The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-12-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ann-massage/
https://sgbeautycastle3.com/an-an-nu...massage-hj-bj/

Tries Ann for nuru massage. Supposed to have mosha, but didnt get any. In and out (include bathing) 40 mins, supposed to be 1hr.

Low effort nuru, her pussy got strong fish smell even after i wash my body..

Sibei jialat.. Landmine and waste of money.. She says she will RTC on 22nd Dec

Just sharing to help fellow bros avoid..
Thank you for sharing the nuru fr.
I was looking for nuru options too, and will make sure to avoid.
Fishy smell some more sure kill all hopes

Thanks for sharing
Old 16-12-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Tried this lady previously known as Carrot:

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/

By the way, she asked for money first before service because I am her new customer. I am OK with it as she explained that she had customers who didn't pay.
Usually those who ask for payment upfront is a sure sign you are going to get bad or fast food service.

I will steer clear of this lady.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 16-12-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Usually those who ask for payment upfront is a sure sign you are going to get bad or fast food service.
Fellow senior bro @lacoruna69
Have tried Carrot before when she was in Area B at massage shop. She is really a nice lady. That time her price was also very reasonable hence as shared she was very hot for a period of time.

Back then she did share she would like to strike out on her own and asked me many questions on the know hows of condo based MLs/FLs. Shared what I knew. With new overheads such as rental and listing fees, she is still a reasonable find at this current price point.

WYSIWYG. Carrot is very affable and definitely not the type to shortchange bros. Been awhile since I last visited though but she is definitely not fast food joint. Her BJ is really good. Do consider to drop her a visit if she interests you. YMMV. Sharing is Caring.
Old 16-12-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Fellow senior bro @lacoruna69
Have tried Carrot before when she was in Area B at massage shop. She is really a nice lady. That time her price was also very reasonable hence as shared she was very hot for a period of time.

Back then she did share she would like to strike out on her own and asked me many questions on the know hows of condo based MLs/FLs. Shared what I knew. With new overheads such as rental and listing fees, she is still a reasonable find at this current price point.

WYSIWYG. Carrot is very affable and definitely not the type to shortchange bros. Been awhile since I last visited though but she is definitely not fast food joint. Her BJ is really good. Do consider to drop her a visit if she interests you. YMMV. Sharing is Caring.
Yeah I won’t categorise her as fast food. As I mentioned, she did continued with some massage and chatted with me until time was up. More what we all deemed as a sextifying session is different. She is just not my cup of tea although her looks and body totally gum me. Or maybe the chemistry wasn’t there.
Old 16-12-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Itopedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I normally don’t post, but this time - met a true gem. So, i must share with all the bro here.
Lris from sglonelyguy.

Looks - model like - actual look is pretty even without make up.
Figure - model like - tall, slim & nice natural boobs.
Service - GFE 100%….even thou it was my 1st visit to her by coincidence…

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/lris-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 17-12-2023 at 06:19 PM.
Old 16-12-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Givets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/fairy-massage/

Looks: 8/10 Looks really seductive
Body: 8/10 slim and boobs really handful
Massage: NA not there for massage anymore
Sensual: 9/10 Cosplay sensual is her Forte...keep going back for more

Visit her countless time...no horse run one...hurry and visit
Old 16-12-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
If she did initiated DFK, means ure really special to her, i asked her and she said she don do and didnt like DFK.
Maybe I am lucky
Old 16-12-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 16
hpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant future

Mostly condos, occasional MPs, rarely hdb flats..

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/zhi-zhi-massage/

Anyone going to be the first commando..?
Old 17-12-2023, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3757 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLifeNotYours View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tian-tian-massage/

( Click to show/hide )
RTM Tian Tian yesterday morning, first customer of the day.
I had visited her before I go oversea, very chatty gal. First ML that I missed, so visit her once I am back

Location : Temporary (Parked distance away). She is moving to B area tomorrow (Sunday) evening with amber parking lots just beside her place (Will have a roommate, not alone anymore)

Look : My type of GDN look (Look like my X-gf)

Body : Small petite size

Boobs : Man make C, but still soft

Massage : Not for me, I never like massage

Sensual : Super shiok for almost 30mins (I think) back and front

BBBJ : Start with licking the little head and slower goes into deep throat, after a while moved into 69 position, I pulled her meimei to my mouth, painted her until she buay tahan. She wanted to escape, but I pull her back and continue to paint her until she cum....hahaha. Our story continue.....I shoot....

GFE : Reached her place, we chit chat for more than 30mins before I go for my shower. After deep, layed beside me and cuddle and chit chat for quite long (next customer 90mins later)

Service & Hygiene : She offered me drink and her breakfast (off course I said no lah), I came from home showered, she also insisted I need to shower again, big disposal tower. Offered me umbrella, raining heavily when I am about to leaving

RTM : Needless to say
Agree with most of this, but her boobs are not well made IMO, note for boob lovers.

Her sensual is very good and she is accomodating. Unfortunately, she doesn't speak french.

Her strongest point is she loves to be painted! Now there is someone who rivals MLX LOL.

PS. Her entrance was a real pain to work. Glad she is moving to Area B.
Old 17-12-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Maybe I am lucky
Maybe you look like Andy Lau lah..
Old 17-12-2023, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
untightenedbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

not referring to this girl in particular. but my best experience was with Jordie (RTC). She also ask for payment upfront for our first meeting. To me it doesn't really matter, because we also heard stories that ML shortchange timing even when payment is after the deed.
I guess what I'm trying to say is upfront payment is not really indication you're going to get fast food or not. I believe bros here is not out there to cheat MLs money, perhaps forgot to withdraw cash etc and ML is also not convenient for cashless payment. If ML ask for upfront payment, don't take it personally. For them it's business anyway.
Old 17-12-2023, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
untightenedbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpotter View Post
Mostly condos, occasional MPs, rarely hdb flats..

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/zhi-zhi-massage/

Anyone going to be the first commando..?
photo looks gum me. tried contacted via sms. no reply. hahaha. I am willing to commando to check the landmines for the bros here. But she didn't give me the chance.
Old 17-12-2023, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1075 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by untightenedbolt View Post
photo looks gum me. tried contacted via sms. no reply. hahaha. I am willing to commando to check the landmines for the bros here. But she didn't give me the chance.
What i know is that some of them using data plan for their mobile. So they only reply either using wechat or whatsapp....sms really have to depend.
Old 17-12-2023, 07:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Agree with most of this, but her boobs are not well made IMO, note for boob lovers.

Her sensual is very good and she is accomodating. Unfortunately, she doesn't speak french.

Her strongest point is she loves to be painted! Now there is someone who rivals MLX LOL.

PS. Her entrance was a real pain to work. Glad she is moving to Area B.
Bro, she does spoke french with me leh
Old 17-12-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tian-tian-massage/

RTM Tian Tian yesterday morning, first customer of the day.
I had visited her before I go oversea, very chatty gal. First ML that I missed, so visit her once I am back

Location : Temporary (Parked distance away). She is moving to B area tomorrow (Sunday) evening with amber parking lots just beside her place (Will have a roommate, not alone anymore)

Look : My type of GDN look (Look like my X-gf)

Body : Small petite size

Boobs : Man make C, but still soft

Massage : Not for me, I never like massage

Sensual : Super shiok for almost 30mins (I think) back and front

BBBJ : Start with licking the little head and slower goes into deep throat, after a while moved into 69 position, I pulled her meimei to my mouth, painted her until she buay tahan. She wanted to escape, but I pull her back and continue to paint her until she cum....hahaha. Our story continue.....I shoot....
In fast, 1 bro had being telling me that she is good, and she moving to B which is more convenient for me, I will pay her a visit soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1