The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-02-2024, 12:22 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbozz View Post
大哥就是大哥👍
Cai cai is really so much better than the late 30s 湘儿。 but I remembered she told me she has many regulars…probably those with heavy flavour 🤣
I think they need some 老姜来去风。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 12-02-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Consolidated short MRs.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaomi/

Picture looks mature but actual person look younger. Petite soft spoken mongolian gal that gets warmer over time. Place requires a little more cleaning, not exactly disgusting but I am just a hygiene freak so am anal about some stuffs. Still acceptable though and I did visit her again. Massage is forgettable but the sensual is top notch. 5G roaming.

RTM yes

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/da-bao-massage/

Picture looks super good but actual person differs slightly, a little more milfy, but overall still great. Her character shines through and you will get comfortable with her real fast. Place difficult to park so do need to go slightly earlier. Needs to climb a little stair. Great conversationalist and you break ice with her almost immediately once enter the door. Massage is non existent and the sensual is also top notch. That pair of Ds is delicious and she shares it freely. Roaming signal good.

RTM Yes.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/gi-gi-massage/

This one is the classic actual person looks better than picture. She is petite, but fit and fair. Great looking pair of huge doe eyes. Gem in the making. Her place impresses the moment the door opens. Homely and very very clean. Very accommodative in timing allocation. I almost couldn't get a slot tonight and arranged for a morning slot the next morning and she obliged saying no matter how early she will wait for me. Arranged for a 9am slot. So touch. In the end a bro cancelled last minute and I went tonight instead. NO regrets. What a soothing session overall from the moment I step in, with water, gentle reminder on being careful while stepping into shower, nice clean towels for shower and the bed and after the session, offering water or tea and sitting down to relax and chat. Her massage is very good and honestly I thought that she is just that. To my surprise, her sensual is also very very good with some restrictions of course. There is no commercial feeling at all. YMMV. Even after I exploded, she was still milking it and chitchatting laying by my side for a good 10 mins before asking for permission to go wash her hands.

RTM a big Yes.
Old 12-02-2024, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any1 know where mlx?

Ads at slg taken down.
Old 12-02-2024, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xi-xi-massage/

age 27, 36a, $105

can’t find any MR. too good to be true ?
Old 12-02-2024, 06:48 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
haha kiki happy new year bro
Happy new year bro. I heard she is coming back soon, but no intentions to visit her again. Cos cheongster is like flowing water, just flows and never return. Be water my friend.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 12-02-2024, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Happy new year bro. I heard she is coming back soon, but no intentions to visit her again. Cos cheongster is like flowing water, just flows and never return. Be water my friend.
That’s good news. I didn’t managed to visit her when she came.

I got to visit her to see how good she is.
Old 12-02-2024, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Any1 know where mlx?

Ads at slg taken down.
RTC-ed already.
Old 12-02-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
RTC-ed already.
coming back?

Last edited by beyond96; 12-02-2024 at 09:22 AM.
Old 12-02-2024, 10:32 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
That’s good news. I didn’t managed to visit her when she came.

I got to visit her to see how good she is.
She is only for chio bu lover. Vanilla service.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 12-02-2024, 10:36 AM
日本のポルノ王

https://youtube.com/shorts/Bx7IkbQcg28

Love is training very hard everyday. Flat stomach with 马甲线, very fit. Also notice she got biceps.

Forgot to mention, she is a fortune teller too, can read my palms quite well.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 12-02-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
She is only for chio bu lover. Vanilla service.
Erm who don’t like chio bu

2nd stint usually harder. Who knows she will add flavours to her vanilla
Old 12-02-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
https://youtube.com/shorts/Bx7IkbQcg28

Love is training very hard everyday. Flat stomach with 马甲线, very fit. Also notice she got biceps.

Forgot to mention, she is a fortune teller too, can read my palms quite well.

Love is very vanilla bro
Old 12-02-2024, 12:35 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Love is very vanilla bro
I prefer vanilla rather than FL which is too commercial. No fun.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 12-02-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
coming back?
Last I heard, she went for holiday and will be back soon. But at the same time, she also planning to RTC in March or April this year..
Old 12-02-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
coming back?
And your purpose of keep asking about MLX?

She previously list so long already, u never ask her directly and asking here ?

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1