The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hipgrinder, lookingaround, singlegal

Old 25-03-2013, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Ballistic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

Camping for more
Old 30-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

After he has gotten my wife wet, Talib stood and slowly positioned his cock head on my wife's pussy. I saw him moving about and suddenly my squealed in delight.

"mmmm...." Talib began pounding her and slapping her ass. My wife's body jerked with the rhythm as she continued sucking me. After a couple of minutes doggie, Talib began to probe his fingers into my wife's anus. She felt it and then said, "No...no.. please.. not my ass... no.."

"Shut up bitch! I know you want it in..."He said as he put 1 finger in. "Ah... ah!"
She was in a bit of pain and pleasure. I wasn't sure what to do but it was turning me on knowing that my wife has a bit of liking for an ass fuck. I grabbed her head and she proceeded to blow me again.

After a while, I decided to cum early so that Talib can have his fun with my wife. I cummed into her mouth and she spilled it onto the floor. Talib looked at her gagging and laughed.

"Stupid fucking slut! Now I'm going to fuck you hard!" He said as he pulled my wife away and pushed her onto the hotel windows. As the room was facing the bay, it was quite a magnificent scene to bang to.

"No! No! Ah... Yes.. Yes... Fuck me!!" My wife said as Talib pulled her hair back and grabbed her boobs with his free hand. "I'm cummin bitch! Ah.. Ah... AH..." Talib finally cummed and shot his load into my wife. Once then, he just pulled away and went to wash up in the toilet, leaving my poor wife on the floor. I went to help her up and asked, "You ok darling?" "Yea, I'm fine. But not enough, she said with a smirk"

"Ok, later in the night, i'll fuck you again. Now just play along." I said as i heard Talib coming out.

"Talib, it seems like this girl wants to entertain us." I said, holding a dildo vibrator in my hands.

"Ah! Very good... I like to watch girls cumming. Proceed." He said as he laid down on his bed."

I passed the dildo to my wife as she sat on a chair facing the the 2 of us. She proceeded slowly before inserting the dildo in. She got wet really fast again and began to pinch her nipples, coz it was shiok for her.

"mmmm.... ah.... ah..." My wife moaned. I was just looking at my wife and didnt realised the arab bastard Talib was already asleep, tired out from the sex.

I then looked to my wife, but she was too engrossed masturbating. She then gave me the CFM look and licked her lips. I just smiled, coz i knew what is coming next.

"Ah... I'm coming.. i'm cummin.... ah!! ahh....." She came and was quivering afterwards. I then motioned her to come and join me and Talib on the bed where we slept awhile.

Now, I don't want to list down more details but later that night, my wife had sex 3 more times. First with me at about 3am. Then at about 530am, she woke up Talib with a blowjob and made him cummed again on her boobs.

And lastly, before we went off, we had sex in the bathroom, facing the bay.

Talib was more than satisfied as he gave me the money and told me, "good job. Next time I come, I want her again."

"You bring the money, I'll bring her." That was the last thing i said before I left with my satisfied wife.

Next up, moving into our new condo and how she seduced the security guards
Old 30-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1655 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

steam to the max

telegram:
Old 30-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

im one supporter here...
Old 30-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Serious bro ? your wife seduce the condo security guards ?
Salute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 30-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

I did relatively well at work and got an ok bonus. We decided to move to a condo and after a couple of months searching in early 2012, we managed to move into a condo in the east. It was a 2nd hand condo and after we settled the transportation and moving in, both me and wife were exhausted and well settled.

As we were just lounging around one evening, wife suddenly said,"dear, we haven't done anything interesting ever since we moved in. Shall we... Pick another target?" She asked playfully.

"Hmm, lets get used to our surrounding first, the we decide again." I said. We had good sex that night and slept.

The next morning, while I was at work, wife msged me,"dear I'm at the condo pool now. I think the security guards are making their rounds and looking at me. Shall I?"
"Hmm, not yet dear. But you can tease them abit an tell me later." I replied. "Ok dear."

Later on, when I got home, I asked for her report. Apparently, after I replied her, she spotted one Indian guard, in his early 40s, making his rounds near the pool. She noticed he was eyeing her and so, she decided to come out from the pool. She was wearing a normal swimwear, but given her figure and her breast, her figure was enough to turn on anyone.

As she stepped out from the pool, still dripping wet, she started to clear the water off her body. She then walked to the shower area and turned on the tap to wash off the pool water. I can imagine it to be a sexy sight and in the corner of her eye, she can see the guard near a blind spot, still looking at her.

She then got her towel and wrapped it around her body. At that moment, the guard approached her. "Excuse me ma'am. Are you new to the condo?" He asked.
"Er yes. Is there anything wrong?" She asked.

"No ma'am. I just want to remind you to be careful since we don't have active lifeguards on duty in the morning. Btw, which unit are you staying at?" He asked again.
"Er xx-10, tower d."she replied.
"Ok. My name is Ganesh. I need you follow me back to the operations room. Need you to register your usage for the pool."

At that point, my wife felt it was strange, but not willing to offend anyone since she was new, she just obliged and followed. The ops room wasn't a big one and Ganesh then took out a rough piece of paper and told my wife to write her details. My wife now knows that it was just an excuse and put down a false name.
She knows that Ganesh was checking her out from behind and then she started to play her game. First, she loosened the towel's grip. As she turned around to pass Ganesh the paper, her towel, predictably, slipped off.

"Whoops." Ganesh just stood there and looked at my wife as she bent down to collect her towel. By then, Ganesh already had a good look and would have been turned on by the sight of my wife. She purposely picked it up slowly so as to give him an eyeful before she eventually wrapped her towel and said,"there you go Ganesh. Anything else?"

"Oh nothing else. Thank you." With that my wife went off and back to our home.

"I don't know what game he is playing dear. What should i do next?" My wife asked.

"Hmmmm, you want to play with him? He is an Indian you know." I said.

"Well, he seems harmless enough. I think I need to speak with him more."

"Ya, find out more than we strategize again." I said.
TBC
Old 31-03-2013, 10:48 AM
Samster

The following few mornings, nothing happened as wife didn't catch sight of Ganesh. She took her swim and jog around the condo and made friends with a couple of other aunties there.
Then one morning, on a thursday, she spotted him doing his rounds. As she was jogging, she jogged closer to him. "Good morning Ganesh. Long time never see you." She said.

"Eh good morning." He said. "I only work the night shift."

'Oh no wonder." Wife said. They talked on for awhile and wifey gave me this report.

Ganesh was a divorcee and turned to being a security guard to upkeep his own expenses. He was staying at his parent's place and was only doing the night shifts as it presents a higher pay. His shift starts at 10pm to 10am the next day. During his shift, he has two 1 hour breaks, one at 3am and the other at 830am. Sometimes he doesnt even take the 830am break. Also, Ganesh only has 1 month of security guard duty left before he was being posted to another condo.

"How does he look like?" I asked.

"Typical Indian man, normal height, weight, but with a tummy. He has a moustache too. And his arms has some tattoo." She said.
"So you want to play with him?" I asked again.

"Yeah why not, he only has 1 month here anyway." She said casually.

"let me tease him abit more." "Ok dear, its your call. But let me know ok?"

"You dont have to worry. I can take control."

The next morning, now that Wife knows his scheduled breaks and rounds, she decided to dress abit more tight for the gym. She purposely waited at the gym door and once she spotted Ganesh nearing, she unzipped her sports jacket, revealing a baby blue sports bra. It's those cotton-polyester one that is stretchable. More importantly, it revealed a massive amount of cleavage.

"Hi mdm." He said.

"Oh hi Ganesh. Please, just call me Maria (fake name). We're friends now. Doing your rounds?" She asked.

"Yes. Work finish soon. LAter I take short break before go off." Ganesh said.

"Oh ok. I'm going to the gym now. Later after you finish your rounds, why dont you come to the gym to rest? We can talk talk abit." She said.

"Ok Mdm Maria. I will find you later."

With that my wife proceeded to work out a sweat in the gym, hitting the treadmills. She started walking first, knowing that timing is everything. About 30 mins in, she started to jog. She was already perspiring and her cleavage is wet with sweat.
"Hello Maria." GAnesh said suddenly from the back. "You can run well ah."

"Oh! Ganesh! You scared me. Ya. I like to work out in the morning." She run more profusely, letting her breasts bounced more as Ganesh stood at her side. "You done with your rounds?"

"Yes. Now I'm resting. Here good place to rest, got air-con and no camera."

"mmm.. ok. I'm done." She said as she stopped the treadmill and got off, panting. There, she presents herself, in her baby blue sports bra and fbt shorts, all sweaty. She can hear Ganesh gulping at her sight.

"Phew.. that was a good workout. This is what happened when I wake up and 'not feeling tired'."

"Not feeling tired?" He asked.

"Ya. Coz my husband will always sleep at night and morning he will rush off already. I can't have... Oh nevermind. You know what. Hahaha." She said.

"Ouh.. Your husband never satisfy you enough is it?" He suddenly asked.

"Eh Ganesh, you so cheeky ah. But yeah, you know what I mean." She said as she started fanning herself.

"Like tomorrow, he said he will be on a business trip. THen I will be left here all alone. So lonely very sian you know." She said rather casually.

"Anything i can help with?" Ganesh said.

"Help?"

"Yah, like talking to you, or sms you."

"No lah, it's ok. But how to help? You always on duty." She's leading him on.

"Oh! I got the 2 hours break! Both time I know how to siam." He said.

"Hmm.. I dont know if you CAN help me anot. But it sucks ah to be alone. What time your break tomorrow?" Wife asked.

"830 am"

"Hmm ok. Actually, you can help me fix something in my house. Yah! Ok, tomorrow during your break, you just press the lift and come up ok?"

My condo is those type that has the private lift to your living room thing.

"Ok. See you tomorrow."

"Thank you Ganesh. I could use some help tomorrow." She said as she cupped one breast with her hand and the other hand on his chest.

She took her bag and left for home.
Old 31-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
twangsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait! Pitching my tent here.
Old 31-03-2013, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
datamini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can't wait!! can ganesh bring more of his indian friends?? and gang rape her?
Old 31-03-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 39
chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!

delete post

Last edited by chnhubby71; 13-06-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Old 31-03-2013, 06:35 PM
Samster

The next morning, before I left for work, wife told me about her plans. I gave her the go ahead sign, just so long as she can promise me its going to be safe for her.

"Of course dear, he is the security guard. Hahah. You don't worry ok? I'll just have my fun." She reassured me

I left for work, but knowing that I have my cameras installed, i have nothing much to worry.

Wife started to prepare for the play. She wore a black lace panties and instead of putting on a top, she put on a silk nightie. She even put on her perfume. At 830, she heard the doorbell rang.

"Ganesh is that you?" She answered.

"Yes ma'am." He said and my wife could tell that it was him at the lift lobby.

"Ok, my door is unlocked, I'm preparing something. You just come up." With that she pressed the 'Access' button and went back to her room. Knowing that she has about 2-3 mins before Ganesh appears, she quickly pinched and rubbed her nipples so that they were now pointing out of her robe. Just preparing for the play has made her wet. She then proceeded to lie on the bed.

Ganesh soon appeared at the door. "Hello?"

"In here, I'm still in bed." My wife called out. Ganesh then proceeded in. Once he opened the door, he just stood there in disbelief.

My wife was all sexily spread out on the bed. Her robe revealed her entire smooth legs, just barely covering her undies. She has also just barely covered her boobs but the nipples were protruding.

"Are you ok?" Ganesh asked.

"Ya.. I had too much drink yesterday coz I was alone and I guess I'm abit sober, she said as she squirmed around on bed and strectched here and there, giving Ganesh a slow rousing hard on.

"I should get you a drink. YOu must be tired and thirsty, you strong man you." She said as she stumbled up to get up from her position. Ganesh went to the bedside and helped her up.

"Ganesh dear, can you help me up and walk me to the kitchen? I'll make you a drink." She said as she raised her hands. As she did so, part of her robe gave way and revealed 1 side of her boobs.

Ganesh proceeded to help her up, to which she carefully pressed herself onto him. She can feel that he was already hard as she was already wet. She pressed her boobs even more. They both trudged to the kitchen and my wife was slowly loosening her robe further.

"Plain water ok for you?" She turned and looked at Ganesh. "Yeah, that is fine." He said with a gulp as he is now facing a hot, sexy, horny busty tenant.

My wife passed him a glass and drank from the bottle. She continued to looked sober (though she didnt drink last night) and touched her forehead.

"Are you ok? You want to call doctor?" Ganesh stood up and went close to her.

"No... It's just..I haven't had what I want for a long time..." She said, almost sobbing as she buried herself into Ganesh. Wife said that Ganesh smelled stale and sweaty, but somehow, that disgusting taste turned her on as it was more real.

"Ssshh... dont worry... I can help you... What do you want?"

"Cant you feel what I want? I thought you already know.." My wife asked with a sly.

"Erm... I dont know..." He played back.

"mmmm.... i think you know..." My wife said as she rubbed his cock. "oooo...see... so hard already..."

"So ma'am... you want..." Ganesh said.

"Yes, I want to eat your hotdog for breakfast...." My wife said as she quickly unbuckled his pants and slipped it off his cock. Wife said, to no surprise, that his cock was at least 7-8inches. Long and thick.

"mmmm.... so hard and big.." She said before she gulped it down.

"mmmmmph... oohh.... so you want this cock ah...mmmpph..." Ganesh said as he undressed my wife and threw the robe aside. "Suck it harder.."

My wife duly obliged and sucked his cock for another 5 mins, before she wants some action. She stood up, removed her panties and catbathed him. Ganesh couldnt take it anymore and carried and fucked her standing.

"oh! Oh yes! Oh! yes yes... ahh... fuck... yes...." My wife squealed in delight as she never had such a fuck position before. As Ganesh was a strong man, he carried her and penetrated deep into her pussy with his long cock. Being in that position, he was able to suck on her tits as he pumped away.

Whilst still carrying her, he walked to the living room and then to the main door. He opened the door and pressed my wife back against the door grill. My wife was extra thrilled by this as the idea of getting caught by our next door forced her to keep the volume low. She was suppressed.

Unable to control her moans, she bite onto Ganesh's throat and gave him a hickie. He go the hint and went back to the living room. HE threw her onto the sofa, turned her around and doggie fucked her, grabbing her boobs.

"Yes.. yes.. deeper.. oh... so good.. i love this.." At this point, Ganesh must have seen the gaping anus hole on my wife. He must have thought about it before he finally took his cock out from the doggie position. He then sat on the sofa.
My wife got the queue and climbed on top of him. As she was petite in frame, she cant fit his entire cock length. But she knows it was deep enough.

"Ah... ah. ah ah ah...I'm going to cum!" My wife screamed. Ganesh fucked her harder until eventually she cummed and collapse on him.

Ganesh however, was not done yet. He switched to a missionary position and fucked her. He grabbed her boobs, squeezed them hard and one hand was on her throat, slightly choking her.

My wife felt abit scared at that point. She was in abit of pain but mixed with pleasure.

"Ah.. I'm going to cum!" Ganesh said as he tightened his grip more and pinched her nipples. Just as he was about to cum, he took his cock out and point it to my wife's face.

My wife could only closed her eyes as moments later, she felt loads of cum sprayed on her. "Ah! Ah.. Ah... Ah..." Ganesh groaned manly.

Both then just collapsed on the floor feeling well exhausted.

"Thank you Ganesh... I havent had this kind of sex for a long time."
"No problem, I can come here every morning if you want." He said.

"No... dont... i just want it to be a one off. But if i am in the mood, i will find you ok? You got to promise not to tell anyone else."

"Ok... Its too bad I'm going to leave this condo soon." He said.

"Oh dont worry. Just be more friendly to other lonely aunties in your next one. They all also looking for this." My wife said, stroking his black cock.

"Ok... I gotta go.. if not, sup(rvisor) will scold me."

"Ya you better go." My wife said.

With that he got dressed and left. My wife send him off at the door and before they parted ways, my wife grabbed his hands and let him cuppa feel of her boobs for memory sake.

I came home that night and after listening to her story, needless to say, I fucked her hard.

In our personal lift lobby.

Any brudders want more stories?
Old 31-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow

Yes. Damn sexciting. I wanna join the security guards. ha ha.. or maybe as a housekeeper for you.
Old 31-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Bro of course want some more stories lah !
Old 01-04-2013, 12:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 39
chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!

delete post

Last edited by chnhubby71; 13-06-2013 at 06:40 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

more more...

very sexciting!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1