The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-12-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Carrot's doing massage now?
She last time do what? FL?

I have no recollection on Carrot.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:38 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

FL in HealthCenter thread...not here

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 10-12-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
To be fair, I never noticed ruan ruan bad breath when I visited her.

This weiwei is FL btw. Seriously her saliva stinks so bad u wanna quickly go bath and get out but the smell still linger.

Shes the type to quickly hj u off, wouldn't slow down one bit to enjoy, even though its only 30min, just the saliva stinks real fking bad.
WTF, I was having late lunch, then I read this....

Always want to try RR, but was disturbed by her bad breath comments.
Old 10-12-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
FL in HealthCenter thread...not here
oh....I know who liao....haha...old man...forgetful.

thanks!!
Old 10-12-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkyyway View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/

Looks: 8/10 She looks way better
Body: 8/10 one of the best I've had
RTF/RTM: Countless times

For those who do not know, this is Carrot who used to operate in B area.
Is she the carrot from the heath centre? The s curve one. Previously I was wondering where her thread went to
Old 10-12-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Ya, she was advertised in the health centre thread.
Old 10-12-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Is she the carrot from the heath centre? The s curve one. Previously I was wondering where her thread went to
Yes.........
Old 10-12-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 739 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3997 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/

Visited lucky, she mentioned she does not do french.

Overall a cute soft spoken girl.

When i entered her room theres a strong smell of cum, but it goes off after awhile.

Boobs felt a little hard lump so most prob enhanced not natural but C cup

Sensual abit higher than vanilla.

She did a fake assrim but still felt almost the same as real and she also showed that she like it to enhance the mood.

HJ was patient and slow not rush. Did not use tissue for my released told me to just released naturally onto her body and boobs and eventually released all over the bed and on her.

Hardworking girl. In out 55 mins. She offered to continue massage for about 5 mins after release.

Not sure if CIM need to top up, did not ask for it

RTM: Maybe
Thanksfor the FR, one less to decide.
Old 10-12-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/

Visited lucky, she mentioned she does not do french.

Overall a cute soft spoken girl.

When i entered her room theres a strong smell of cum, but it goes off after awhile.

Boobs felt a little hard lump so most prob enhanced not natural but C cup

Sensual abit higher than vanilla.

She did a fake assrim but still felt almost the same as real and she also showed that she like it to enhance the mood.

HJ was patient and slow not rush. Did not use tissue for my released told me to just released naturally onto her body and boobs and eventually released all over the bed and on her.

Hardworking girl. In out 55 mins. She offered to continue massage for about 5 mins after release.

Not sure if CIM need to top up, did not ask for it

RTM: Maybe
Thanks for the FR, will skip her then
Old 10-12-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Give her a try la, it's really not as bad as some people say(unless you've got very sensitive nose)at least she doesn't have that smelly saliva smell which i cannot tahan...she's got one of the best boobs on slg imo.
Old 10-12-2023, 08:37 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24964 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve been taking a break from here as very few of the ladies in SLG caught my eyes and pretty much, there are good adventures beyond SLG.

Overdue MR for this ML:

Link: https://sglonelyguy-28.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/

Looks: 8/10 Indeed, she is a beauty (I felt she looks better in real life). Flawless complexion, I felt. Her makeup skills is good too. Light make up. Not those you felt can crack due to few layers of thick make up . She exudes those 冷 cool look, if you can understand what I meant. Basically, one of the type of looks I look out for

Body: 8.5/10 Silky smooth skin. Really smooth. Just can’t stop running my hands …. And her figure is good. Close to hour glass. The hips is one of those important areas for me. Don’t ask why la. And yes, her long silky and nice smelling hair is a definite plus for me.

Dressing: 9/10 She welcomes me (and bros la) in eye catching outfits. Soooo sexy, short and tight …. I want to skip the bath sessions and get into the act FIRST AND FAST!!

Breasts: 8.5/10 Au natural. I am not good with assessing the size (C+?). Never been much into it. Just want to add, sensitive region of hers and be gentle ok, bros?

Massage: 8.5/10 Good strength and I believe she has some training of sorts. My calf muscle aches indeed relieved tremendously by her. Thanks, MHT!

Hj and sensual: 8/10 Have the green feeling. Guide her and she will execute. Breasts will be used during sensual, I meant, this is one of her plus points right

Time watcher: 10/10 Absolutely NOT. Down to earth. Can see she just wants to fulfil her role and earn money. No KC crap and alike. After initial visit when I left early so she has time to pack and rest plus welcome next bro on time, subsequent visit, she insisted that there is enough time and stretched all the way to 55mins +/- …. No less. Really consistent. Such a darling!

Damage: $120 + tips

RTM: if I can spend my time writing such a MR, RTM is definite.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 10-12-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of

Quote:

Same for me. I wonder whether Ruan Ruan has resolved her bad breath issue?
Old 10-12-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for da bao:

I skipped the massage part so no review for that

Location: central, a bit of walk from nearest MRT but not that discreet. As other bros have mentioned need to climb some steps. Place is a bit run-down.

Looks: looks 28-29, 7/10 pleasant look. Might look better with makeup. I arranged for early slot so she didn't have any on.

Sensual:
SN, pulls dress down for boob access, can zhut and nicly shaped , slightly saggy, can roam outside panty. BBBJ got skill (I think? Not very experienced with this)

RTM: no, feels a bit commercial for me. YMMV

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/da-bao-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 11-12-2023 at 05:12 PM.
Old 10-12-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Had a small window of time, a quick perusal of SLG yielded Rong Er around the area I was at...

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/rong-er-massage/

My big mistake was forgetting to check if this was a FJ girl on other sites....

She is a nice enough girl, making small talk and jokes. Pics-wise, you can tell it's her in the ad but that's about it. 60% 65% max, in terms of resemblance. With full-power makeup she can probably achieve 75-80% of the pics. She is tall though, and has nice slim legs.

She waited outside the bathroom to help dry off my back. Plus points for that but that's where it went downhill. Was watching a livestream, replying messages while giving a soft massage. Had opted for the CIM - she started the sensual but not much effort in it. Barely a couple of minutes of finger teasing - obviously not full erect yet, then barely a couple of minutes of BJ then gave up. Switched to catbathing and HJ and finished off in HJ. In and out in about 45 mins.

Perhaps her FJ service is better.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 10-12-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/pp-massage/

Any review on her? Seems like she been here before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1