The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-12-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 19
milkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/

Looks: 8/10 She looks way better than the crazy PS photos
Body: 8/10 one of the best I've had
RTF/RTM: Countless times

For those who do not know, this is Carrot who used to operate in B area.

18 points to be given out daily
for those who up me, please leave your nick so i can up you back
Old 09-12-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/

Visited lucky, she mentioned she does not do french.

Overall a cute soft spoken girl.

When i entered her room theres a strong smell of cum, but it goes off after awhile.

Boobs felt a little hard lump so most prob enhanced not natural but C cup

Sensual abit higher than vanilla.

She did a fake assrim but still felt almost the same as real and she also showed that she like it to enhance the mood.

HJ was patient and slow not rush. Did not use tissue for my released told me to just released naturally onto her body and boobs and eventually released all over the bed and on her.

Hardworking girl. In out 55 mins. She offered to continue massage for about 5 mins after release.

Not sure if CIM need to top up, did not ask for it

RTM: Maybe

Last edited by blitzace; 09-12-2023 at 11:58 PM.
Old 09-12-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes, Bella was her name before. And she is foxy. But do understand she is a foxy milf ya.

I last visited her 2/3 years ago before covid - Tall-ish attractive late 30s milf. Thick but firm body, ample enhanced tits, and skilful. Used to go for full service where we would really sweat it out for an hour. She had needs Also a nice person.

Yep saw that she opened a beauty salon, but never visited her since.
no longer thicc. slim like those house wifes who run everyday.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/

Visited lucky, she mentioned she does not do french.

Overall a cute soft spoken girl.

When i entered her room theres a strong smell of cum, but it goes off after awhile.

Boobs felt a little hard lump so most prob enhanced not natural but C cup

Sensual abit higher than vanilla.

She did a fake assrim but still felt almost the same as real and she also showed that she like it to enhance the mood.

HJ was patient and slow not rush. Did not use tissue for my released told me to just released naturally onto her body and boobs and eventually released all over the bed and on her.

Hardworking girl. In out 55 mins. She offered to continue massage for about 5 mins after release.

Not sure if CIM need to top up, did not ask for it

RTM: Maybe
Ewww smell like cum? The thing I hate about some ml is the hygiene of their place. Some of the toilet that just smells or urine. And a very musky smell throughout.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Ewww smell like cum? The thing I hate about some ml is the hygiene of their place. Some of the toilet that just smells or urine. And a very musky smell throughout.
I was questioning myself if i should continue but am already here so might as well follow through. She use a diffuser so eventually the smell will be gone maybe 5-10 mins through the massage.

Most probably it was previous bro’s cum that lingers around the room.

Her hair smells nice so it covers up the room smell.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Thunderbozz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhJun001 View Post
Same experience. Chio and accommodating. Worth the visit.
Tried her recently, petite figure with well proportion body.
Very smooth skin and pretty face.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/amei-massage/

I took the opportunity to ask her about that short change incident and she told me her side of the story.
Apparently, is custonmer being late for like almost 20 mins. As such, she told him she can't do the full works and also she can't push back as there are customers waiting at the back. This will screwed up everyone's timing.
She did offer to accept a lesser amount as compare to 130. But the customer refused.
She showed me the entire wechat conversation. Think is a first timer visiting her new place or someone who had patronised her before during her first stint or when she stayed hotel earlier on.
Anyway, she already mark down she will kind of compensate that customer extra 20 mins on his next session.
I don’t think the compensate of 20 mins is necessary, it’s the guy fault of being late

Short charge of time & being late is totally different kind of stories
Old 10-12-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was questioning myself if i should continue but am already here so might as well follow through. She use a diffuser so eventually the smell will be gone maybe 5-10 mins through the massage.

Most probably it was previous bro’s cum that lingers around the room.

Her hair smells nice so it covers up the room smell.
Urine smell I can envisage...but cum smell.....really very gross.

That time I visit her, everything was good.

No special smell.

Even use disposable towels and bedsheets.
Old 10-12-2023, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Tmd damn bad breathe, catbath stinks so bad. bbbj suction is good but u gotta tahan the damn stinks. Really stinks.
Old 10-12-2023, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1229 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/amei-massage/

Finally decided to try her...after all the hooha.

Appointment was made 2 days in advance.

She still remember me as her past customer during her 1st stint.

Ask me "how am I been doing lately?"....blah blah blah.

Started off with massage and I think her massage skills had improved.

Sensual will commence with some fingernail teasing, which is quite arousing.

The sensual portion I think is more or less as per what others had described. Hence won't repeat. But I feel a tinge of commerncial as compare to her 1st stint. Maybe she old ginger liao...so this is expected.
And the fact she also fully book almost every day.

I took the opportunity to ask her about that short change incident and she told me her side of the story.
Apparently, is custonmer being late for like almost 20 mins. As such, she told him she can't do the full works and also she can't push back as there are customers waiting at the back. This will screwed up everyone's timing.
She did offer to accept a lesser amount as compare to 130. But the customer refused.
She showed me the entire wechat conversation. Think is a first timer visiting her new place or someone who had patronised her before during her first stint or when she stayed hotel earlier on.
Anyway, she already mark down she will kind of compensate that customer extra 20 mins on his next session.

My session lasted almost 55 mins and she was fully commited with zero hp usage.
Place was clean with clean towels on offer. Very cozy nice place.
Put on some nice music before session and she also kind of off the aircon when I step out the shower. Say she don't want me to catch a cold.
Also pour me a cup of water at the door when I arrived.

After I step out her condo, she also sent me a thank you message and ask me to take good care of myself as covid cases had gone up.

P.S. She didn't ask me to write this MR and she also didn't mention that short change timing incident until I ask her about it.

RTM : Think will slot in at least one more before she fly back to China next month. 130 is upper tier price but with the kind of rubbish most 120 dish out nowadays...it is no wonder Amei still commands a Q even at 130.
i think worth the visit but really up to individual her figure really good and face above average.
Old 10-12-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Tmd damn bad breathe, catbath stinks so bad. bbbj suction is good but u gotta tahan the damn stinks. Really stinks.
oh man is it that bad ? breath worst than ruan ruan ? Any top up required?

Last edited by blitzace; 10-12-2023 at 09:14 AM.
Old 10-12-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkyyway View Post

Carrot's doing massage now?
Old 10-12-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkyyway View Post

does she require top up for BBBJ?
Old 10-12-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
oh man is it that bad ? breath worst than ruan ruan ? Any top up required?
To be fair, I never noticed ruan ruan bad breath when I visited her.

This weiwei is FL btw. Seriously her saliva stinks so bad u wanna quickly go bath and get out but the smell still linger.

Shes the type to quickly hj u off, wouldn't slow down one bit to enjoy, even though its only 30min, just the saliva stinks real fking bad.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
To be fair, I never noticed ruan ruan bad breath when I visited her.

This weiwei is FL btw. Seriously her saliva stinks so bad u wanna quickly go bath and get out but the smell still linger.

Shes the type to quickly hj u off, wouldn't slow down one bit to enjoy, even though its only 30min, just the saliva stinks real fking bad.
Oh man thanks for saving me 1 trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1