The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Events In CP

noted,
if I need room at YH without high min. spending....I will ask FGG to book.

hehehehhehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Hmmm....so far no one from YH ever asked me how much I will spend when booking their ktv rooms...maybe they will start doing that soon...

Old 29-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohairsam View Post
It was a pretty last minute booking for yesterday. Nowsaday, alot of managers or mummies will ask you how much are you gonna spend before giving you a room. What happened yesterday was that this manager is trying to push up his sales. But he quoted far too high. In the end, he got no customer, called me and said that the room is available. But it was all too late.

What's happening in Yihao right now is that everyone is trying to earn as much as possible. So they would want the highest possible spending for their rooms everyday. There is somehow an 'invisible' bidding of rooms everyday happening in Yihao. This situation is similar to what happened in Ouya when they were at their peak.

So for those brothers who wish to book Yihao KTV, do take note of the above.
That really have to depend on each customer , stick with the same manager / mummy / agent for booking will save lots of misunderstanding or unhappiness .....

Think back none of my booking will ask spending , mainly will ask how many pax or do i need a big room ?

Last thurs , i book Yihao room at about 4pm , was trying to see this mummy can continue to support or not ..... got me a room(i felt a little small) but i think good enough and just nice for 4 brother + mms .
Old 29-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Yi Hao KTV

Quote:
Hmmm....so far no one from YH ever asked me how much I will spend when booking their ktv rooms...maybe they will start doing that soon...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
The one who will ask you are really 'got eye no see oh io oh'
Confirm bro FeiGohGoh's bill will not hit below ¥2500.
That's why those KTV staff no need to give him a gentle reminder.
Old 29-03-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
hey bro, just wanna clarify since this thread is starting anew and newbies wun be able to find out from previous posts, I think there is no way that Ouya sauna will have more girls than Virgin at any time. Ouya sauna might have prettier girls but don't think they will have more girls than Virgin. Just wanna clarify so that newbies wun be misled. That being said, its been some time since i was last there so i might be wrong too. Daigors and CP residents and PRs please do correct me if im wrong
aiyah bro ... 多是沒有用的 。。要美麗和身材好才有用 。。。
like i go walter sauna .... see one is enough liao ...
dun care how many gals they have .... it doesn't matter anymore ...
Quote:
Well...lets go to QTBS, 盛世歌朝, Dihao...next trip....anyway will not go ktv everynite like past trips....will spend more time with honeys and potential targets....kekeke!
totally agreed with u, taikor ...
provided i am in CP in my next trip ...
Quote:
Good idea .... We go shopping , eat steak , eat sashimi , wash leg ....
some more wash KKJ ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
Yes. Agreed. Uncle vertu,when I first saw u... I seriously thought u are the spray people's door that kinda pattern one.... Heh...
knn ... u insult my taikor ..... wat spray ppl door type ...
u think my taikor is a painter ??? he dun spray ppl door ...
he paint on the wall like he is picasso or van gogh...
and his favorite painting is .... O$P$ ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klangite View Post
Its my own observation based on the no. of gals they bought for viewing, I might be wrong. If Ouya sauna don't have that many gals, then I don't think they will have that many categories. Gals definitely prettier at Ouya. Hope someone else can clarify. Not trying to misled anyone here, bro.
normally i never pass the 2nd round of gals in ouya sauna ...
u can see 10 grps of gals but if all r pork chops and CMI, then wat's the point of having many gals ???
Quote:
How come I never find bro Vertu looks fierce or gangster looking one......actually find his big eyes and smile rather cute leh.......hahaha....
Oops .... taikor FGG like taikor Vertu .... liddat taikor vertu must beware of his backside liao ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohairsam View Post
So for those brothers who wish to book Yihao KTV, do take note of the above.
liddat we let them do their own bidding lor ... let them burn themselves lor ..
we go somewhere else and have fun lor ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Therefore my conclusion is , don't go there lor. So many ktv around in cp. To that manager, served him/her rite! I am never a fan of this lansi ktv. I go there because the bro that I party with like this place and somemore got a SMS telling if he doesn't hit certain amount, don't ever look for him to book room. WTF!
WTFFFxxxx .... there will come a day when they start begging ppl to go to their ktv .... let's wait for that day ...
who is that asshole that sent the sms ??? we ban him/her for life ...
Quote:
Quote:
The one who will ask you are really 'got eye no see oh io oh'
wat got eye no see oh io oh ?? that person have no eyes at all ....
Quote:
FYI I was asking the moderator of our thread what happen to our old thread and this his answer :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Non sponsored thread will be delete at the discretion of the admin or moderators.
Rgds
aiyah .... liddat easy lar ...
shld have asked ah phui to sponsor ...
he now own the 啊肥晚報, 啊肥早報 and 啊肥日報 ... and he's CP resident now ...
so no problem for him ... maybe he even sponsor a few more threads ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Confirm bro FeiGohGoh's bill will not hit below ¥2500.
That's why those KTV staff no need to give him a gentle reminder.
KNN ... u insulted our taikor ??? wat 2500rmb ???
no 5000rmb he dun want to 買單 ...
Old 29-03-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Quote:
With your reputation.... who will dare to ask u this type of stupid question
unless they dun know how to write "DIE" in chinese
Old 29-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aiya, today v free nothing to do so contribute one lousy FR lar. Don't like don't flame me hor.

So last week went to CP and decided to go YH. Arrive late at 6.45 pm (not that late actually) but by that time, all the gems are gone liao. Walked one round both floors and couldn't pick any sianz half! So while walking on, was mentally prepared to go sauna after ktv already. Anyhow, walked again and spotted a not bad looking MM from far. I guessed that she was on red liao cos how else would she still be standing there. Walked closer and indeed ok looking so approached her

Me asked: 你不方便是吗?
MM1: 嗯
Me: 很好

Walked further and spotted another even prettier . Same question, same answer. KNN, 2 traffic lights (sauna here I come).

Anyhow, back in the room and both MMs aren't too bad looking and bcos they are on red, their attitude seems better (I guess they are less pressured this way). Both are skinny type (I like) and I could tell our bro nohairsam liked one of them too. SOP followed with drinks, dice and songs.

About halfway thru the night, I slip a question to MM2 - 你真的不方便吗?
She replied - 假的
Jackpot! So I was so happy after that that I drank and drank and got drunk (again), stupid me. But somehow I managed to bring her back and I have to say, this gal has one of the smoothest skin and innocent moan I've experienced and sex was pure enjoyment that I'd RTF next time.

Just to add to the story, the next day I had the other 不方便 MM and that was nearly just as great too. Except that in her case, it was real.

Moral of the story... (may be coincidental)... red has its advantages (attitude) and WYSIWYG is not always true.

Don't flame me (ah phui especially).
Old 29-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
That really have to depend on each customer , stick with the same manager / mummy / agent for booking will save lots of misunderstanding or unhappiness .....

Think back none of my booking will ask spending , mainly will ask how many pax or do i need a big room ?

Last thurs , i book Yihao room at about 4pm , was trying to see this mummy can continue to support or not ..... got me a room(i felt a little small) but i think good enough and just nice for 4 brother + mms .
Let me tell you.. she did a very good job...

I ask for a room from her for last thursday also... she say got... after that you call.. so she thought that you and i together... but when i told her that we are not and she goes oh no.... and she say no matter what she will make sure we both got our room... so she really go all the way to get the 2 rooms...
Old 29-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post
Aiya, today v free nothing to do so contribute one lousy FR lar. Don't like don't flame me hor.
duizzzzzzz ... when u got nothing better to do and u r very free then u post this lousy FR for us to waste time reading izzit ???
Quote:
About halfway thru the night, I slip a question to MM2 - 你真的不方便吗?
She replied - 假的
Jackpot! So I was so happy after that that I drank and drank and got drunk (again), stupid me. But somehow I managed to bring her back and I have to say, this gal has one of the smoothest skin and innocent moan I've experienced and sex was pure enjoyment that I'd RTF next time.
this is not new .... tell me which time i never see u drunk inside the ktv room ??
Quote:
Don't flame me (ah phui especially).
ah phui not free ... so i take over ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingaround2 View Post
I ask for a room from her for last thursday also... she say got... after that you call.. so she thought that you and i together... but when i told her that we are not and she goes oh no.... and she say no matter what she will make sure we both got our room... so she really go all the way to get the 2 rooms...
wah ... liddat must support this mummy ....
pretty or not ????
Old 29-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
KNN, you and ah phui gang up bully me goot meh!
I don't want to play liao... haha...
Old 29-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster

Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingaround2 View Post

Quote:
duizzzzzzz ... when u got nothing better to do and u r very free then u post this lousy FR for us to waste time reading izzit ???

this is not new .... tell me which time i never see u drunk inside the ktv room ??

wah ... liddat must support this mummy ....
pretty or not ????
You got fetish in mummy .....? That's good meaning we got more mm to choose ....

Pretty cant work , works type normally not pretty but.....

This mummy is a not bad looking MILF ....and good customer service

btw , found 2 more any rider at Yihao ...anyone want to be my SB ?
Old 29-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
KNN, you and ah phui gang up bully me goot meh!
I don't want to play liao... haha...
Suan me too much....报应!
Old 29-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23821 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

WTFFFxxxx .... there will come a day when they start begging ppl to go to their ktv .... let's wait for that day ...
who is that asshole that sent the sms ??? we ban him/her for life ...

Err....i think you know this fellow too!
Quote:
So last week went to CP and decided to go YH. Arrive late at 6.45 pm (not that late actually) but by that time, all the gems are gone liao. Walked one round both floors and couldn't pick any sianz half! So while walking on, was mentally prepared to go sauna after ktv already. Anyhow, walked again and spotted a not bad looking MM from far. I guessed that she was on red liao cos how else would she still be standing there. Walked closer and indeed ok looking so approached her

).
You beri 'Keng" lor! But i saw you still sober leh!

Quote:
This mummy is a not bad looking MILF ....and good customer service

btw , found 2 more any rider at Yihao ...anyone want to be my SB ?
Bro Vertu, Was it that one with the glasses? Huh....you found another two any riders ?
Old 29-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
Wah! Ducks on flower street??
To bro krone, gold poker,qwiky,dan101 and shawn99.
Time for some execution actions.
bro, no jio me meh??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
You should lor...then if her skills is good, then i will siam u next time and get her to blow me!
I thought so too! chinese calender 's date not celebrated yet!
currently i am pretty handful, you can try her first and give me FR!

you better quick quick confirm your trip, and we celebrate again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klangite View Post
Went to Virgin and Ouya sauna. Virgin have only 2 categories of gals 400 & 500 whereas Ouya gals ranged from 300 to 800.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
hey bro, just wanna clarify since this thread is starting anew and newbies wun be able to find out from previous posts, I think there is no way that Ouya sauna will have more girls than Virgin at any time. Ouya sauna might have prettier girls but don't think they will have more girls than Virgin. Just wanna clarify so that newbies wun be misled. That being said, its been some time since i was last there so i might be wrong too. Daigors and CP residents and PRs please do correct me if im wrongCheers
virgin sauna certainly will have more girls than ouya, otherwise it will not qualify to become big two in cp.

virgin should have 4 categories instead of 2, perhaps bro Klangite didn’t have chance to see all cat because the girls usually always on demand.

also, nowadays the sauna in cp is a combined fee of the girl and the room, you usually don’t pay them separately. the given prices by bro Klangite is excluding the room which is not commonly quoted.

lastly, OY & HH have the highest price among cp sauna, rmb 1038 (room + girl).

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 29-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 836 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5129 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you so much.......kiss kiss
Hmmm...Actually i find Vertu look abit like some Taiwan hokkien drama actor The look quite stern..haha..
Old 29-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 836 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5129 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
bro, no jio me meh??

currently i am pretty handful, you can try her first and give me FR!

you better quick quick confirm your trip, and we celebrate again!!

virgin sauna certainly will have more girls than ouya, otherwise it will not qualify to become big two in cp.

virgin should have 4 categories instead of 2, perhaps bro Klangite didn’t have chance to see all cat because the girls usually always on demand.

also, nowadays the sauna in cp is a combined fee of the girl and the room, you usually don’t pay them separately. the given prices by bro Klangite is excluding the room which is not commonly quoted.

lastly, OY & HH have the highest price among cp sauna, rmb 1038 (room + girl).
Eh bro 3dee...So you going with me on 19th or 20th anot? You soooooo many sister's brithday to celebrate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread