The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-01-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-qian-qian/

Tried this young ML, who is here on a tourist visa. Here to test water whether it is worthwhile to come back. Qian Qian could give a good massage. Her sexy fingering was very good especially the sensual teasing of the balls. Talks in a friendly manner. She has lovely C+ boobs with fairly large areolas. Allow zhut zhut of the nipples and boobs. At first, remain in denim shorts but later strip to panty. Allow finger from outside panty only. She presently does not allow kissing of any part of her face, which is well made up for every customer. I managed to convince her to experiment with lip kissing and eventually it got stuck to my lips until the eruption. She is patiently persistent with the hj although it took a while. Treated me with the McDonald coffee bought by the customer before me while she hurriedly put on lipstick again, saying that I had cleaned it up. She will rtc for CNY in a couple of days. Looks like she will come back to Sg. Seems like I cannot rtm althu she welcomes me back!
Vsited her last week, Big boobs, looks and sensual pretty good. Location at the stupid hill haha quite a long 10-15min walk from station. iirc she did not do any cat bath, but she is still good with her hands playing with ur balls + HDLY. She is quite chill and easy to talk to, she also show me with her wearing winter wear and other cloths haha. She is going back for CNY. In and out about 1h sharp.
Old 30-01-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
rogamer1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Are you referring to this Miao Miao? https://sglonelyguy-28.com/miao-miao-massage/

Seems like I can explore for JG and prostate massage liao
Yes Bro, just rem she's not bad looking but not SYT though.
need to pay extra for JG/Prostate massage - so does not come cheap but seems to be market practice now. still looking for a good and cheaper alternative, let me know if you find any...
Old 30-01-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 23
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman999 View Post
I tried her before.

Look: 5/10, heavily PS
Boob: soft and can zhut

Overall, a very nice hardworking lady but only if you are into "services" , not looks.
Totally Agree with your FR. Probably won’t rtf unless I am looking for a good service.
Old 30-01-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2673 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Vsited her last week, Big boobs, looks and sensual pretty good. Location at the stupid hill haha quite a long 10-15min walk from station. iirc she did not do any cat bath, but she is still good with her hands playing with ur balls + HDLY. She is quite chill and easy to talk to, she also show me with her wearing winter wear and other cloths haha. She is going back for CNY. In and out about 1h sharp.
Ya too bad she going back.
Old 30-01-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1195 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogamer1977 View Post
Yes Bro, just rem she's not bad looking but not SYT though.
need to pay extra for JG/Prostate massage - so does not come cheap but seems to be market practice now. still looking for a good and cheaper alternative, let me know if you find any...
Eh.. so it's not the $120 as stated on the website? So what's the total dmg that you experienced?

A cheaper alternative would be Ke Le where she does JG and prostate massage for $120. Thought Miao Miao would be the same as her..
Old 30-01-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 17
johnny19881988 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnny19881988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-qian-qian/

Tried this young ML, who is here on a tourist visa. Here to test water whether it is worthwhile to come back. Qian Qian could give a good massage. Her sexy fingering was very good especially the sensual teasing of the balls. Talks in a friendly manner. She has lovely C+ boobs with fairly large areolas. Allow zhut zhut of the nipples and boobs. At first, remain in denim shorts but later strip to panty. Allow finger from outside panty only. She presently does not allow kissing of any part of her face, which is well made up for every customer. I managed to convince her to experiment with lip kissing and eventually it got stuck to my lips until the eruption. She is patiently persistent with the hj although it took a while. Treated me with the McDonald coffee bought by the customer before me while she hurriedly put on lipstick again, saying that I had cleaned it up. She will rtc for CNY in a couple of days. Looks like she will come back to Sg. Seems like I cannot rtm althu she welcomes me back!
When will she back ?
Old 30-01-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 739 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3997 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eh.. so it's not the $120 as stated on the website? So what's the total dmg that you experienced?

A cheaper alternative would be Ke Le where she does JG and prostate massage for $120. Thought Miao Miao would be the same as her..
Her ads states 30$ top up for prostate and JG. So 150 total for 1h, YF is $110 for 1h ... Steep but she includes prostate and more than usual cycles. Effectiveness remains to be seen.
Old 30-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1195 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Her ads states 30$ top up for prostate and JG. So 150 total for 1h, YF is $110 for 1h ... Steep but she includes prostate and more than usual cycles. Effectiveness remains to be seen.

I didn't see the line where to says to top up $30 on Miao Miao's advert eh..

In zara's advert it was very clear cut in red wordings that one has to top up additional $30 for JG and prostate, but not on Miao Miao's advert.
Old 30-01-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
I didn't see the line where to says to top up $30 on Miao Miao's advert eh..

In zara's advert it was very clear cut in red wordings that one has to top up additional $30 for JG and prostate, but not on Miao Miao's advert.
Yea, not sure why she didn't include that but she'll tell you if you tell her you want to do JG.
Old 30-01-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:

Usually I'll book 90 mins to enjoy the massage as well - $210 in total.
Mmm, now I'm wondering if I should try Ke Le first since Zara cost as much as Miao Miao I think.....
Old 30-01-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
YF and stable no longer operating?
I still remember visiting Alice and then Demi for JG that was my first JG. I remember her because she wore a wrist brace.
Old 30-01-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Dapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Commando https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ke-er-massage/

Picture is accurate. I was at first afraid of baby elephant given angle of shots. But turns out she’s good figure (imo). Not fat, some meat, but to be expected given the amazing huge natural assets she has.

Very green as first time doing. Have to tell her what you want. But she at least showered with me and did a bf and bj in the shower. Very rare nowadays.

Overall, a definite return. Pretty face and great body. But green and must tell her what you want.
Old 30-01-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapaper View Post

Picture is accurate. I was at first afraid of baby elephant given angle of shots. But turns out she’s good figure (imo). Not fat, some meat, but to be expected given the amazing huge natural assets she has.

Very green as first time doing. Have to tell her what you want. But she at least showered with me and did a bf and bj in the shower. Very rare nowadays.

Overall, a definite return. Pretty face and great body. But green and must tell her what you want.
All that for $150?
Old 30-01-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2372 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapaper View Post

"Very green as first time doing".. Hahaha. Ya I think first time doing ML. Because usually she is an FL (TT S5779) fucking and sucking for $350.

You also quite green for believing la.

Anyway, I'll say this again. $150 bj MLs are usually FLs in disguise.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 30-01-2024 at 07:01 PM.
Old 30-01-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2372 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
She is older than some of the guys here haha but still the classic MILF if there was ever one.
Perhaps so... But she has a rockin' body like Amei... both are tall, full curves, big bosoms, generous arses and long legs - all of which I take my time slowly savouring.

Anyway, viets is now getting all my attention. They are blessed with everything that turns me on. Slim, no fats, young, smooth, tender and horny. Totally into vietbus. I have at least 5 in my rotation. You know K, now there's L in the same place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1