The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-12-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Anyone tried her? Seems like can beat the Alice and Eva sisters

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-nancy/
wait for u to try.

See the FR "Nancy宝贝绝对是个大��里面比较纯天然G奶"
I also scared to find a baby bear later.
Old 18-12-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Able to book her this time round fast and easy, had no record issues on her previous visit.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/

Sensual/GFE: I like her vibe haha like visitng an mistress, she does good cat bath.
She know sensual well, she constantly cath bath / lick my neck and blow in my ears
which dam turns me on. Tried to french her a bit but failed haha just got a kiss.
Ended with cowgirl position bj while she moan and i grab her boobs damm shiok.

RTM: Yeah 100% !
I remembered that she tells me off when I tried to kiss her during her last stint.

Looks like her sensual went up? Got to visit her to experience it myself.
Old 18-12-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 4
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Just saw XiaoQi posted on her wechat moments awhile back, maybe hinting at a future return? Anyone have any news?
Old 18-12-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 16
hpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant future

Saw one of my favourite ML returned…my past rtm experiences during her first stint has always very pleasant and no rush. Pretty lass by anyone’s standards but YMMV.

She loves to cook and you can see her eyes sparkles when you chat with her about food. Her new location is much more favourable to purple liners.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xin-yan-massage/

Last edited by hpotter; 18-12-2023 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 18-12-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpotter View Post
Saw one of my favourite ML returned…my past rtm experiences during her first stint has always very pleasant and no rush. Pretty lass by anyone’s standards but YMMV.

She loves to cook and you can see her eyes sparkles when you chat with her about food. Her new location is much more favourable to purple liners.

Even last stinct also 130 category? From SLG reviews she seemed like a very good masseuse 👍💪
Old 18-12-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpotter View Post

I don't see SN, BM and BF and asking for $130....
Is Real person pretty?
Old 18-12-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just visited a ML which i don think i should name it but apparently theres this bro who told her that she should up her price from $120 to $130, he told her $130 is the standard pricing, is that why nowadays its increasingly to $130 as a norm.

Is this bro new/dumb or is he spoiling the old market rate.
Old 18-12-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3747 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Just visited a ML which i don think i should name it but apparently theres this bro who told her that she should up her price from $120 to $130, he told her $130 is the standard pricing, is that why nowadays its increasingly to $130 as a norm.

There are such white knights but who told them doesn't matter. It could well be collusion among the MLs. Clearly, many returnees and new MLs are taking the opportunity to set 130 as the rate.
Old 18-12-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

this bro kena gong tao haha

Last edited by qwertysbfsg; 18-12-2023 at 02:47 PM.
Old 18-12-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 11
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes indeed, my sweet, juicy root vegetable is back to make my days even happier. One of the tallest and prettiest girls around, yet she doesn't have any airs about her.

Carrot is tall, sexy slim, mile long legs, smooth fair complexion and the sweetest face around. But most of all, a sincere and humble soul is she. Perhaps that's what I like her most for. After our slow, deliberate, orgasmic deed, it's always warm cuddles and intimate pillow talk. How perfect is that.

Carrot really has a devil body and angel face. She reminds me of that tall, pretty boutique girl - always welcoming with a sunshine smile, all attentive, and ready to serve as best she can. Now imagine her, geting all naked, wrapping her long legs and hot body around yours and serving your rock hard dick. Yumz.
i dont get why you can say until like this. her face is pleasant looking, but tits are enhanced and slight tummy fat. her service is good. but dont say until like devil body like that la
Old 18-12-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
If she did initiated DFK, means ure really special to her, i asked her and she said she don do and didnt like DFK.
To the dumb fk who zapped me with a very nasty comment, i merely ask ML whether if i can french her, if cant i ll move on.

I did not mentioned anything about bro posting saying she can french or did i mentioned anything about this forum to her.

Wake up ur dumb brain. Im not as dumb as you, at least name urself if you have the balls.
Old 18-12-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 11
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Usually those who ask for payment upfront is a sure sign you are going to get bad or fast food service.

I will steer clear of this lady.
she really good service, heck of a blowjob too.
Old 18-12-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
To the dumb fk who zapped me with a very nasty comment, i merely ask ML whether if i can french her, if cant i ll move on.

I did not mentioned anything about bro posting saying she can french or did i mentioned anything about this forum to her.

Wake up ur dumb brain. Im not as dumb as you, at least name urself if you have the balls.
Bro, get used to it. Many bros in this thread is the worst lot. I also kana zapped for posting ML speak french with me, but who cares. As tho I french their wife or gf. You say ML too good or too bad, also kana zap

Just stating the true, bros got jealous, zapped me. I told ML about it, she also never say me, still laugh at me.
Old 18-12-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 16
hpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Even last stinct also 130 category? From SLG reviews she seemed like a very good masseuse 👍💪
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I don't see SN, BM and BF and asking for $130....
Is Real person pretty?
Last stint was $120.. maybe I’m sucker for good looks and vibes.

Anyway im not the ntuc promoter, just sharing my good experiences w fellow cheongsters. And yes, services are rather limited to what was stated in ad. Maybe others can unlock her more. 🤣
Old 18-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes indeed, my sweet, juicy root vegetable is back to
Yumz.
As for me, i still prefer Summer.
She still da best in terms of
Look, Figure & her character. Either you love or you hate her
Happy Cheonging!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1