The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3757 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6942 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlb23 View Post
Ref Post 13591

Mr B, you asked whether we noticed anything; is that your 2 fingers in Mrs B's ass?
You are very sharp, not ass though. Mrs anal still virgin.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 12
OrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud of
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Mrs B’s hot in those heels!
Old 11-04-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCDNsa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gonna give Mr and Mrs B some support!

Thanks for tiding us through this period!
Old 11-04-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ref post #13614

wow solid
Old 11-04-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Nowhere to go except parks, wet markets, supermarkets, hawker centres and here for CB compliance. Thank you, Mr and Mrs B. Happy Easter.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster (P)

benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for supports. Stay safe and stop the virus and save life. Together we can do it.
Old 12-04-2020, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 12
cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!

Thanks Mr B for sharing ... Keeping us at home with Mrs B ...
Old 12-04-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster (P)

I hope Mrs B pic help you to overcome the anxiety during CB. Can I have show of cock how many of you release viewing Mrs B pic.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Mrs B, I can stay home
Old 12-04-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5273 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
No comment? No one view this thread?
Oh yes! I follow Mrs B intimately but can only see see no touch touch. Many thanks for cheering us up during this depressing period with her sexicting photos.

Have a safe week ahead!
Old 12-04-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Happy Easter Sunday to Mr & Mrs B and all samsters.
Old 12-04-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 18
wuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud of

Me me... PCC with Mrs B. So please show more pussy.
Old 13-04-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 7
Maxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wife while taking a nap 😊
Old 13-04-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster (P)

Nice one and welcome to post more, thank-you for sharing yr wife sexy pic in this thread.
Old 14-04-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold

Good morning mr n mrs b
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1