The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-11-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
I think it’s a bit tough to find her replacement with the youth and looks
Haha ya guess no one currently can sub her
Xln was a good alt. Still enjoy her occasional sharing.
Xiaobao quite nice also rtc.
Actually ting zi also not bad. Quite a slim beauty and having less restriction.
Old 19-11-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyi is super vanilla right? I still trying to find someone who is a good balance between looks and sensual. Danni/peiqi was good but she has not been listed for awhile.
Old 19-11-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Back after some time away with a MR for https://sglonelyguy-27.com/zara-massage/

Location: Central, green line; limited parking is available. Apartment is nicely kept and clean. Good view of the city.

Appearance: late 20s/early 30s, looks better IRL than photos, figure well maintained with natural Bs. Pleasant personality, good conversationalist.

Shower: Ownself.

Massage: solid massage on bed (i opted for massage + JG). Detailed and well-covered.

JG: yes i am here for this; have experienced JG for quite a while and her skills are there, with a softer and gentler touch. All the steps i could recall from my sessions with Demi, Anqi, etc. are there and well-covered. She picked up the skill in Thailand.

Sensual/HJ: Vanilla; HJ is done SN; not really an issue if you know what you are looking for.

The good: well-maintained package, good massage and JG, good conversationalist. Not a time watcher.

RTM: Yes, been back a couple of times.
she never recommend not to shoot if do JG?
Old 19-11-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Thanks for the update.

Keying is a nice girl. But I don’t find the urge to visit her again in her second stint.

Will visit her before she RTC. Just for old time sake.
Same, for me she lost quite a few attributes that made me wanna rtm during her first stint. I was much more attracted to her during her first stint. I do like how she teased during the session though it's not enough for rtm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
she never recommend not to shoot if do JG?
According to her must hard and soft 3 times then can shoot... that's why normally have to take up the whole session. Cannot shoot before the JG though, so it is not my preference.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 19-11-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Same, for me she lost quite a few attributes that made me wanna rtm during her first stint. I was much more attracted to her during her first stint. I do like how she teased during the session though it's not enough for rtm.
I do think she looks back to her best. Lost some weight and completion cleared up.

Any syt recommendations that came in the last 3 months? Not a fan of xiaoxi xx ay tz. Just personal preference.
Old 19-11-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianxxxxx View Post
I do think she looks back to her best. Lost some weight and completion cleared up.

Any syt recommendations that came in the last 3 months? Not a fan of xiaoxi xx ay tz. Just personal preference.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/huan-le-dou-massage/

Cant confirm if this is syt or not

Most of the new girls comes with cbj or bbbj so dont expect to be syt or at least didnt see any reviews of syt on the new listings.
Old 19-11-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianxxxxx View Post

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-lucky/

Personally I think she looks much better than photo … young and really down to earth girl … I visit her every week , and she always give me full hour and I enjoy her company . She practices yoga as well , well maintain .

If you like slow and sensual , she is the one .
Old 19-11-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/lora-massage/

Just pay a visit to Lora

She’s a looker with make up on

Massage for 15mins & sensual start right after

Make it short, she’s a pro of licking nipple, while hj-ing will hug you tightly with some light kisses, I just grabbing her boobs with my left hand & grabbing her butt with my right hand, I think the sensual part lasted for 30mins

Overall will rate 8/10

Might rtm one day
Old 19-11-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
oldschoolman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Zhun bo.... if she looks just like photo is already super chio.... how to believe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post

Personally I think she looks much better than photo … young and really down to earth girl … I visit her every week , and she always give me full hour and I enjoy her company . She practices yoga as well , well maintain .

Old 19-11-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 0
Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!

Booked Lora for 90 mins today, ended up extending to 2h… good massage and conversationalist, able to talk about just anything under the tree. Area B for bros who are familiar. Boobs are real and big, roaming 4.5G. Loves to hug and tease you, and really tease you to the edge. She only does HJ, please respect her boundary. Lots of kisses and cat bath too.

RTM no brainer!

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/lora-massage/
Old 19-11-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Some of her photos look different from her video.
Which photo is closest?
Old 20-11-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Looking forward to Love AKA Xiao Ai coming back in early Dec if all goes well …
From LilTigerDen?
Old 20-11-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
From LilTigerDen?
That one must be super auntie liao... probably told me that she thinking to come back at least 5 years ago lol

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 20-11-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 1
Baicai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Once awhile I do miss a simple quiet session with 77 and her magical fingers. Does anyone know if she will return?
I rem someone said 77 will be back after climbing the mountains? Can’t seem to find anyone similar in the current batch.
Old 20-11-2023, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolman View Post
Zhun bo.... if she looks just like photo is already super chio.... how to believe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Some of her photos look different from her video.
Which photo is closest?
The photos look quite close compared to her verification video from TT IMO. Verification video is a separate video that you can see if you join the TT telegram. Closest pic would be the one on the left with the window.

Disclaimer: I haven't actually visited her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1