The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-02-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Really too little slg ML tat the posts become little and boring. Some thoughts on recent comments.

1. ML actual age is older then you think
Like wat another bro said, vibe is more impt. Some girls age like honey and still looks as cute as they age. No one knows their real age anyway. Some girls says they are 23 but looks like 35 irl. Whether you go for lookers or service it's your choice.

2. ML looking for carrot / get bao
They come here to earn money. By getting into this line they are already gold diggers. Getting bao is easy way and if got rich bro bao why not. They have freedom how to max their earnings. They can go holiday and get rich why not. If my fav wanton mee aunty goes overseas for holiday no reason for me to be angry right? Can't really care about their personal life too, what matters is they fulfill the 1hr of service and you are the master. Why care if other ppl buy gifts or food for the ML. They call the website 寂寞男人 coz most ppl looking for them are 寂寞 and wants someone to chat with or release.

3. ML too vanilla
If already know the ML is vanilla thru reviews then don't visit. There are still supporters coz majority of ppl prob prefer to eat at hawker centre. Once a while visit restaurant or Cafe is nice too. Vanilla can be boring to some but prob still safest among those who keep getting zhut or digged / poked at. Some guys just want to looks at pretty things and release. Whether is it well spend you make the call, don't keep rtm and complain vanilla cannot unlock. If you can unlock then congrats to you, the vanilla ML might had more sex partners then u think back in china. Maybe you think you have unlock the ML but actually she has unlock you.
Old 03-02-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salohci View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaomi/

Fl in disguise need not unlock.
Looks 8
Body slim and small top
Service not much
If she has a FL link and you happen to know, pls pm me. Thanks.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 03-02-2024, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25231 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaomi/

Fl in disguise need not unlock.
Looks 8
Body slim and small top
Service not much
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Xiaomi is also listed in t t v i p, also offering hj only. She gets to decide whether she wanna to offer fj to you. She told me she does not offer to unhygienic guys. (Guess she is quite liberal in her offering. She needs the $$$. Personally, I think it is not cheap, exceeding $200 per shot, if no discount is given. Not for boobs lover. She is a delight to have sex with, because she can climax several times!).
Old 03-02-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -202 / Power: 0
Salohci Salohci Salohci

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She doesn't but had her for 4b2r
Old 03-02-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25231 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow_1112 View Post
So I just did a search on Anyi and she was already in the scene since may 2022? Wow that so long? And has bad reputation in the past for cancelling booking and being bao-ed lol. Seems like she got a grp of regulars.

I feel that her service is ok but of cos I don't have any experience to compare having only tried her and tomato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Who is that silly fellow who baoed her? Really no taste, got money also dun like that waste lah.
Well, one man's meat is another's poison. Personally, I think Anyi is not bad in terms of looks and build, although she may not be comparable to Kiki, your beloved ML (cum FB), according to your assessment. I have tried both, managed to secure reluctant lip kisses, and quickly decided the one visit was enough for me!
Old 03-02-2024, 12:49 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 293 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42606 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Well, one man's meat is another's poison. Personally, I think Anyi is not bad in terms of looks and build, although she may not be comparable to Kiki, your beloved ML (cum FB), according to your assessment. I have tried both, managed to secure reluctant lip kisses, and quickly decided the one visit was enough for me!
How to tell whether a woman is beautiful? It's actually very easy. Like the Chinese saying - 是骡子是马拉出来遛遛就知道了嘛。Just bring her to Orchard and walk one round and see how many head turns will do. There is no doubt about KK’s achievements cos I am walking beside her mah. As for Anyi, I dun think so lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 03-02-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2976 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
How to tell whether a woman is beautiful? It's actually very easy. Like the Chinese saying - 是骡子是马拉出来遛遛就知道了嘛。Just bring her to Orchard and walk one round and see how many head turns will do. There is no doubt about KK’s achievements cos I am walking beside her mah. As for Anyi, I dun think so lor.

Also depends on her dressing on that particular day, giving half ball and translucent could help....
For KK... mature beauty lor
Old 03-02-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
lanrenyige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't know where the bro saw that Anyi is close to 30. I've seen her ID before. Confirmed not even 25.

All MLs put on makeup. Especially those who work from early morning till late. The bros with wives or gfs will know how much it will affect their skin condition. So it's reasonable that they don't look like how they were when they first came.

Also for us, after long hours of work, when someone does something over your limit, you sure will burst and lash out at them. Unless you are just one of the kah kia at work. Lan lan bo bian have to suffer in silence. But I've seen some who literally will burst out even if it's at their boss. So honestly, it's the same for mls.

We are here to enjoy. Not to act like a vengeful ghoul who cries and howls to everyone whenever they can't get what they want la.
Old 03-02-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Anyi is only about 24 la and she look younger than that …definitely syt look la. Yes she is temperamental but I mgt to zhut zhut her la. Just treat her nice and respect her boundaries and she is ok. That Kiki is more mature .. turn head maybe for ppl who prefer these type of category la. For me I only turn head for syt. Different preference
Old 03-02-2024, 06:13 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25108 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I am not Anyi’s white knight though I wish I am
She is what I would classify as syt and she is sub 25 years old as you have said.

Temperamental as she is pretty well known for … who doesn’t have weakness?

I love to tame temperamental ladies

The old adage ‘treat her well and you’ll be treated well’ holds true for me

What happens in the room stays in the room …. Zhut only bro? ymmv …

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Anyi is only about 24 la and she look younger than that …definitely syt look la. Yes she is temperamental but I mgt to zhut zhut her la. Just treat her nice and respect her boundaries and she is ok. That Kiki is more mature .. turn head maybe for ppl who prefer these type of category la. For me I only turn head for syt. Different preference

easy come, easy go
Old 03-02-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow_1112 View Post
So I just did a search on Anyi and she was already in the scene since may 2022? Wow that so long? And has bad reputation in the past for cancelling booking and being bao-ed lol. Seems like she got a grp of regulars.

I feel that her service is ok but of cos I don't have any experience to compare having only tried her and tomato.
What I know is many bros buy clock to bring her out when she first came. It’s normal anyway. Happens to xiaohan etc.

Each has their own preference of making money here. I know of some MLs who don’t even want to go out even if you buy clock.
Old 03-02-2024, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Xiaomi is also listed in t t v i p, also offering hj only. She gets to decide whether she wanna to offer fj to you. She told me she does not offer to unhygienic guys. (Guess she is quite liberal in her offering. She needs the $$$. Personally, I think it is not cheap, exceeding $200 per shot, if no discount is given. Not for boobs lover. She is a delight to have sex with, because she can climax several times!).
Quote:
She doesn't but had her for 4b2r
Many thanks for the intel... maybe next week can know whether I look dirty or not...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 03-02-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 1
Anmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAnmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAnmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAnmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAnmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashkarti997 View Post
Hi bro who is soda? Mind sharing contact
DM @hornyxiaoboy2

He will share with u
Old 03-02-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG. You didn't let a cat out of the bag loh.
U let a tiger. LOL
You the man!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
I am not Anyi’s white knight though I wish I am
She is what I would classify as syt and she is sub 25 years old as you have said.

Temperamental as she is pretty well known for … who doesn’t have weakness?

I love to tame temperamental ladies

The old adage ‘treat her well and you’ll be treated well’ holds true for me

What happens in the room stays in the room …. Zhut only bro? ymmv …
Old 03-02-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Each has their own preference of making money here. I know of some MLs who don’t even want to go out even if you buy clock.
Don't read too much into what ML tell us about what they do or don't do la. Is always about the right person or the right price or combination of both. What they don't let one cheongster do don't mean it applies to all cheongsters. Their stories changes all the time and their goal post always shifting according to circumstances. Some just like to paint a very noble image to tempt those who like a challenge to invest time and $$ to break down their fake barriers. Which girl don't like to be wooed?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1