The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-09-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Not really a pinoy lover, they seem stuck up and most are heavy built. i hunt mostly myanmar and indo. smaller built ones. My latest target is a 23yr old myanmar maid whose never had a Bf. 😆 wish me luck
Old 25-09-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
How much they asking for?
bro how much you plan to pay?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 26-09-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5668 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
Not really a pinoy lover, they seem stuck up and most are heavy built. i hunt mostly myanmar and indo. smaller built ones. My latest target is a 23yr old myanmar maid whose never had a Bf. 😆 wish me luck
Pinays are not much about shapes, as those in good shape have find ang moh boy friend or such.

the others, even though not upto shape are good in GFE

Anyway, one man's meat is another's poison
Old 26-09-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Saw 2-3 bro hugging some 30+ pinay maids there ...one bro black shirt very young like 20+ big built...but the maid looks like late 30+ with good figure...both drinking 2-3 bottles of vsop martel
u sure they r maid? or wl? maid not supposed to be outside late at nite.
Old 26-09-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
i just paid 50 and screw 2 times cheap fuck . maids only deserve 50 like petain standard
i always aim for free screw, although i always pay for the food n transport. but nowadays these DH has turn smart. if its paid, i would better go for better quality or is the type i like. if not, better stick to free screw.
Old 26-09-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
blackdada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got contacts for maids who do bj in car or staircase?
pay her and bye bye type?
Old 26-09-2015, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
i always aim for free screw, although i always pay for the food n transport. but nowadays these DH has turn smart. if its paid, i would better go for better quality or is the type i like. if not, better stick to free screw.
what i normally do is eat meal with them..jalan jalan and buy some small thing like 20-30 dollars to them...make them feel happy...then next will ask them if they wish to go hotel for resting or not...if they ask you why..just say go for resting and hav quick nap cos u feel tired ...normally they will say ok (but they know what u mean)...once check in the hotel..the rest is history...

Met one maid last week..the same..i asked her if she scared we will have sex in hotel? she reply: "just both of us lay on the bed and resting only...nothing to scare"...however, when on the bed...she become like tiger putting her hand to rom my body and go to my underwear..she become the first to rape me...weeew
Old 26-09-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
FishPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are a real bee fucker
Old 26-09-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

beefucker, your method has been used since i screw atb long time, way before these DH. yes, these r the horny n yet act innocent type. i spend quite a big sum although getting free screwing those on student pass or wp atb. it cost almost a hundred dollar a day n time to get free screw. if one month 4 screw, wow its a big amount for me. so, got to adopt a strategy which can be 100% free screw. Chat, then meet up find a place n screw. cost is zero dollar exclude transport
Old 26-09-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
beefucker, your method has been used since i screw atb long time, way before these DH. yes, these r the horny n yet act innocent type. i spend quite a big sum although getting free screwing those on student pass or wp atb. it cost almost a hundred dollar a day n time to get free screw. if one month 4 screw, wow its a big amount for me. so, got to adopt a strategy which can be 100% free screw. Chat, then meet up find a place n screw. cost is zero dollar exclude transport
well bro. it is just one of the way I used. It is also depend on chemistry and how u want them to be screwed. Some bro like to meet them for short time fucking inside the car...some like to spend long time 2-3 hrs with multiple fucks...some like to quicky bj at staircase or inside the car etc...I guess irregardless of maid or normal atb..important is to get them feel comfortable and full heartedly to do with you..then u can enjoy the process of fucking in comfortable way.

I have one maid gf n we have been for 4-5 months...she is 100% free cos she feel comfortable to go with me...every time we will spend 3 hours in hotel enjoy 2-3 rounds. Only thing is I have to pay for hotel and food whenever with her...
Old 26-09-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alonelyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tomorow sunday finally got time to meet my horny indo FB for 3 rounds of fun... before head to work
Old 26-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
u sure they r maid? or wl? maid not supposed to be outside late at nite.
Yes lor..she posted her pic in her facebook..she took her selfie pic with 2-3 Chinese bro there.....one pic showing she is hugging with one particular bro who looks early 20+ big built black shirt and looks handsome...anyone here ?
Old 26-09-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
leetona is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleetona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just had a good bj from one of my fling in car at upper thomson road.. Monkey see monkey do...
Old 26-09-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

So far no luck with myanmar maids. Indon maid always ask for money for those tat i met. I have better luck with pinoy maids and alot of them I get free fuck.. they also give u more GF feel
Old 26-09-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Tmr i be at LP around 11.30am. Any bros wanna meet for coffee?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1