The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-12-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7819 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
did u zhut?????
Golden question 😆😆😆
Old 25-12-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Slim, yes. Not skinny to me, but I do like them slim. Didn't pay much notice to boobs since I'm a legs person, but dun remember them being B.
Thks, her boobs look small to me.. Will kiv
Old 26-12-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post
The video doesn’t do her justice. She is definitely beautiful. She used to be a 带货主播 back in China.
Well noted with thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
She is carrot used to work in balastier
I read quite a bit about this carrot. Thanks for heads up!

Cathy, Mango
Old 26-12-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Well noted with thanks!
I read quite a bit about this carrot. Thanks for heads up!
Hey bro @derrickboy
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/
With many endorsement by reputable bros here and I’ve tried Carrot aka Xiaoyu before, definitely not a landmine in terms of looks
Didnt try her HJ before though.
But you should enjoy the session

Also replied you via telegram.
My fingers tingles whenever you thought of me. LOL!
That’s the power of being Eskimo Bros!

Last edited by cheongster_11; 26-12-2023 at 09:02 AM.
Old 26-12-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
This is her second stint....her first stint was better, when she was still in G- area. After that I found her just being routine and going thru the motion and stopped visiting her.....but a good eye candy and youthful body.
Personally I found NX to be better during this 2nd stint than the 1st stint.
Her first stint she was under lots of pressure and still figuring things out. But appreciate your sharing. Guess everyone mileage varies. Agreed on the good eye candy and youthful body!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Probably got tired I guess.. If memory serves me correctly she's been doing this for 3yrs liao.. If me also die sia..
Hey bro @HalimahYakult
Great to see you back! Yes NX has been at it for 3 years with a break in between her two stints. Wow. I was one of her first few customers when she was in Area N. Back then I even suckle her nips till it cracks. Had to buy body lotion to atone my mistake. LOL!

3 years passed in a blink of an eye. NX probably holds the record of the LONGEST RTM duration among my years of cheonging. Not complaining for sure. In fact when she RTC by Jan24, it will leave a hole in my heart! Sigh

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66

Last edited by cheongster_11; 26-12-2023 at 09:02 AM.
Old 26-12-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyTheBoss View Post
I am a long time lurker in the forum. Time to contribute. As what bro @cheongster_11 said “sharing is caring”. Have a thing for Specky gals so here goes….

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/fairy-massage/
FairyÂ’s profile picture is alluring. Heard about her cosplay services. Went with the OL attire with specs. Good story line. Good sensual. Just a tad commercial.
RTM: Probable if my cosplay fetish tingles.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/nan-xing-massage/
Specky young lady. She is fair skinned with chopstick legs. Beautiful face with minimal makeup. Remind me of Crystal Liu. She is a down to earth lady and conversation flows. Very shapely breasts and good body.
RTM: Yes. She said she will return to China soon.

Will be looking to try Rui Rui, another Specky MIL.
Most welcome bro @SammyTheBoss
Yes indeed “sharing is caring” but so is YMMV.
Guess we share similar tastes in the MLs

But been awhile since I last visit Fairy.
Your MR certainly got me interested again.
That is if I can find times between my RTMs of NX.

Merry Xmas and advance Happy 2024 to everyone!
May the new year brings new girls to bring us to new heights of pleasure!
Old 26-12-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Great to see you back! Yes NX has been at it for 3 years with a break in between her two stints. Wow. I was one of her first few customers when she was in Area N. Back then I even suckle her nips till it cracks. Had to buy body lotion to atone my mistake. LOL!

3 years passed in a blink of an eye. NX probably holds the record of the LONGEST RTM duration among my years of cheonging. Not complaining for sure. In fact when she RTC by Jan24, it will leave a hole in my heart! Sigh
Not RTT meh?
Old 26-12-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
Not bad hardworking girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
I thought nanxing was ok. She was able to engage in a good conversation with me.

Sensual was good as well. I took abit long to cum and she ask what she can do to make it faster. Told her and she gladly obliged.
Some bros new to the scene PM to ask how to search for good reviews on NX. Quoted two recent MRs by reputable bros here. But of course YMMV. One man meat can be another man poison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Yup visited her last week, didn't knew we had a tw mei mei here.
Yes yes. So used to the term “RTC” to mean returning to home country.
Yes you are right. RTT would be more accurate. LOL

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 26-12-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/nan-xing-massage/
Public Service Announcement
Recently many gems have left our shores.
So sad to know that another of my regulars will RTC too
Another few more weeks and she will be leaving our shores.
Probably delisted for good… so catch the boat soon.
Bro @cheongster, when exactly is nanxing going to RTT? I remember this post from you in Oct 2023. Now you mentioned she is going off in Jan 24 instead.
Old 26-12-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Bro @cheongster, when exactly is nanxing going to RTT? I remember this post from you in Oct 2023. Now you mentioned she is going off in Jan 24 instead.
Hey Bro @Gumm
I ask her again ok? Maybe 计划赶不上变化。
NX only mentioned “我多几个星期后,就不在了。” hence the post.
But I know I still manage to chope her as my new year 2024 present.
Quite sure she will be gone by mid Jan 2024.
Again more than happy if she is still around early Jan24
Give me more time to savour her smooth long legs and nice (.)(.)

Still suffering from withdrawal syndrome from the likes of AQ, XQ and 99 leaving! Had been lazy to explore new MLs despite many bros recommendations. Especially from bro @derrickboy private curated selection. think it’s time to get my Bum moving before I get blue balls next year.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 26-12-2023 at 11:05 AM.
Old 26-12-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hey Bro @Gumm
I ask her again ok? Maybe 计划赶不上变化。
NX only mentioned “我多几个星期后,就不在了。” hence the post.
But I know I still manage to chope her as my new year 2024 present.
Quite sure she will be gone by mid Jan 2024.
Again more than happy if she is still around early Jan24
Give me more time to savour her smooth long legs and nice (.)(.)

Still suffering from withdrawal syndrome from the likes of AQ, XQ and 99 leaving! Had been lazy to explore new MLs despite many bros recommendations. Especially from bro @derrickboy private curated selection. think it’s time to get my Bum moving before I get blue balls next year.
Thanks bro @cheongster . Just kinda of confused with the posts. No worries.

ML come and go, no need to invest too much feelings. That’s the approach taken by the MLs as well.

旧的不去, 新的不来。 isn’t it our nature to favour the new and ditch the old? Hence, we are all here, behind our wives or gfs.
Old 26-12-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
AceDumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[Lucky]~ Beautiful SYT, Big boobs with Goddess Figure

Chance upon this beautiful ML in Sglonely.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/

Decided to filter the pool of MLs and recommend her in this thread.

Lucky is a SYT (around 25yo) with smooth skin and big soft boobs. She has a cute face and big eyes. You will get mesmerised by her.

She provides relaxing oil massage and is very hardworking. Tell her your sore place and she will focus there. For an hr session, she dedicated 25mins relieving your tiredness.

Her sensual is one of the better ones. There are quality and consistency. She will undress herself and roam me all over. With her breath sucking away my soul and her two buns cushioning my back are really enjoyable. Her pointed nipples will tease me to another level. Her HJ is accommodating to your pace. While teasing me during HJ, I have one hand on her boob and the other on her bouncy butt. She brought her boobs to my face for me to feast. I can’t get enough of feasting her body. This sensual last about 25mins. She really plans her time well.

I had rtm many times. Please treat her well and I hope this MR is useful.
Old 26-12-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 19
Testing12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys,

Anyone tried Janana before?

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/janana-massage/
Old 26-12-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 2
exhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nanxing going back and her recent waves of recommendations should be taken with salt. I am writing for the good for bros who are new. Old birds would know how to handle.
She is old bird, came back more than one time. Read deep into it, new bros.
Those with money, you know what you can get out of her. (And most ML) Proven and ymmv.
For new birds, nanxing is vanilla to max. You want to go more than a few times to visit her to unlock (when she is leaving in January)? Save your money, new bros. (I’ve visited her, read my past review for her. She is not cui, …..)
You got money and want to unlock her in just a visit, I got no further comments.

Happy new year, especially to new bros. Your money is hard earned. Mine too!
Old 26-12-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
Alwx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by exhaustgrille View Post
Nanxing going back and her recent waves of recommendations should be taken with salt. I am writing for the good for bros who are new. Old birds would know how to handle.
She is old bird, came back more than one time. Read deep into it, new bros.
Those with money, you know what you can get out of her. (And most ML) Proven and ymmv.
For new birds, nanxing is vanilla to max. You want to go more than a few times to visit her to unlock (when she is leaving in January)? Save your money, new bros. (I’ve visited her, read my past review for her. She is not cui, …..)
You got money and want to unlock her in just a visit, I got no further comments.

Happy new year, especially to new bros. Your money is hard earned. Mine too!
I think it’s to create the Fear Of Missing Out effect, since she is leaving soon.

Instead of unlocking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1