The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changping, Dongguan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny_boy View Post
One possible set back with these part timers is that they usually need to leave very early in the morning to prepare to go the their regular day job.
then this is not for me....coz i would like to have a couple of morning shots and cuddling before letting the chick go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khyber_pass View Post
experience sharing ..

as you say this.. i remember i saw a new girl (dont think she is part timer though.. she got uniform). she look nerdish-- wear gold colour bookish specs, simple black pony tail hair (no layering or colour).. almost no make up.. fair and frail looking. got strong 土气. and she look uncomfortable -- keep looking downwards

when i saw her among the hundreds of made-up/well-groomed (or at least try to be well groomed) ladies in flower street, i was stunned. although perhaps the backgrounds of all the girls there should be about the same (ie sad), her visual sent a strong reminder about her predicament (look forced by circumstance to come FS and sell body)
looks can be deceiving....i pick one of such gal before....absolutely no make up and like buay gum wan to stand there.
inside ktv room quite vocal. bring back room is a wild cat.

if given a choice, i guess no gal wants to do this.
but then, mongers like us wont have this paradise.

sometimes cannot let your inner emotions get the better of you.
in CP, the chicks can very well take advantage of your "weakness".
CP chicks lum the sinkies/msian mongers to bits coz we are just too soft hearted.

for me, i thought im well trained given my many years of cheong GL n play countless of PRC FLs sexpereince.
but go to CP, still nearly duped by some of these chicks.
well at last, big head still rules.

we give $ to buy artificial love/gfe....cp mms take the $ and acted out that part to excellence. making you feel it is real....but it is fake.
that is the power of CP gals.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 19-01-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 836 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5129 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalblow View Post
newbie reporting in!

managed to scrub through 2013 post, and I'm now preparing for my virgin CP trip with 2 other buddies on Feb 15th (hope this is a good day to start off).

Need recommendation on hotel though, budget S$50-60 per night (total 3 nights).

Read alot about

Another question I wanna clarify is from my reading, if BBS ST is 300 LT is 600, is it normal to select ST first, if got GFE then opt for LT 600?

P.S. If anyone is there during my duration (15-18) and is free to catch up to give 小弟 some tips, I'll be more than happy to treat to a beer

Many thanks in advance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalblow View Post
thanks for your reply...but there are just too many choices for hotel

Clipper is on 天鹅湖路, but I read alot of bros say to stay near 中元路 as it's central of CP.

Can I ask where are most of the more popular BBS located?
I'm going on the 15th as well

For hotels u want central area then u go for Virgin or Huimei which is within your budget. But for me I prefer new hotels like Swan lake new wing or even Regency which is further away from town. Cos u say far also not very far, 10 mins ride to reach town.

You kept asking about bbs. Are u going there just for bbs?
Old 19-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Chinese New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda69honda View Post
just got into CP yestedays. the streets noticably quieter and less people around. not sure if ktv still got many gals left haha
Lesser girls in all places.
At least 50% drop in numbers.
Old 20-01-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 21
samghost is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamghost is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Events In CP

Hi all bros. Just came back from CP from 14.1.2014 to 19.1.2014. due to chinese new years the gals working is lesser now but still can have your pick if you not choosy.

First day 14.1.2013, went to Yihao there is some show and lucky draw. No pronlem getting gals at the KTV and each one us choose two gals. But bring one back to Hotel only

2nd days 15.1.2014 walk in to Mayflower and get to know a manager and he served us well. flower street and you need stay closer to look at the gals because the lighting is not so good. No pronlem getting gals also and the place have stage for performer.

3rd day 16.1.2014 went PZL for foot massage and choose two lady to message to two hours, dig ear and at night went to Mayflower again and enjoy ourselves at the KTV.

4th day 17.1.2014 went to super club and my friend have dated few gals to join us for drinks. Gals are from KTV which we went last few nights.

last day 18.1.2014 went to Eurasia and choose one gal. never bring her out because tired after firing for four night and need a rest.

Pardon my English and do let me know if you like my short review.

Nice place to relax and enjoy. forget about the work and keep bonking only. lol
Old 20-01-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinese New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Lesser girls in all places.
At least 50% drop in numbers.
lesser gals no problem for me, I go CP to drink with friends and relax ....
Old 20-01-2014, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Heard that there was a mm from YH that was high on drugs... Almost jumped down from the 29th floor... All the mummies have been warned not to take in girls that do drugs....

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Old 20-01-2014, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
jie531 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
Heard that there was a mm from YH that was high on drugs... Almost jumped down from the 29th floor... All the mummies have been warned not to take in girls that do drugs....
Reminds me of a girl from Silver that fell from (don't know where) while she is high on drug..... her mum cried at the entrance of Silver demanding for an answer from Silver management.... cried for hours. Pity the mum.
Old 20-01-2014, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
metalblow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I'm going on the 15th as well

For hotels u want central area then u go for Virgin or Huimei which is within your budget. But for me I prefer new hotels like Swan lake new wing or even Regency which is further away from town. Cos u say far also not very far, 10 mins ride to reach town.

You kept asking about bbs. Are u going there just for bbs?
thanks for your info! I'll take a look at that 2 hotels you mentioned too.

As for asking bout BBS, I read alot of bros go KTV just to 'siao kian' the WG & drink, but release will be at SN/BBS.

That is more to my style

Of cos if the KTV girls give good GFE, that's another story
Old 20-01-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 836 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5129 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jie531 View Post
Reminds me of a girl from Silver that fell from (don't know where) while she is high on drug..... her mum cried at the entrance of Silver demanding for an answer from Silver management.... cried for hours. Pity the mum.
毒品害人不浅啊........Brothers here should stay away from drugs also
Old 20-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
lesser gals no problem for me, I go CP to drink with friends and relax ....
haha FGG when u coming to CP??
Old 20-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ephemeron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A FR for my recent lone ranger trip to CP.
I was on a business trip to HK but decided to drop by CP for a 2 night lay over.

Emailed to CPgoFly and had my hotel & itinerary arrangement done.
Made a couple of changes last min due to flight arrangement issue but Ken responded promptly and patiently to my request.

ETA HKIA approx 6am.
Walk out of HKIA, initially wanted to get HT transport directly to CP but the first limo only start at 830am, therefore I take an airport bus A21 to Kowloon for Breakfast.

Arrived at Kowloon @ 7.10AM. Had a nice porridge breakfast before hitting to Hung Hom for direct train to CP which depart 830am -- HKD145 one way.

Smooth journey throughout the custom. No crowd. Less than 5 min to clear custom each way. Approx 1 Hr journey.

Head straight to GoflyCP office to make payment for hotel.
Paid CNY565 for 2N stay at Virgin Hotel which is opposite.

R&R for awhile, head off to SN at Huimei Hotel @ 215pm.
Catwalk show suppose to start at 230pm but I think MM strength has went down quite a bit + Not many crowd. Catwalk show become flower street.
approx 30+ MM to choose from.
Picked a SYT from Chongqing. 21 YO. Service is the SOP you can expect from CP but I must say that this SYT have gave me a best BBBJ experience which I almost CIM twice!
Damage: CNY 690.

Had lunch at Man Lian cafe along ZYJ. Standard seems drop a lot.

Ken's assistant QiQi arrange for a Mixed K that particular night at Yihao with a group of fun Taiwanese Bro. Dmg: CNY 350 for all you can drink Chinese white wine.
One of the best Mix K night I ever had in CP.
Pick a busty 3-7-11 Sichuan girl, seems wild and playful. Keep roaming me instead of me roaming her

QiQi is great at creating atmosphere for us.
Ended the night picking the girl back for ST.
Bad mistake. KTV MM is usually a hit or miss. Wild in room, literally a starfish on bed.

-------------
Day 2
--------------

Woke up with a bad headache and dehydrated body.
Lesson learnt: Bad mistake to mix white wine with beer.

Went PZL to R&R for the early morning.
Seems like there is a shortage of JS as I have to wait quite a while for my massage. Now the JS also take good care of your meat ball for oil massage. Something different from my last visit in July'13. Dmg: 189 + add hour 99 CNY
Lunch and drinks are well taken care inside.

Msg Ken to arrange SN for me. Didnt feel like going too far so arrange Virgin SN.
Specialties on Virgin SN is cosplay services.
MM all dressed up in different profession to satisfy your sexual desire

Picked an OL as my secretary for the next 2 hour. From Hubei.
34B on a petite frame. Extremely service orientated. Service wise is quite SOP.
The SN service menu in CP is really no horse for the price.
Dmg + Room 280 + MM 500 = CNY 780 all in.

Not much activities in the evening as I'm still suffering from the hang over phobia of white wine + beer the previous night.
Went for an authentic footie at PZL to end the day off.

Departed CP the next morning back to HK via train. No mess.

Overall is very satisfied trip. 5 shots in 48 hours.
The service from Bro Ken is really no horse run.

Rated 5* !

Ephemeron
Old 20-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda69honda View Post
haha FGG when u coming to CP??
soon, I hope ....
Old 20-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

From what I saw, along 天鹅湖路 is very convenient with foods & ktv are quite near.

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 20-01-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
metalblow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@rotiprata bro - will you be keen to join up with me and 2 others during your trip? Hopefully have the chance to meet some senior cheongsters here.
Old 20-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A+++ View Post
From what I saw, along 天鹅湖路 is very convenient with foods & ktv are quite near.
天鹅湖路 is akin to geylang in sg... It is largely convenient but comes with it is the danger esp if u're alone and dunno how to take care of urself esp come CNY period. Some migrants ESP those who haven't earn enough to take home money for CNY will take a chance and commit petty crimes and run back to their hometown which makes it difficult for them to get caught.. So bros pls Practise caution.

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread