The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 17-02-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Rtf berry again from lustvegas just nw before she leave for her land of smiles tomorrow..

session is better then before..Her water still as many as before..a good petite horny hardworking with high gfe girl..do try her today before she fly off tml..

Old 17-02-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
Rtf berry again from lustvegas just nw before she leave for her land of smiles tomorrow..

session is better then before..Her water still as many as before..a good petite horny hardworking with high gfe girl..do try her today before she fly off tml..

Totally agree. Had her last week. She told me then that this week is already extended stay for her, business must be really good.

Claim to be salesgirl but certainly seem like very sex-perienced ... willing to patiently accommodate some less-tried positions.

Damn *sianz* cannot find a long enough time to rtf this week.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
albaps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stud_meier View Post
Bros,

Does NUT have a flat tummy?

The description of being meaty is misleading. Kindly clarify please.
Erm.. meaty/xxl/big size...you kinda get the pic. Not slim like pic seems to show. Dont go if you like svelte slim figure. Thighs quite large.
Old 18-02-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 11
bluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Evelyn of Lust Vegas early in the week. One of the better sessions I have had this year with pretty looks, good service and a little bit of chemistry between us. She does aim to please and is well worth my time and money. Only downside are her perfectly shaped breasts which are still hard as a result of a recent surgical enhancement. Will have a repeat session with her.
Old 18-02-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 17
zhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant future

Any 40-42kg light weight ones to recommend? from any reputable stable.

seen kiko from wonderland as one of the potential targets but no report though.
Old 18-02-2017, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

anyone tried any girl that give good AR?
Old 18-02-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
anyone tried any girl that give good AR?
I'm looking for one too. AR lover fall in.
Old 18-02-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lishapi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Alice from Emma

Looks: same as picture
Body: petite, curvy and enhanced boobs. 8/10
Gfe: 9/10
BbBj: 9/10. She was really hardworking and few attempts to deepthroat.
Fj: accommodating to all kind of position.
Overall: one of my best bonk. 9/10
Old 18-02-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was tempted to try her after reading the fr, so met up with Dennis (Emanu) in the afternoon yesterday.

Here's my simple FR on her

Looks : 7/10. light brown tone with GND looks, and with make up quite close as the pics

Body: 7/10. Juicy body lady with a tight and firm butt are not too big, suitable for her frame.

Boob: 7/10 More than handful but a bit sag. Natural.

Frenching/Painting/Kissing: yes, not bad and quite good feeling

BBBJ: 8/10. Her BBBJ is sensual. Her skills are above average, and gives very wet blowing hehe... Occasional deepthroat and got sound effect that make me high. Know how to blow well too.

FJ: 8/10. Pure lady moaning and she is really wet below, i realised she is also enjoying the process. Did doggy-style, missionary and cowgirl.

GFE: 8/10. no communication problem and she always give caring attitude.

In summary, a very likeable lady who is accomodative and friendly. please take good care of her.
Old 18-02-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Songbohh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
I'm looking for one too. AR lover fall in.
Yea balls, looking for one with solid AR. Rem one had AR sooooooooo good, even licked my toes. But not a fan of the toes part, the AR was like some 20 to 30 mins. No FJ also nvm , she can play my trombone =P
Old 18-02-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 8
Metascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to all

Bovy from Siam Angle.

First time trying this stable. Okt prompt response.

Look : Chio syt. Slutty look
Body : Slim with Natural Boobs. Acceptable to me. Not busty nor flat. Full back inked and look very wild.
Service : Quite sop. Nothing special. A good doggy in view of her back tattoo.
Rtf : Not possible. Going back this week.
Old 18-02-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

my meetup of maya yesterday was not very pleasant. she is plus size, probably few years later from her photos. I like hotel as its private but only if am
not given damp towel to dry up.

"it's so disgusting to be given a damp towel!"

10min and I am done and out.
Old 18-02-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 15
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a session with MOD from TRL Just touched down ytd and started today.

My simple FR of her:

Location : Not that discreet in the afternoon, but should be better at night...
Looks : 7/10. Look more towards the 3rd photo. Slightly tanned.
Body: 8/10. Natural & soft C cup with nice @$$ to slap. Slightly meaty at the right areas.
Frenching/Painting/Kissing: 8/10. Willing to french a lot.
BBBJ: 6/10. She is not experienced in this area, although im not bothered about it.
FJ: 8/10. Willing to try various positions. But didnt do doggy or doggy plank with her. She mentioned back pain.
GFE: 9/10. She teased, hugged and chit chat a little before the action begins. Really feels like with GF rather than a commercial session.

RTF: Maybe when im back from overseas.
Old 19-02-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 10
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenden_05 View Post
my meetup of maya yesterday was not very pleasant. she is plus size, probably few years later from her photos. I like hotel as its private but only if am

Thanks for your FR.. i was wanting to book her last friday but timing cannot match... phew!!!!!!
Old 19-02-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 15
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanylit View Post
Thanks for your FR.. i was wanting to book her last friday but timing cannot match... phew!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenden_05 View Post

Same here. Wanted to try her based on the recent positive review. But OKT nvr respond to my msg. Seems to be a blessing in disguise.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1