The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Thks General, i think by the time i start to go JB to enjoy (when PRC WLs extinct at GL), these Thai Viet PRC gps also extinct at JB liao, Lol.
we better fast hand fast leg go jb live firing...mai tui liao
Old 13-04-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

I should be heading back to JB soon.
Old 14-04-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
My friend who had tried SS (1612) commented that she was pretty but mo frenching.

Thats why hesitating to up her .....
Mediocre service as well.

Great for one who doesn't need service and pump a pretty face
Old 14-04-2019, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Still in my list as reserved player, lol
Old 14-04-2019, 04:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 6
Dignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Mediocre service and no frenching.....my three Yusofs may not want to leave me under such conditions...thanks bros Baotohk and DP for the intel.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 14-04-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Mediocre service and no frenching.....my three Yusofs may not want to leave me under such conditions...thanks bros Baotohk and DP for the intel.
Bro, i always wonder during the happy session with WLs, are u manifesting your romantic, poetic sentiments via your sex moves ? Are the WLs touched ?
Old 14-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Dignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, i always wonder during the happy session with WLs, are u manifesting your romantic, poetic sentiments via your sex moves ? Are the WLs touched ?
We touch each other very intimately

However, my chinese is quite basic and functional so the romance has to be expressed through physical action. I will say that the wl is touched the day they go out with me on their off days.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 14-04-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:

However, my chinese is quite basic and functional so the romance has to be expressed through physical action. I will say that the wl is touched the day they go out with me on their off days.
Actually, the true fact to me was they were always touched when i introduced Yusof around and they would show a bit of shyness and reluctance but i know in their hearts, they wete happy like fuck
Old 14-04-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually, the true fact to me was they were always touched when i introduced Yusof around and they would show a bit of shyness and reluctance but i know in their hearts, they wete happy like fuck
Yusof 是最务实的感动
Old 14-04-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

how u know they don’t go out with others
Old 14-04-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Yusof 是最务实的感动
Quote:
Exactly la bros, yusof and mao are the 2 man that touched their hearts so deeply, if not they wiil not do this line also hahaha.
Old 14-04-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
how u know they don’t go out with others
I don't know if the specific ones I tried my luck with went out with other customers. In general I know that some wl go out with customers.

Just realized luck and fuck rhyme
Old 14-04-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are a good man bro DPOWER. The purpose of life is to spread happiness.

Their shyness and reluctance is a sign of their disbelief. To do this work requires a hardening of the heart. You bring softness and belief in humanity back into their hearts with your generosity. Well done bro!
Old 14-04-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are a good man bro DPOWER. The purpose of life is to spread happiness.

Their shyness and reluctance is a sign of their disbelief. To do this work requires a hardening of the heart. You bring softness and belief in humanity back into their hearts with your generosity. Well done bro!
Then slowly u realized there are other roberts introducing more Yusof than u ......and the prime hours are allocated to them ....and while u are struggling for guppies, big bluefin tuna ( probably much bihger than the one posted by General Unfit) has already been served in grand and delicate format to bigger Yusof players ......
Then U have to be humble again to receive what u deserved ....if u kenna KC and cannot move on , LOL

Last edited by DPOWER; 14-04-2019 at 07:06 PM.
Old 14-04-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Were you successful with trying your luck? Lol
Wonder who is the lucky gal who got introduced to many Yusof

Quote:
I don't know if the specific ones I tried my luck with went out with other customers. In general I know that some wl go out with customers.

Just realized luck and fuck rhyme
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1