The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-03-2024, 11:02 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 294 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42606 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
MHT can do if you ask her
So far, Love is the best cow girl.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 15-03-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post
hi guys! is there any gal that would sit on top of u like cowgirl and ride n HJ you until you jerk? most of the ML would just lay beside u to jerk u off? abit boring.
Have is have but I think all RTC liao... likes of fairy, guaiguai, MHT, love, etc...

But I think you can just request the ML to do cowgirl or reverse cowgirl fake riding la, they should be able to accede to the request.
Old 15-03-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 2
Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!
Quote:
hi guys! is there any gal that would sit on top of u like cowgirl and ride n HJ you until you jerk? most of the ML would just lay beside u to jerk u off? abit boring.
I thought lie down beside you can see, touch and kiss? Preferred for me

I heard from MLs that some bros wanted them to sit on their face during hj.
Old 15-03-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Does your ML initiate text u or something asking you patronise them?
群发you mean?
Old 15-03-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun567 View Post
Thanks for your fr. Personally you prefer tomato or strawberry more?
Strawberry is prettier but is still green. You can be surprised by her reactions

Tomato is seasoned in sensual. Knows where and how to stimulate you

Hard to state my preference
Old 15-03-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Today just kena-ed something similar, I added this "ML" from the moments of another RTC ML... so I went to SLG to see her pricing... so she is in fact a FL and she quoted me the FJ price from vip site. I told her I money not enough as I saw SLG only... think if no money excuse she also bobian.

Lol she then asked me how much money I brought.
My Eskimo Bro! Even MLs can’t resist your charm and good looks.
情圣就是情圣。佩服佩服! Remember to try my recommendation. Can’t wait to be Eskimo bros again!
Old 15-03-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 21
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
群发you mean?
Like asking u support her? Why long time never come?
Old 15-03-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 1
MoWangWo168 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoWangWo168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tapping on the experienced ones here.
Can the 150 Cats in ttxxx site be trusted in terms of the actual person vs photos?
All the Cat150 look darn good, but priced at 150.
Old 15-03-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Like asking u support her? Why long time never come?
Its usually a mass sms or message

Spread the net and hopefully can catch 1 or 2 fishes
Old 15-03-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
She's listed as FL on T site... $280 lol
If 230 still acceptable, 280 then byebye😂
Old 15-03-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
hi bro, i too was tempted by vazie's review on tina and went to cross check other sites

sharing here to temper your expectations:

https://isyou-33.com/model/tina-5951/
https://tt vip-36.com/girl.php?id=6380
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-tina/

usually the least flattering pic is the closest to actual person
the pic quite big variation

the video prob most alike

i never see cutie yusof ishak so the PS should be minimal

can see like that bo lol
Old 15-03-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
So far, Love is the best cow girl.
Yea agree in current climate Love not bad. Though I dunno if she will stay on cowboy till you cum, esp if u take too long.
Old 15-03-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
Have is have but I think all RTC liao... likes of fairy, guaiguai, MHT, love, etc...

But I think you can just request the ML to do cowgirl or reverse cowgirl fake riding la, they should be able to accede to the request.
Love where got rtc?
Old 15-03-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Love where got rtc?
Ya la... those that are listed in SLG are still here, I'm just generalising the list bro
Old 15-03-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Yes but very rarely. It is a turnoff for me personally.
There was once a ml text me full already like one day later and my son saw the msg and ask me wat it mean? I just told him is my colicky telling me she is not hungry but the ml meant to say booking full already, lol...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1