The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-01-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Asking stops all momentum, action always speaks louder than words
True. And working your way down feels more natural than asking. You try ask and if she's willing, she reposition to your face, abit weird also unless you really like that ML and can't wait to eat her out. Ive asked and couple times didnt paint because pussy designs not to my liking. Hahah.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
True. And working your way down feels more natural than asking. You try ask and if she's willing, she reposition to your face, abit weird also unless you really like that ML and can't wait to eat her out. Ive asked and couple times didnt paint because pussy designs not to my liking. Hahah.
And what did you do? pretend you took a wrong turn?
Old 05-01-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olofmeister View Post
anyone tried Cindy?

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/cindymassage/

always on the lookout for westies. quite a rare breed.
went to check her out, OMG. LANDMINE + TNT + B24 Bomber.
easily 40-50s
has a tummy
short
small boobs

open door, saw her, left immediately. KNN waste time.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
cusack900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycusack900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Genuine q : on this TCSS Thread, why are they no reviews /links to MLs on SG Beauty? Some moderation point that I'm unaware off?
Old 05-01-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 2
Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
I ask the ML if can 69 hj.

But most of the time, I prefer to French than stuff my face into the bush.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2653 / Power: 18
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Yeah, subtle body language is best, test the boundary. ML knows 🤣 . Anyone can recommend Nat replacement? Just a miracle to keep sanity with her. She is damn good crowd control lol.
There can only be 1 Nat, LN and OMM, nobody can replace them. Nat is living in her own peaceful world now after reading her WeChat moments postings.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2783 / Power: 17
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
I ask the ML if can 69 hj.

But most of the time, I prefer to French than stuff my face into the bush.
Some MLs warned me that no more kissing or frenching if I want to do painting on them. Knn, they do bbbj on us and can french after that but when we do painting some refused and said feels disgusting.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3830 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Some MLs warned me that no more kissing or frenching if I want to do painting on them. Knn, they do bbbj on us and can french after that but when we do painting some refused and said feels disgusting.
yeah. i don't get that logic. I got that once from one of YF's girls. She told me cannot french her after painting her. Do they not have any faith in their own cleanliness
Old 05-01-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
littlehorsebro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried and willing to provide FR for the lady below?

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/elmi-massage/
Old 05-01-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

does anyone have any westie recommendations please.
Old 05-01-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42742 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
yeah. i don't get that logic. I got that once from one of YF's girls. She told me cannot french her after painting her. Do they not have any faith in their own cleanliness
They can suck cock n cum but cannot taste her own cb juice

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32934417
Old 05-01-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
Ask back the question , would you allow the lady to kiss you after you shoot in her mouth with semen ? I think same logic to the ladies , not everyone is the same for acceptance level .
Old 05-01-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
They can suck cock n cum but cannot taste her own cb juice
Same logic as after you CIM, you don't want to kiss the girl while the spunk is in her mouth.
Although it's your own liquids, you'll feel uncomfortable to taste it
Old 05-01-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Ask back the question , would you allow the lady to kiss you after you shoot in her mouth with semen ? I think same logic to the ladies , not everyone is the same for acceptance level .
Meaning to ask this question.... do you think it's gay if you taste your own sperm?
Old 05-01-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
Meaning to ask this question.... do you think it's gay if you taste your own sperm?
You should be asking your partner on this , whether they like you to do that …

This is private and nothing wrong , just whether the individual can accept .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1