl me. Finish the deeds I give her the HJ money, and I was like half expecting her to ask for extra, which she dont.

One thing I know is just looks presentable and hygienic and be respectful, this wont warrant you any lucky encounter, but for sure will let you have better service.
Agree. If u just happened to be her client when she feels horny and feel like having sex, u striked lottery. So always keep condom in case she don't have.
Old 22-11-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Took a bullet for the club the other day.

Looks similar to pics, not much complaints.
Well done man made d cups. Round and firm.

Service wise sorely lacking. No flow to the session. In and out 40mins.

Bbbj was about 3mins tops.

5mins into wanking will ask if you're close. Huge turnoff for me.

Personally would not rtm. But hey, one man's trash is another man's treasure. Maybe no chemistry.

YMMV
Thanks for sharing.. save my 120
Old 22-11-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

So called “ unlock”, actually doesn’t matter u paid or not paid, for me as long u enjoyed dat moments w the MLs as u likes her. I won’t go for it w the MLs if I dun like the MLs even is free normally won’t be Ang Pais. If Ang pais and u like it, she is not easy to book, and asked u to paid, I dun mind will go for it, when I enjoyed the spontaneous dat moments with the right time
Sometime u found u liked her even top up also can’t get. U dun understand wat their thinking, either paid or not paid, do u thinks she only unlock by u only, u won’t know exactly, some r very good in acting
For me Just enjoyed and happy, and spent with wat u think is worth it. U won’t b know wat the MLs minds exactly
Old 22-11-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 0
Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xing-yue-massage/

Any bros tried this girl in the West? Can’t seem to find any review on this thread, wondering if I should commando and take one for the team… haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1