The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-12-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro those photos from her 1st stint pre-COVID when she had a bathtub
Sigh. Wads done is done
Old 08-12-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2082 / Power: 15
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro those photos from her 1st stint pre-COVID when she had a bathtub
I looked for her once during the start of her 2nd stint. I thought she suddenly looks so chio and slim now and tempted to visit her again. Thanks for the info bro, saved my $.
Old 08-12-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiao-lajiao-massage/

Seen this foxy milf xiao lajiao listed for quite some time already but no search results on her? Any bros got FR?

Previously Bella. Super good service especially Nuru. she's in a shop now so limited services but there is still good hard massage and you can ask her step on you lol
Old 08-12-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/wei-wei-massage/

Anyone commando yet ?
Old 09-12-2023, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
My nuru regular in the past. But I think no such service anymore as she’s now in a shop
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Previously Bella. Super good service especially Nuru. she's in a shop now so limited services but there is still good hard massage and you can ask her step on you lol
Don't mind trying her out since I'm boobs lover, but not sure if she's saggy since she's a MILF (not sure her age)? Care to comment on her looks, boobs and body?

The shop is it one-person lock door kind (like Parklane) or the normal $50-60 entrance MP?
Old 09-12-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2361 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiao-lajiao-massage/

Seen this foxy milf xiao lajiao listed for quite some time already but no search results on her? Any bros got FR?
Yes, Bella was her name before. And she is foxy. But do understand she is a foxy milf ya.

I last visited her 2/3 years ago before covid - Tall-ish attractive late 30s milf. Thick but firm body, ample enhanced tits, and skilful. Used to go for full service where we would really sweat it out for an hour. She had needs Also a nice person.

Yep saw that she opened a beauty salon, but never visited her since.
Old 09-12-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nottodostupid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happen to https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ananmassage/ ?

Suddenly delist? Rtc so fast? She reach our shore in early oct only sia
Old 09-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of light

anymore reviews on guai guai ?
Old 09-12-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1229 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Only those who have tried the ML concerned's service will know whether the negative MRs are honest or dishonest MRs.

I will usually upz their rep points if the MRs are true. Some customers came late for appointment but still expect the ML to extend the session till full hour and expect the ML to push back all subsequent sessions. When she explained to him her situation, that customer left in an anger and chose to write dishonest MR in the forum.

Look at Rayna's case, so many negative reviews initially but subsequently flooded with more and more positive MRs. Will u still deem these negative reviews as honest MRs?
Rayna is a nice girl la...rtc went to take up some office job now but of course ymmv
Old 09-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by killu1234 View Post
anymore reviews on guai guai ?

Vanilla
Very friendly
Quite good massage (trained)
Nice tits
I didn’t get to zhut.

Quite pretty
Old 09-12-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 739 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3997 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Rayna is a nice girl la...rtc went to take up some office job now but of course ymmv
Still cannot find her replacement. Nothing out there, hopefully the new no visa rule in 2024 will allow those short visits.
Old 09-12-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Still cannot find her replacement. Nothing out there, hopefully the new no visa rule in 2024 will allow those short visits.
She’s indeed a rare gem to be missed. Where to find such knockers and face n service
Old 09-12-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/amei-massage/

Finally decided to try her...after all the hooha.

Appointment was made 2 days in advance.

She still remember me as her past customer during her 1st stint.

Ask me "how am I been doing lately?"....blah blah blah.

Started off with massage and I think her massage skills had improved.

Sensual will commence with some fingernail teasing, which is quite arousing.

The sensual portion I think is more or less as per what others had described. Hence won't repeat. But I feel a tinge of commerncial as compare to her 1st stint. Maybe she old ginger liao...so this is expected.
And the fact she also fully book almost every day.

I took the opportunity to ask her about that short change incident and she told me her side of the story.
Apparently, is custonmer being late for like almost 20 mins. As such, she told him she can't do the full works and also she can't push back as there are customers waiting at the back. This will screwed up everyone's timing.
She did offer to accept a lesser amount as compare to 130. But the customer refused.
She showed me the entire wechat conversation. Think is a first timer visiting her new place or someone who had patronised her before during her first stint or when she stayed hotel earlier on.
Anyway, she already mark down she will kind of compensate that customer extra 20 mins on his next session.

My session lasted almost 55 mins and she was fully commited with zero hp usage.
Place was clean with clean towels on offer. Very cozy nice place.
Put on some nice music before session and she also kind of off the aircon when I step out the shower. Say she don't want me to catch a cold.
Also pour me a cup of water at the door when I arrived.

After I step out her condo, she also sent me a thank you message and ask me to take good care of myself as covid cases had gone up.

P.S. She didn't ask me to write this MR and she also didn't mention that short change timing incident until I ask her about it.

RTM : Think will slot in at least one more before she fly back to China next month. 130 is upper tier price but with the kind of rubbish most 120 dish out nowadays...it is no wonder Amei still commands a Q even at 130.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 09-12-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 0
Kjshalfjih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKjshalfjih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/yiyi-massage/

Looks: Young milf (personal opinion), think maybe around mid 30s?
Body: Not model slim but definitely not a land whale. Slight tummy, but soft and smooth feeling when she rubbing her body during sensual.
Boobs: Probably natural C? Big and soft but sagged quite a lot. As mentioned above, I think she is mid 30s
Massage: I think can skip if you want a genuine massage, she does it but maybe only light to mid strength for about 5mins before moving on to other activities.
Cat bath / BBBJ: while I don’t have the most experience, I genuinely think it was really awesome. She rub her whole body all over mine and lick from neck to toes and fingers with water in mouth. Felt nice and ticklish but no idea what this method is called. BBBJ was also done alternating between cold and warm water with DT too. Very weird but nice feeling.
AR: she does AR after spraying and wiping clean at the start. Read from another big bro post that she keep stopping to spray & wipe repeatedly which ruined the experience. No offence but maybe you had some smell or nvr wash clean….? My experience was she just kept going on and on while doing HJ which was dam shiok.
Dmg: 3B1R, took the special package, so maybe some of the above experience may not be available during regular package.

Overall: I was expecting too much lol, didn’t realise there’s 2 different Yiyi 1 younger and more chio and 1 older but wilder experience. I read mixed reviews and had the impression of a young chiobu providing wild experience. Was abit disappointed looks wise cuz I had formed high expectations reading reviews on the other Yiyi. But the experience more than made up for it overall I guess.

RTM: might be awhile before I do so & if she is still around. I hardly come out to play so I want to try my luck booking Amei and a couple other highly rated ones first. But if all else fails, besides not being a top grade beauty, I don’t think she will fail to disappoint. Phone usage was also minimal, only used one hand while massaging & chatting during the last 5-10 mins.

YMMV, just my honest personal review. Pls don't zap me too badly.
Old 09-12-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
AhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Same experience. Chio and accommodating. Worth the visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafaq89 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xue-li-massage/

Thanks for the MR.

Location: 5-10 min walk from nearest bus stop very easy to find. Car parking is nearby, less than 2-3mins walk

Environment: 9/10, Condo setup; fresh towel given for shower/wash-up. Cosy area and nice view .

Looks: 9/10, Almost the same as of what you see on listing. Won't reject for sure. Good skin complexion and smooth skin.

Service: 8/10, friendly and seductive, SN half way through the massage, after massage and deed will serve warm water. No shortchanging of time, full 1 hr.

Massage: 6/10 She puts effort in pressing and tries her best. But we can skip to the next sensual part.

Sensual: 8/10, When to opt for capped BJ as I my small brain took over. She will look at you and slowly suck and savour her prize.

She will catbath you all over while you get to lightly suck on her voluptuous boobs while receiving a hand job.

RTM: Yes, High GFEK sensual service. Like your girlfriend that just lie next to you after deed. Very accomdative and her boobs and looks is a + point! YMMV

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1