The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
tangtang

Old 30-07-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by saulgoodman View Post
sorry for flooding bros.. my final MR before i take a long break..

QQ/Sha Sha https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=545529

late July 2015, weekday 8pm, 60min 2 hj (-1, I no appetite)

my worst ML experience. stated on bro javabean's compilation https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=13280188 that she speaks english. she replied to my english sms with address and 'ok'. she can't even speak a single word of english or understand any....
Sorry to hear your bad experience bro. I stated she knows English is based on her advertisement on DA website https://da3377.wordpress.com/QQ/ which stated all races are welcome. I should not assumed that welcoming customers of all races equals to knowing English.
Old 31-07-2015, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wrg thread sorry.
Old 04-08-2015, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Gynx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros. Like saulgoodman, i have also been lurking, but not so new to the scene, just quietly sample and enjoy the wonders to be found on sbf.
(Since this is my first MR, i hope bro saulgoodman dont mind i copy his format.)

After reading bro saul's MR of Coco, was eager to try. Alas no reply and I went for Lisa instead.

Lisa
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=409865
End Jul 2015, Weekday, 2.00pm(First slot of the day!)
60min BM/BF 1hj

Location: Easily accessible via MRT, upon reaching, called Lisa for directions to the gates to paradise. It's not very discreet as the elevator area quite open with security desk, but dont think the guard can be bothered.

Apartment: Answered the door and immediately notice those famous F Cups and no bra! Her room itself is very clean and spacious lighting and music set just right for a relaxing mood.

Face: 7/10. The mood lighting in her room softened her features, very milf.

Body: 8/10. No complaints here. She was still fully dressed during the massage, but with a chest that massive, bound to have "accidental" boob rubs before the specials actually start. Meat in all the right places, very nice hug and hold.

Massage: 6.5/10. She puts alot of strength into the massage, and I have found out, not my cup of tea. But those who like strong massage, highly reccom.

BM:9.5/10. The feeling of those heavenly mammaries on my back are forever locked in my mind, and would go back if just for that. She also began teasing me by rubbing her nipples in my ass crack and on my balls, before changing to use her hands. The teasing is enough to drive a man to madness.

Catbath: Nip sucking was great but didnt last long as i was raring to go.

HJ/BF: 9.5/10 Slid her legs under me so she could get my 2ic right smack between her boobs. Her HJ brought me to attention, and the mix of that and her BF (this must be what heaven feels like), I quickly launched the missiles.
The only 0.5 missing is because her facial expression a bit forced. Surround sound was on point, but must close eyes to fully enjoy.

Autoroaming: I could only autoroam top half, in the position we were in, impossible to roam bottom half.

GFE: 9/10 Her english was very good, no communication problems at all. She was really sweet, lots of hugging and gentle touches outside of the action. Also shared a long warm embrace upon leaving, make me feel like im leaving on business trip (and allowing me to anticipate what awaits me when i return).

pros: she really welcomes you and makes you feel relaxed. Awesome body and boobs, and great massage if you like it hard.

cons: Regret that didnt get to suck on those tits. Any other bros know if she allows this?

RTM: Fo'sure, tho might try to get Coco first and see if she can break my being a one shot wonder.
Old 04-08-2015, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Gynx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros. Like saulgoodman, i have also been lurking, but not so new to the scene, just quietly sample and enjoy the wonders to be found on sbf.
(Since this is my first MR, i hope bro saulgoodman dont mind i copy his format.)

After reading bro saul's MR of Coco, was eager to try. Alas no reply and I went for Lisa instead.
a
Lisa
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=409865
End Jul 2015, Weekday, 2.00pm(First slot of the day!)
60min BM/BF 1hj

Location: Easily accessible via MRT, upon reaching, called Lisa for directions to the gates to paradise. It's not very discreet as the elevator area quite open with security desk, but dont think the guard can be bothered.

Apartment: Answered the door and immediately notice those famous F Cups and no bra! Her room itself is very clean and spacious lighting and music set just right for a relaxing mood.

Face: 7/10. The mood lighting in her room softened her features, very milf.

Body: 8/10. No complaints here. She was still fully dressed during the massage, but with a chest that massive, bound to have "accidental" boob rubs before the specials actually start. Meat in all the right places, very nice hug and hold.

Massage: 6.5/10. She puts alot of strength into the massage, and I have found out, not my cup of tea. But those who like strong massage, highly reccom.

BM:9.5/10. The feeling of those heavenly mammaries on my back are forever locked in my mind, and would go back if just for that. She also began teasing me by rubbing her nipples in my ass crack and on my balls, before changing to use her hands. The teasing is enough to drive a man to madness.

Catbath: Nip sucking was great but didnt last long as i was raring to go.

HJ/BF: 9.5/10 Slid her legs under me so she could get my 2ic right smack between her boobs. Her HJ brought me to attention, and the mix of that and her BF (this must be what heaven feels like), I quickly launched the missiles.
The only 0.5 missing is because her facial expression a bit forced. Surround sound was on point, but must close eyes to fully enjoy.

Autoroaming: I could only autoroam top half, in the position we were in, impossible to roam bottom half.

GFE: 9/10 Her english was very good, no communication problems at all. She was really sweet, lots of hugging and gentle touches outside of the action. Also shared a long warm embrace upon leaving, make me feel like im leaving on business trip (and allowing me to anticipate what awaits me when i return).

pros: she really welcomes you and makes you feel relaxed. Awesome body and boobs, and great massage if you like it hard.

cons: Regret that didnt get to suck on those tits. Any other bros know if she allows this?

RTM: Fo'sure, tho might try to get Coco first and see if she can break my being a one shot wonder.
Old 08-08-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
adamisme101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, mind telling me where is this place? Can i just walk in directly without booking first and see if I like it? Im looking for a good b2b massage for the weekend First timer here, apologies for the newbie question
Old 08-08-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2816 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Sage is coming here to work from 1 - 14 august!
http://holisticfourwinds.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by zackon View Post
1st time heard of her.. anyone tried?
Price puts me off...and I enquire looks like cant touch her....
Not for asians....asians must touch boobs then shiok.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
wysiwyg1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros here's my review for ML virlin.. cheers!

https://sbf.today/showpo...4&postcount=27
Old 09-08-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wysiwyg1975 View Post
Hi bros here's my review for ML virlin.. cheers!

https://sbf.today/showpo...4&postcount=27
Repostimg the mr here in case the ML's thread is deleted later

Quote:
Originally Posted by wysiwyg1975 View Post
I just got off an appt with Virlin, and long story short I'm a happy man. Below is my FR. As opinions are subjective I won rate with numbers but just words. If it helps, I'm 1.70m tall and weigh 110kilos and quite hairy, sp u can can get an idea how my experience is like

Location: discreet and cosy. Confirm gt privacy. I took bus there, at 5 mins walk so can't say bout parking etc. Room is with shower attache and lights are dim, only minus point got construction so bit noisy but still ok.

Looks: milf type; def not like what she appears in pics. Can say she bout 30ish

Boobs: not really 36c but more of B cup. Dark brown nipples like eraser and quite pointy. Smooth. She allows me to suck so I took my time to enjoy hehe

Service: she gave me hdly; HJ JG and body massage. Got a gd back rub on the ion mat after 1 hdly and HJ. Shes v chatty and can carry a gd English convoy. Explained the ion mat help circulate blood to my 2ic, so that'd why can feel warm, which is true. After 10 mins she HJ me again. Of cos enjoyed her nipples again. Then lastly juagen. I never experienced it before but while she massage she explained it. Felt my veins below my balls like got blood rushing, she explained it's cos blood flow. It was professionally done. Afterwards can see my like my cock slightly fatter then she say cos more blood can flow in. Then virlin gimme another HJ sia, I took sometime to cum but really feel diff. Donno if other bros can feel diff after jg.

Damage: $100 for 1 hour with THREE HJ, hdly, juagen and back massage only. Got free hug also haha.

Rtm: of course! I like the privacy, that she can talk English (alto got struggle a bit). Not GFE but more like milf take care of u one.

Virlin was rushing a bit cos she got next appt liao; if not she can gimme longer massage. So nice sia. True enuff when I ciao I saw one bro walking in haha.

Hope my FR helps. Have a gd sg50 bros!
Old 13-08-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Sexeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is really not ez to get CN ML that speaks english, thanks to this thread and bros, I got to try one finally..

I wanted to get Coco but our timing never fated to meet, so next best option is Eva in the east.

heres my MR on Eva https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=520378

1st Day of Aug ard 7pm, 60min 2hj

Location: It is not discreet, scared if I meet my chinese friends coz that area I heard popular eating place. No MRT, and bus stop face to face sia...

Apartment: 7/10 clean, go in straight go to the room with massage table and showers attached to the room.

Face: 6/10 her pictures cannot see face clearly but ok lah can tahan one

Body: 7.5/10 no bra and nice sexy underwear during my massage, love the perky breast, nipple oso nice n tasty..

Massage: 6/10, strong but not to the correct points so she must learn on correct technique and i did only 1 hour so maybe rushing for her with 2hj

HDLY: 9/10 power.. i always love good ones..

Catbath: 8/10 she licked and lick until my bro asking for more...

HJ: 6.5/10 SOP but hardworking on my 2nd hj. First shoot come out too much ammon, thats y 2nd time come out slow until her hand very the tired. :P she tried to give moaning sexy face but can see acting one lah.

JG: I just feel her JG not to my previous experience with other ML

Autoroaming: Everywhere you want.. yumyum..

GFE: 7.5/10 her english is ok. She's friendly and like to smile

BJ: 5/10 with caps on. honestly i dun feel her bj thus of the low rating. I had better than average ones.

pros: Can suck nice boobs, good attitude, BJ, friendly service.

cons: location might be a problem

RTM: of coz, after i tried the rest lah..
Old 16-08-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 11
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

Tried Paris recently, speak pretty good English.
Quite gorgeous looking under the dim light, probably late 20's.
She was friendly but commercial feel quite high.
She was wearing short and remain clothed.
Told me she had remove BM from her ad recently.
So I can only roam her thigh Very good skin tho.
HJ was sensually done.
Envy those bros that manage to roam her top before.
Old 16-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 10
avkaki is one of the Best!avkaki is one of the Best!avkaki is one of the Best!avkaki is one of the Best!

Just tried F-boobs Lisa, her English not bad. Stay alone with a massage bed and soft music will be play in the background. Her massage is consider good if compared to many others. But she massage with fully clothes on and got to add another $50 bucks just to get a taste of F-boobs rubbing against you. Total damages $100+$50. I find it quite expensive though for $150 to get a boobs massage. But during that moment when small head take over big head then everything also can la. Any bros here got any others or better recommendations?
Old 16-08-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

avkaki is one of the Best!avkaki is one of the Best!avkaki is one of the Best!avkaki is one of the Best!

Went for Tracy to try her jg today. Communicate through Sms all by English. When met her, she doesn't know any English. All communication done by their agent. Noticed there's another girl in this unit doing jg as well. Tracy massage is good and her jg can say is quite pro too. All done with see through lingerie. Quite a cute girl. Hehe
Old 17-08-2015, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 12
meisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by avkaki View Post
Went for Tracy to try her jg today. Communicate through Sms all by English. When met her, she doesn't know any English. All communication done by their agent. Noticed there's another girl in this unit doing jg as well. Tracy massage is good and her jg can say is quite pro too. All done with see through lingerie. Quite a cute girl. Hehe
yes...that's YF style,which keeps things simple and easy to communicate and girls dont need to switch between service and phone
Old 17-08-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meisaloverboy View Post
yes...that's YF style,which keeps things simple and easy to communicate and girls dont need to switch between service and phone
That's good when no phone calls or Sms during the massage session. Btw bro what do u mean by YF style? Sorry am newbie here. Last time only cheong the GL Malaysian gals. Thanks
Old 17-08-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 12
meisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

YF is the legendary JG queen who was running her stable with a person to answer sms..she is no more in the market,but her few of her girls are now available..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1