The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-01-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2026 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Visited her after reading the positive MR. No doubt a pretty SYT with very fair complexion.
But limited service and short pants is on throughout. Cannot zhut, cannot kiss, cannot….super vanilla ….mechanical HJ..
She operate In a hotel and towel is a bit wet….
So no RTM for me…
Actually this kind of green ML is more fun to be with if u know how to build chemistry slowly with her. Reminds me of 1 vanilla ML who also started operating in a hotel and subsequently shifted to a Condo unit. If the vanilla ML likes u after a few RTMs, she will slowly open up and u will realise why so many seasoned cheongsters like a SYT's FN body and the "tightness".

If really no chemistry with her, just move on. A few vanilla MLs also dun allow me to kiss or french them during 1st session. But they became kissing fishes after a few RTMs with my KC tactics. Dun take rejections to heart during 1st session and just keep trying. I like to try to turn all the "不要" to "不要停"
Old 03-01-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Visited her after reading the positive MR. No doubt a pretty SYT with very fair complexion.
But limited service and short pants is on throughout. Cannot zhut, cannot kiss, cannot….super vanilla ….mechanical HJ..
So no RTM for me…
Wats wit guys expecting zhut and kiss when its nt on the menu? Ur there for massage and hj and u paid for just that. Anything else is a bonus the ml gives to guys she likes. Most guys here not andy lau anyways and u ahldnt expect anything extra
Old 03-01-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
actually i think quite a few MLs reuse their towels for their next customer, which is quite gross. but those who don't use disposable towels, very likely you are using the same towel as the same guy before you.
Part of the reason I try to opt for first slot lmao
Old 04-01-2024, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 19
chobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/shanshan-massage/

Tried her. I would say the photos are quite heavily filtered. But still a pretty syt and not someone you are going to run for the exit immediately after seeing her. She seems extremely green. In the beginning she was like super shy and difficult to break the ice. Towards the end of the session then she started to warm up 😓
I think people who have a thing for green innocent girls will love this.

Looks: 7, syt, ample size boobs with slightly dark eraser nips.

Service: 6 have to tell her what you want. After I came in the first 30mins I had to tell her so how, are you going to continue to massage me?

Massage: 6, pretty soft and need instructions.

HJ: 9, her soft touch and smooth skin was damn arousing over my sensitive bits.

RTF: Not 1st priority.

I second the thing about the towels. A bit damp and sus... I think the only solution is to byo towel? Hahaha..
Old 04-01-2024, 02:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
Actually this kind of green ML is more fun to be with if u know how to build chemistry slowly with her. Reminds me of 1 vanilla ML who also started operating in a hotel and subsequently shifted to a Condo unit. If the vanilla ML likes u after a few RTMs, she will slowly open up and u will realise why so many seasoned cheongsters like a SYT's FN body and the "tightness".

If really no chemistry with her, just move on. A few vanilla MLs also dun allow me to kiss or french them during 1st session. But they became kissing fishes after a few RTMs with my KC tactics. Dun take rejections to heart during 1st session and just keep trying. I like to try to turn all the "不要" to "不要停"
Why you leave out the part that say you have to first look like Andy Lau?

Last edited by Mvpscott; 04-01-2024 at 05:08 AM.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
So no RTM for me…
Luckily for me SS was in a dress when we met thus providing easier access.

As for the towels, now that you all mentioned… was not dry enough for me too. Have feedback to SS. Hopefully there is improvement In the situation. Don’t want another damp towel during my RTMs.
Old 04-01-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster

Fiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
Why you leave out the part that say you have to first look like Andy Lau?
Pls lah, no SYT or pre-MILF will like a 60+ yrs old Andy Lau now.

Looks is not the priority to some ladies, it's the gift of the gab or feel.
Old 04-01-2024, 11:13 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42575 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Finally found someone who is thicker skin than me. At least I admit I top up for better service, throw money to screw those ml I like.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 04-01-2024, 12:58 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky and 棉花糖 are back.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 04-01-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 2
HeartML deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeartML deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Vanilla MLs offering kissing fishes type of kiss, it not uncommon.

FN after building relationship with vanilla ML also not uncommon.

And you don’t need to be Andy Lau to receive the above treatment. But you cannot be too old, too fat or too ugly. And you also need to respect the ML
Old 04-01-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartML View Post
Vanilla MLs offering kissing fishes type of kiss, it not uncommon.

FN after building relationship with vanilla ML also not uncommon.

And you don’t need to be Andy Lau to receive the above treatment. But you cannot be too old, too fat or too ugly. And you also need to respect the ML
Correct. Just wanna give new cheongsters some hope lah, see so many of them gave up after just 1 session. KC tactics also involves spending money to buy gifts and if the ML gives u clear hints that she does not like u by rejecting ur gifts and continue to give u a few words replies during chit-chatting, just move on.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone tried Cindy?

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/cindymassage/

always on the lookout for westies. quite a rare breed.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olofmeister View Post
anyone tried Cindy?

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/cindymassage/

always on the lookout for westies. quite a rare breed.
Looking out for westies too but frequently disappoints haha except for a few viets
K and C. Not sure if they are still around

The "listed age of 28" would probably not be for me personally.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaomi/

Just visited xiaomi today

Looks : she has exotic looks as she is from Inner Mongolia . Slim and seductive
Massage : - light massages - first time here
Sensual : she excel in this , look at the exotic creature blowing me when her eyes looking at me . She reminds me of the exotic lady in fast and furious . She has the girlfriend feeling of making me happy

I would RTM . Her location may take some time to understand how to go up … you need to go thru the lobby and down to the basement car park to her block lift .
Old 04-01-2024, 02:36 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaomi/

Just visited xiaomi today

Looks : she has exotic looks as she is from Inner Mongolia . Slim and seductive
Massage : - light massages - first time here
Sensual : she excel in this , look at the exotic creature blowing me when her eyes looking at me . She reminds me of the exotic lady in fast and furious . She has the girlfriend feeling of making me happy

I would RTM . Her location may take some time to understand how to go up … you need to go thru the lobby and down to the basement car park to her block lift .
Honest feedback. Dun noe why got people claimed her service no good hor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1