The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2010, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
NightRaven007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

ah ha... right on about the rooms in 1606 and 1608. I have tried both the fish as well as the bird room, very nice and natural. Fish and birds can watch us banging our favourite GL gal, good life for them haha
Old 30-08-2010, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRaven007 View Post
ah ha... right on about the rooms in 1606 and 1608. I have tried both the fish as well as the bird room, very nice and natural. Fish and birds can watch us banging our favourite GL gal, good life for them haha
bros, When is Christine of1606 coming back to work?

and heard that she only offers 1 shot, I am a 2 shooter, and wont be able to be satisfied with just 1 shot, is it possible to negotiate with her for 2?

any bros who have experience with her can help me?

and i am looking forward to bang christine wildly in front of the cute birds ;D
Old 31-08-2010, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
booblicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
bros, When is Christine of1606 coming back to work?

and heard that she only offers 1 shot, I am a 2 shooter, and wont be able to be satisfied with just 1 shot, is it possible to negotiate with her for 2?

any bros who have experience with her can help me?

and i am looking forward to bang christine wildly in front of the cute birds ;D
i remember christine the big boob.
only one shot
somemore no bbbj in shower.
a bit robot some more.

can try other girls right?
Old 02-09-2010, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

I have had Kawaii Miko of L1654A. She is here not long. I shall post a FR shortly ... Stay tune!

On my way out, saw one of my regulars, Dou Dou who is still very alluring and getting more womanly with her new hairdo ... Lulu has the omph factor which made me wanna bonk her immediately even after my session with Miko. Perhaps there was a vacuum in my session with Miko ...

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-09-2010, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I have had Kawaii Miko of L1654A. She is here not long. I shall post a FR shortly ... Stay tune!

On my way out, saw one of my regulars, Dou Dou who is still very alluring and getting more womanly with her new hairdo ... Lulu has the omph factor which made me wanna bonk her immediately even after my session with Miko. Perhaps there was a vacuum in my session with Miko ...

Cheers,
MaXx
Bro Max, in case you have not tried yet, this new gal, 叶子, of 1651 is one of the prettiest SYTs around. Could be your type. Service has room to improve though...
Old 03-09-2010, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Bro Max, in case you have not tried yet, this new gal, 叶子, of 1651 is one of the prettiest SYTs around. Could be your type. Service has room to improve though...
Thanks for the head up, bro.

Care to elaborate on her physical outlook like height, tits, built, etc. ?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-09-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Had Lan Xing today for the 2nd time as Qiqi is once again engaged and there is another guy waiting for her. I think it really pays to RTF... the chemistry and service is better Her boobs seem to be bigger too... for guys who want to have her and her bigger boobs, be sure to go before Wednesday. That is the day she will go off for her monthly "break".

I saw Qiqi today and her boobs seem to be bouncing with every step... But i din have the time to wait... although i must admit i like lan xing looks better than qiqi one.

Did anyone try Shasha before? her boobs look delicious as well
Old 03-09-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Had Lan Xing today for the 2nd time as Qiqi is

Did anyone try Shasha before? her boobs look delicious as well
i tried ShaSha last Sunday. She is the service queen recommended OKT. Her skill is as long as Moon also very wild type! Her AR is very well done little too strong for me Her Boobs is not very good behind QiQi, LanXing, LuLu and Jessie but very soft and bamboo shot shaped! very good to squeeze into any shape you like. i like to suck both nipples at the same time and SaSa like it too. Overall she is worth to try fyl i tried her few day after code red and may be that the reason her boobs are not that big!
Old 05-09-2010, 11:37 AM
Samster

enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Thanks for the head up, bro.

Care to elaborate on her physical outlook like height, tits, built, etc. ?
She is about 1.6m, tits about B, kinda slim and cute. She is currently the top girl in 1651...
Old 05-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Bro HBK, the Fei Fei whom u tried is really based in L1639? There is a Pretty & cute Fei Fei from L1654A and also sometime based in L1651 as both belong to the same owner, OKT Lorna.
There is indeed a Fei Fei at 1639, another Fei fei at 1651, and yet another one previously at 1654A who has left already.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
PeterTheGOD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wink Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Quote:
I think the one who is strange is YOU! This is because almost all of us here know very well you are the Clone of all the bloody clones and yet you still go all out to add commentary on those Fake FR posted by your clones hoping to get more businesses for your fuck shop, L1805. The worse is, you like to kapoh by adding useless and meaningless "salt & pepper" on other ppl FR like the one done by bro HBK. And, also you posted numerous FAKE FR on L1805 WL with almost the same writing pattern/content on the same few WL from L1805 only. Let me tell you, many of us don't even bother to read once we identify that they are written by a doubtful samster.

Whether my FR on Dou Dou is good is none of your business and of no use to you as most of us know who you are! We have told you many times NOT TO KPKP in the GL150 Thread which is meant for FR ONLY!!

I agree with bro badboybyakuya that Dou Dou is pretty, young and excellent in service. Therefore, we don't need PeterTheFake's salt and pepper commentary in the GL150 Premium Thread. Anyway, what you commented is weightless and skeptical!! Everyone of us who are around in SBF long enough would know very well.

In conclusion, most if not all of us would not believe your clones' FR. Therefore, I suggest you stop wasting your time here and try to think of a strategic to improve your L1805 business instead.

If you are really addicted to posting fake FR or wanna do so to try to promote your WL, or if you wanna add your useless commentary on other posts, for god sake, pls post them in your L1805 thread or in the TCSS thread.
Wow telling the truth & commenting on the WL also cannot ???? All this people are really really strange ????? Even gang up to attack me?? Have U wonder this thread, why is always the few Guy writing only?? once somebody enter the equation, they will even say the say things??? LOL?????
Old 06-09-2010, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ffjack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
fr about champagne

pls post detail fr about champagne from l18h05
Old 06-09-2010, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
badboybyakuya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hey PeterTheFAKE,

What kinda reward u gonna sponsor? Free fuck of any WL in your L1805 fuck shop arh?!
I don't mind lol.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
There is indeed a Fei Fei at 1639, another Fei fei at 1651, and yet another one previously at 1654A who has left already.
L28H31A got another Fei Fei too. I tried ...
Old 08-09-2010, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 25
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
L28H31A got another Fei Fei too. I tried ...
Ya tis wille fei fei come wiz a pretty face but service totally suck

Dun French Dun ass rim Dun BBBJ.

She request to BJ me but I told her I love BBBJ n told if she dislike n I won't force her

Having told her I love being suck without cap yet she carry on n cap me before sucking

Catbathe very min n lastly which I hate most : FAKE BOOBS

I dun demand much but at least a min standard should be there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1