The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-12-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 19
alphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Only those who have tried the ML concerned's service will know whether the negative MRs are honest or dishonest MRs.

I will usually upz their rep points if the MRs are true. Some customers came late for appointment but still expect the ML to extend the session till full hour and expect the ML to push back all subsequent sessions. When she explained to him her situation, that customer left in an anger and chose to write dishonest MR in the forum.

Look at Rayna's case, so many negative reviews initially but subsequently flooded with more and more positive MRs. Will u still deem these negative reviews as honest MRs?
Yes bro. That’s what I have been saying. Upz u.
Old 06-12-2023, 03:48 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4689 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42665 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Only those who have tried the ML concerned's service will know whether the negative MRs are honest or dishonest MRs.

I will usually upz their rep points if the MRs are true. Some customers came late for appointment but still expect the ML to extend the session till full hour and expect the ML to push back all subsequent sessions. When she explained to him her situation, that customer left in an anger and chose to write dishonest MR in the forum.

Look at Rayna's case, so many negative reviews initially but subsequently flooded with more and more positive MRs. Will u still deem these negative reviews as honest MRs?
When I see any false feedback, I just zap.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-12-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 15
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Quote:
I actually prefer to see more negative feedback on my regular MLs. Easier to get my favourite time slot on weekend.

Common tactics used by competitors' regular customers as well to smear the AP's reputation with back to back negative reviews.

Pls do not look for Amei and Nina, they will use their big boobs to torture u and give u selection headaches.
Ya, Amei will torture you bad with her boobs and leg. Never go look for her. We are sadist so wouldn’t mind to get torture. 😂

I got no chance with Nina yet. She never reply me or yet. I’m still trying times to time till she ready to reply.
Old 06-12-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiaoxiaomassage/

She is milf, around early 40s, wore sexy black outfit to greet me. Not pretty but does a good job with her makeup. Lighting very dim to hide her crow lines, which I saw when she walked into the shower to wash her hands. Body is slim and her top is man-made but acceptable. Massage is below average, has some strength in her hands but not skilled so I got back ache after her massage.
Lots of fake moans and praises about my strong body and good looks, really got me un-excited quickly (I am old man senior with wrinkled face and pot belly). Kept telling me she wants to do full course with me, maybe four times; and obviously it is BS. Location area is central, near MRT. However, her place entrance has extremely high lunch traffic from office crowd. So, standing at the entrance for the process of getting in, I could be spotted easily and recognized, same for exit process. Overall, not worth it, in my humble opinion. Thank you for reading.
I feel you bro. When the ML says things that sound too fake, it has the opposite effect of arousal.
Old 06-12-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/w-massage/
MR for W

Looks: 8/10

almost same as pic but not that slim as pic.
slightly meaty

Body: 8/10

Decent, 34b boobs, but confirm not natural. can kiss abit only.cannot zhut

Massage: 10/10

Good! head leg body all good massage for me. Good cat bath too

GFE: 7/10

Decent conversation, just very transactional

Sensual: 8/10

lay beside me and HJ...ok la acceptable

Overall:

overall not bad la, clean environment, friendly. good massage.good location, walkable from mrt (fully covered).
after shoot clean up, she also help me massage my leg. not bad la.
the only bad: just pure transactional only.

will i return? hmm no idea. unless i cant find others

compare her to so far this 2 mth i visited lora rui rui
i think my fav would be 1. lora , 2 rui rui 3. W

not saying she is bad. just maybe no chemistry ba????i dunno
Old 06-12-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Ya, Amei will torture you bad with her boobs and leg. Never go look for her. We are sadist so wouldn’t mind to get torture. 😂

I got no chance with Nina yet. She never reply me or yet. I’m still trying times to time till she ready to reply.
Torture?

TBH she is not bad but not so 夸张.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 06-12-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 11
johnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

3 reviews to share compiled over the last few weeks or so.

-----

Bei Bei - https://sglonelyguy-28.com/bei-bei-massage/

Looks: Not bad really, nice height too.

Massage: I only remember some maneuver to crack my back, maybe wrong ML

Sensual: She didn't want to take off her pants during sensual so that was a bit strange. Went there with the intention to fondle that bare ass but could only do it through her clothes. Boobs are ok, but cannot tune her nips. Disappointing visit for me.

RTM: Nope

-----

Ting Zi - https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ting-zi-massage/

Looks: Beautiful in my eyes.

Massage: As always with these type of MLs, not really a proper massage but relaxing

Sensual: Vanilla but at least she stripped down to panties. Boobs, ass, legs everything about her is nice to me. Enjoyed the session and didn't have that negative feeling while lying down on the bed after shooting.

RTM: Yes

-----

Nina - https://sglonelyguy-28.com/nina-massage/

Don't really need to write much about her as I echo most of the reviews written on here.

RTM: Yes
Old 06-12-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 12
lorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/w-massage/
MR for W

Looks: 8/10

almost same as pic but not that slim as pic.
slightly meaty

Body: 8/10

Decent, 34b boobs, but confirm not natural. can kiss abit only.cannot zhut

Massage: 10/10

Good! head leg body all good massage for me. Good cat bath too

GFE: 7/10

Decent conversation, just very transactional

Sensual: 8/10

lay beside me and HJ...ok la acceptable

Overall:

overall not bad la, clean environment, friendly. good massage.good location, walkable from mrt (fully covered).
after shoot clean up, she also help me massage my leg. not bad la.
the only bad: just pure transactional only.

will i return? hmm no idea. unless i cant find others

compare her to so far this 2 mth i visited lora rui rui
i think my fav would be 1. lora , 2 rui rui 3. W

not saying she is bad. just maybe no chemistry ba????i dunno
For W, it takes time for her to warm up.
Old 07-12-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
For W, it takes time for her to warm up.
She is the 慢热 type. Once she gets comfortable with you, the session will be much more enjoyable.
Old 07-12-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2104 / Power: 15
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Roaming wise is still 3G. G-string is on the entire time. But I agree she looks even prettier this time and her figure is still as good as before. She smells good and sounds good, packs a punch when massaging you which is the "main" reason why we are even there in the first place. Her interaction with the bed side light was simply adorable, struggling to get it to react and listen to her command while her svelte body was leaning over me. Woof, instant hard-on!

The 神密手法 is also something worth looking forward to... ��

YMMV.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/
Her sexy butt can roam right? Tell her 6G is coming soon but she is still stucked at 3G. Need to improve to at least 3.5G or 4G to get more biz.
Old 07-12-2023, 03:32 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4689 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42665 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highligh...-mental-health

Better cheong safe from now on. Hmm, should concentrate on medical stock again. Today my favorite SGX 546 shot up again.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-12-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyo View Post
3 reviews to share compiled over the last few weeks or so.

-----
Bei Bei - https://sglonelyguy-28.com/bei-bei-massage/
Looks: Not bad really, nice height too.
Massage: I only remember some maneuver to crack my back, maybe wrong ML
Sensual: She didn't want to take off her pants during sensual so that was a bit strange. Went there with the intention to fondle that bare ass but could only do it through her clothes. Boobs are ok, but cannot tune her nips. Disappointing visit for me.
RTM: Nope
-----

She advertised shower together, did she shower with pants on?
Old 07-12-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Having breakfast and catching up on this thread, same old same old haha. Just thought of dropping a few liners to bros newer to this hobby, hopefully they will have a more fruitful time cheonging:

- Don't compare. Some bros strip SN to FN, some get to french/paint/bang, some get extra time at no cost. End of the day, this is cyberspace, everyone free to write as deem fit. Facts or fiction, who the hell can verify? And more importantly, no need to bother the legitimacy at all, if you feel your session is enjoyable even though you don't get ANY off menu items others got, it's still $$ well spent. Too many variables at play for extras to happen, if this ML you don't get lucky, maybe the next one you will. Don't go to any season with the FOMO mindset or feel shortchanged if what happened to other bros don't materialise for you. Guage the ML based on what service she list, the rest, if have just take it as a bonus.

- Cheong your own way. Some pay to unlock. some charm to unlock, some don't care about unlock. Don't bother or judge how people get the extra mileage, stick to your own style/principles else you will forever feel disgruntled. I have my own very modest threshold for top ups, I don't tip and I stick to 120 categories and won't even patronise returnees that removed services that they used to provide. Set your own boundaries and stick to it. Then whatever good FRs that others wrote you can ignore so long as the MLs are out of your parameters.

- Take charge to minimise disappointments. A recurring topic is ML don't serve full timing. To mitigate, take control of proceedings, if some ML want to finish you off after 5 - 10 min massage, tell them hold their horses, remind them still EARLY, only let her proceed after the 30-40min mark. But be considerate if you know you take long to cum la, then end up all parties rush like mad and unhappy. Personally I don't really care if ML give me full 60 min coz I usually leave at 50min or even earlier. As said, if the session is solid, will it be ruined if you lugi 10 to 15min? Conversely if the session sucks, what's the point to get the full 60min? Rarely does ML chase customer off at the 40min mark. if it becomes awkward or boring after you shoot, it means no chemistry in the first place then think twice about RTM lor. For those who literally use body language or tell you another bro waiting then just skip her in future. Just don't expect to not take ANY initiative yet be serviced full 60min all the time. There are such MLs around but are RARE.

I don't cheong much post covid but prior to pandemic I was a twice a week guy for a few years, the above basic principles have served me well. I never once felt imbalance when some ML I frequent alleged to provide more to others, this world is never fair and square la, find your peace, manage your expectations, cheong with your own principles and your $$ will usually feel well spent and you won't feel emotionally and physically short changed regardless of what you read here.

Always remember, don't wholeheartedly believe everything you read and most importantly, don't naively believe in what MLs tell you, be it sweetnothings or sad stories. Pay to get your urge satisfied then return to your REAL life once you leave their premises. There's more important things to focus on than investing too much time on vice

ok, that's more than a few lines, my bad. Do ignore if such thesis ain't your cup of tea.

Peace and happy cheonging guys!
Old 07-12-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Awesomeatwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently went for An Yi since was nearby the area and got some free time

Location : not too hard to find, just park on the side and walk to the condo. Lots of foot traffic around the area

Looks : Girl next door cute type IMO, maybe the way she dress that day. Big baggy white shirt only

Body : a little bit skinny but still not too bad

Massage : She tried her best for this part but tried very hard on this, at least a good 5-10min

Sensual : She uses her body to kind of hold my arms and legs and keep playing with me. Sometimes will play a bit then spot just to tease you, dirty talk a bit which really set the mood �� sadly cannot be TOO playful , but it’s my 1st visit so maybe need to try again?

Attitude : she a bit fierce �� but in a fun way. Very nice to chat with and makes you feel super comfy, feel like i visit her a few times already.

RTM : maybe, nice GFE and comfy to chat with helps a lot. A sucker for this type geh, a bit girl next door and SYT ��

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/an-yi-massage

Last edited by Javabeans; 07-12-2023 at 05:00 PM.
Old 07-12-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Having breakfast and catching up on this thread, same old same old haha. Just thought of dropping a few liners to bros newer to this hobby, hopefully they will have a more fruitful time cheonging:

- Don't compare. Some bros strip SN to FN, some get to french/paint/bang, some get extra time at no cost. End of the day, this is cyberspace, everyone free to write as deem fit. Facts or fiction, who the hell can verify? And more importantly, no need to bother the legitimacy at all, if you feel your session is enjoyable even though you don't get ANY off menu items others got, it's still $$ well spent. Too many variables at play for extras to happen, if this ML you don't get lucky, maybe the next one you will. Don't go to any season with the FOMO mindset or feel shortchanged if what happened to other bros don't materialise for you. Guage the ML based on what service she list, the rest, if have just take it as a bonus.

- Cheong your own way. Some pay to unlock. some charm to unlock, some don't care about unlock. Don't bother or judge how people get the extra mileage, stick to your own style/principles else you will forever feel disgruntled. I have my own very modest threshold for top ups, I don't tip and I stick to 120 categories and won't even patronise returnees that removed services that they used to provide. Set your own boundaries and stick to it. Then whatever good FRs that others wrote you can ignore so long as the MLs are out of your parameters.

- Take charge to minimise disappointments. A recurring topic is ML don't serve full timing. To mitigate, take control of proceedings, if some ML want to finish you off after 5 - 10 min massage, tell them hold their horses, remind them still EARLY, only let her proceed after the 30-40min mark. But be considerate if you know you take long to cum la, then end up all parties rush like mad and unhappy. Personally I don't really care if ML give me full 60 min coz I usually leave at 50min or even earlier. As said, if the session is solid, will it be ruined if you lugi 10 to 15min? Conversely if the session sucks, what's the point to get the full 60min? Rarely does ML chase customer off at the 40min mark. if it becomes awkward or boring after you shoot, it means no chemistry in the first place then think twice about RTM lor. For those who literally use body language or tell you another bro waiting then just skip her in future. Just don't expect to not take ANY initiative yet be serviced full 60min all the time. There are such MLs around but are RARE.

I don't cheong much post covid but prior to pandemic I was a twice a week guy for a few years, the above basic principles have served me well. I never once felt imbalance when some ML I frequent alleged to provide more to others, this world is never fair and square la, find your peace, manage your expectations, cheong with your own principles and your $$ will usually feel well spent and you won't feel emotionally and physically short changed regardless of what you read here.

Always remember, don't wholeheartedly believe everything you read and most importantly, don't naively believe in what MLs tell you, be it sweetnothings or sad stories. Pay to get your urge satisfied then return to your REAL life once you leave their premises. There's more important things to focus on than investing too much time on vice

ok, that's more than a few lines, my bad. Do ignore if such thesis ain't your cup of tea.

Peace and happy cheonging guys!
very well said!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1