The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-12-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpotter View Post
A new high for HJ… $140.. preparing for 2024 inflation and GST hike.. 🤣

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xuan-xuan/
If the first pic is her live pic then I will give her a straight red card! Bros who are willing to give her a try, pls buy her a mirror to help her to have a gd look at herself.
Old 19-12-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Yuck....u allowed her to bbbj without showering and still french her after that. Did she ever rinsed her mouth with mouthwash before?
She does have listerine at the shelf near the cubicle, she always rinse before we start fully. I think there was a point where she had sore throat in her thread before i started visited but i think the okt said she went doctor ( i think this is when many bros say she avoid frenching but by the time i visited she okay already, didnt get any throat problems the many times i visited her) and just strep throat, she already started using listerine when i visited first time.

To answer your question if she did rinse before the unwashed bbbj, idk, but i assume she does for hygiene purposes lol. If she does it for every guy that come without rinsing, sooner or later can spread std. But my house 5 min away, i showered before also.
Old 19-12-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
It's situational really. If you have to persuade a gal to french, leave it out of the MR. If the gal parts her lips when you move towards her, by all means share. Some of us look for it.
I guess, but I found acting like the romantic lover helps pique their participation more. And recently I found the viets a lot more into speaking French. Awesome experiences with a couple from HC threads.

Quote:
If the first pic is her live pic then I will give her a straight red card! Bros who are willing to give her a try, pls buy her a mirror to help her to have a gd look at herself.
I was about to comment too. 140 for that!!!??? She is delusional. If 110 for 2 shots then maybe can consider.
Old 19-12-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I guess, but I found acting like the romantic lover helps pique their participation more. And recently I found the viets a lot more into speaking French. Awesome experiences with a couple from HC threads.

Hey I rarely have good experiences with Viets. Do PM
Old 19-12-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 3
powerla is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerla is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any recommendation for good hard massage? After 7P left duno who to look for for this.
TIA!
Old 19-12-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjshalfjih View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/amei-massage/

MR for Amei:

Finally managed to get a slot with this legendary beauty. Been trying forever but always fully booked.

As usual, no points system as subjective and description are purely on a personal preference.

Looks: Drop dead gorgeous, totally my type. Has a pretty model grade face. Think on par with Aini & Natalie, among the few I have visited ever.

Body: Tall!!! Maybe around 1.7m. Huge C/D boobs, feels natural but who am I to judge (inexperienced). Slim waist and legs, literally model grade. Feel like she could have made it as a real runway model if life had opened a couple doors for her. Doubt she would ever be servicing plebeians.

Massage: Definitely not piano. Her strength is definitely unbelievable for someone of her frame… Looks so slim/delicate frame but her massage packs a punch. However, I went early noon, so maybe her strength still there for the day. Not sure if she can maintain this level end of day after so many clients.

Sensual: I honestly can’t really remember what went down during sensual. All I could remember was drowning in her huge boobs. But I definitely released too quickly because she remarked “oh my, I haven’t even used the oil yet!”

GFE: Feels very pleasant around her, offers water, very chatty and constantly checking where would you like to get massage, if she using too little or much strength etc. Totally no handphone usuage at all even during short massage before times up. 100% attention on you and you only!

Others: She was in sexy lingerie during massage but panties only during sensual. Not sure of limits, didn’t try pushing anything but she did pull my hands to her boobs several times, felt amazing.

For big bros who have visited Amei, can share her limits and/or what gets her excited? Besides the usual $100k sgd/throw branded bags comments lol. Pls PM me too if inconvenient to share here. TIA!

RTM: fuck yes lol. I usually jump around to find that ONE ML and visit her solely till she RTCs. Amei will be the only one I visit till she RTC
Too bad she rtc soon agree she's a grab haha
Old 19-12-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1893 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpotter View Post
A new high for HJ… $140.. preparing for 2024 inflation and GST hike.. 🤣

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xuan-xuan/
Increase by $20, way more than 9% GST increase
Old 19-12-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3830 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
Increase by $20, way more than 9% GST increase
she doesn't even look good. just boycott .
Old 19-12-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-emily/

Looks: looks ok wont reject wont consider as syt. 80% like photos. Got the hk girl vibe in her. More fluent in cantonese.

Body: slim and petite size. Her breast consideredd big for her size with pointed round nipples. Cannot zhut though. Not very fair just normal tone.

Sensual: constant licking on my nipple and one hand doing hj. I fondle the breast and play with her nipple.

Rtm: maybe given located in east. Petite sized girl and nice to hug. Only thing is ass is quite flat.
Old 19-12-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Aiyah...FL @ $220
Old 19-12-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 5
MassageHeals is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassageHeals is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassageHeals is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassageHeals is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Hi bros, can anyone share if they know who is Amei’s current flat mate.

I wish to book her flatmate first, so confirm have record that Amei can see.
Not sure what database Amei uses, but she keep saying I have no records. No choice
Her flatmate is Sweety. They do ask each other if one is in the database.
So if you ask any of them and got the response that you are not in their records, chances are, they already check both their databases.
Old 19-12-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nilarun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if Luna formerly known as candy coming back? Her ad delisted.
Old 19-12-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
saint82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/

Visited Lucky yesterday night

Location wise is good, near mrt and parking.
One super plus is her hygiene factor, Room was clean and tidy.

First impressions are that she's a girl next door. Not super hot, with looks that will grow on you and a bubbly attitude. Broke the ice very fast and she has a good sense of humour. That said, her body is on the plus side.

Massage wise is so-so, strength is there but because it's on a bed, you won't get to truly unwind. Personally I enjoyed my conversations with her more than the massage

When it comes to sensual, she has a unique bowl technique
Will let bros go figure it out, but it was an interesting experience. Her BBBJ was quite exquisite as she took the time, almost like making love to my 2IC instead of mechanical.

Overall most will find the service good
The fake love making technique?

RTM her a few times already,
Just get to try this new technique of hers, surrendered my soldiers in no time.. can see her boobs when she cupped my dick..

Not bad experience..
Old 19-12-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 8
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohuiya View Post
has anybody got any luck with PP? it's so hard to book her.
Are you booking on the day itself? Her ad says need to book in advance. I just tried to book and got a slot fine. And my record in the database isnt the best.
Old 19-12-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes indeed, my sweet, juicy root vegetable is back to make my days even happier. One of the tallest and prettiest girls around, yet she doesn't have any airs about her.

Carrot is tall, sexy slim, mile long legs, smooth fair complexion and the sweetest face around. But most of all, a sincere and humble soul is she. Perhaps that's what I like her most for. After our slow, deliberate, orgasmic deed, it's always warm cuddles and intimate pillow talk. How perfect is that.

Carrot really has a devil body and angel face. She reminds me of that tall, pretty boutique girl - always welcoming with a sunshine smile, all attentive, and ready to serve as best she can. Now imagine her, geting all naked, wrapping her long legs and hot body around yours and serving your rock hard dick. Yumz.
Visited Carrot after a while, still loving her devil body and angel face. Some man's meat can be other pple poison. I definitely support Kopi taste.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1