The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-01-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 0
Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/shanshan-massage/

Anyone commando this new lass yet?

Looks quite chio and 20 years old... don't know if too good to be true
Old 02-01-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
If I said W & Nicole allow me to finger does not mean they should allow you to do likewise!

I don't mean I am special but ML do treat her customers differently....

Like some Bros mentioned about what they got from Amei or Nina or MLX which I did not get...

Of cuz of cuz. I understand.
YMMV mah.

Asking if know that they do allow. Then I’ll will try.

MLX - well like I posted before. 谁便摸。
Old 02-01-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hslou View Post
ok found her ad haha, no record confirm hard to get slot

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/w-massage/
Old 02-01-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imladygaga213 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/shanshan-massage/

Anyone commando this new lass yet?

Looks quite chio and 20 years old... don't know if too good to be true
Actual person quite pretty imo and should be at most early 20s only. U can refer to her first video for the closet representation and add a small cherry lips. Service wise super green but she is open to value add if u can afford it (ymmv). Btw she operates at hotel and not condo
Old 02-01-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
sharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaomi/

Tried a fresh face on New Year Day. This Inner Mongolia ML looks like the advertised pics but with slight discount. She has long hair, fairly good looks (not the chio type but not to be rejected), slim sexy body. Her massage, physical and teasing, service are OK. She is not for boobs lover - not D cup but B- natural type that befits her body. Claimed the advertised age is her age indeed. Not a time watcher. Listen to and accommodated my request for kissing/frenching (YMMV). She seems the type that can be unlocked. Have a great year ahead!

(Warning : Those going to this fairly new condo for the first time, better cater for some additional time to look for the door entrance to the condo.
Was given cold fresh milk, not from her boobs, but from the fridge after her service)
Today just tried xiaomi,
Wah really is fast service.. in out 20mins..
Piano massage for like 1 min.. then start sensual.. after shoot finish.. game over.. go wash up.. ask to massage.. can still say shoot finish liao that's it.

RTM big no..
Old 02-01-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
Today just tried xiaomi,
Piano massage for like 1 min.. then start sensual.. after shoot finish.. game over.. go wash up.. ask to massage.. can still say shoot finish liao that's it.

RTM big no..
How was it, any 5G roaming or anything special within the 20 mins ? Thanks bro for taking the bullet.
Old 02-01-2024, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3830 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Actual person quite pretty imo and should be at most early 20s only. U can refer to her first video for the closet representation and add a small cherry lips. Service wise super green but she is open to value add if u can afford it (ymmv). Btw she operates at hotel and not condo
wow. looks good. you fast leh bro. so fast test young blood already.
Old 02-01-2024, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 16
hpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Today just tried xiaomi,

RTM big no..
What a starking contrast from two recent FR.. 🤔
Old 02-01-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Today just tried xiaomi,

RTM big no..
Piano massage 1 min means u are paying her 120 jus to hj u lol.
Old 02-01-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

sharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I also shocked too.. thought shld be good from the 2 FRs.. after shoot finish.. ask me go wash up cos maybe use too much lube.. but hor.. after wash up.. she help u take your clothes and wear for u.. my acceptance level for ML quite low already.. but this one really cannot...

Yes FN.. nothing special..
Old 02-01-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Today just tried xiaomi,

RTM big no..
Read this make my blood boil, wasted trip + money
Old 02-01-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Haha bro, u want to try ah? If u go purely for just HJ.. u can try and give FR hahaa
Old 02-01-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a glorious beacon of lightMoshimosh is a glorious beacon of lightMoshimosh is a glorious beacon of lightMoshimosh is a glorious beacon of lightMoshimosh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I also shocked too.. thought shld be good from the 2 FRs.. after shoot finish.. ask me go wash up cos maybe use too much lube.. but hor.. after wash up.. she help u take your clothes and wear for u.. my acceptance level for ML quite low already.. but this one really cannot...

Yes FN.. nothing special..
Is she pretty btw?

You could had stopped her doing sensual and say continue massage first? 1 min is really too early. Rather then letting the ML decide, sometimes just voice out tell them upfront might be better?
Old 02-01-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
wow. looks good. you fast leh bro. so fast test young blood already.
All the AP harder to book ma. When gian bobian settle on new listings lor
Old 02-01-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Today just tried xiaomi,

RTM big no..
Believe it or not ur ive predicted ur FR, erectjoy’s FR for ML have always been a Big Landmine for me so far. maybe our taste is different

Last edited by blitzace; 03-01-2024 at 12:30 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1