The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24863 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Thanks for the FR,
Just to clarify YES Frenching is not Mandatory in my house i dun force my girls to do what they dun wan to do. maybe it fault that i dun FORCE them to FRENCH because my thought are that the girls are HUMANS not SLAVE to this trade. But those who tried her some did get to French. Let put it in a better point of view that asking for extra money was just a way not to reject you straight in the face. (i teach my girls not to reject directly as it's not very good/ might be offensive toward a customer so maybe they try to give excuses some in a good way some in a bad way.)
Imagine there is a girl who have really bad breath who want to french you but you get turn off from that how do you reject her??? Tell her directly she have bad breath? Wouldn't it be OFFENSIVE?
I do apologize if what i say is offensive to you.
But please do not accuse me of telling the girls to ask for extra money. As my in house policy there is rules that the girls cannot ask or beg for tips as this will be given if the customer is willing to.
Bros... frenching doesn't need to be handsome or rich. It goes by how the girls feel towards you. I do have some not handsome guys who are really humble and nice towards the girls they do get to French from some but not all.
Thanks for the clarification that asking for tips/additional payment for "frenching" service was not taught by you. The rest of reasonings I have heard from you when I visited. They can be generally accepted. The part on giving WLs the liberty to choose on frenching may be humane and ethically human (afterall it is not supposed to be mandatory), does not make it business-friendly. While your house has a number of taller WLs, which is my desired target group, I simply cannot visit again because there is a high probability of picking a non-frencher. Like some other samsters, No Frenching is an absolute no no, unless that WL is so gorgeous and her other skills are so tantalizing and superb.

(Anyway, if you are aware any of your tall WLs are able to consistently french customers, including first-time clients, kindly pm me. Thanks Gordon!)
Old 15-06-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Thanks for the FR,
Just to clarify YES Frenching is not Mandatory in my house i dun force my girls to do what they dun wan to do. maybe it fault that i dun FORCE them to FRENCH because my thought are that the girls are HUMANS not SLAVE to this trade. Bros... frenching doesn't need to be handsome or rich. It goes by how the girls feel towards you. I do have some not handsome guys who are really humble and nice towards the girls they do get to French from some but not all.
Thanks for this point and it is a good call by you not to force the girls to French if they don't want to.

GL has enough girls that those who want to do it can do it and those that don't want to do it know they may lose some customers by this. So be it. Their work, their bodies. Everyone has a choice - girls and customers.
Old 15-06-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quick note...had An An from this house. Sweet looking girl, good service and tries hard. Good attitude and smiling all the way. Well worth a try if you come to this house and have no one in mind. Will RTF her soon and see how it is the second time.
Old 15-06-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Thanks for this point and it is a good call by you not to force the girls to French if they don't want to.

GL has enough girls that those who want to do it can do it and those that don't want to do it know they may lose some customers by this. So be it. Their work, their bodies. Everyone has a choice - girls and customers.
I hear you on this. Frenching use to be important for me but over time, it didn't really matter. Maybe it was because you never can tell with the China girls. The Malaysia's use to be consistent. If you were fat, thin, young or old it didn't matter. If the girl frenched she would French all. China girls not so.

Now I have some regulars who don't French or are reluctant to. I just don't French them but still have a good time with them. Maybe my expectations are just lower now?
Old 15-06-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post

Heard their working hours per day increase, maybe not enough sleep and hence heaty.
Yeah one of the girls mentioned to me also that Fri and Sat they go until 2 am or something like that. Said must pay off for the renovations so must work more.
Old 15-06-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allspark View Post
Yeah one of the girls mentioned to me also that Fri and Sat they go until 2 am or something like that. Said must pay off for the renovations so must work more.
I think the girl is ok without the renovation.
Old 16-06-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allspark View Post
I hear you on this. Frenching use to be important for me but over time, it didn't really matter. Maybe it was because you never can tell with the China girls. The Malaysia's use to be consistent. If you were fat, thin, young or old it didn't matter. If the girl frenched she would French all. China girls not so.

Now I have some regulars who don't French or are reluctant to. I just don't French them but still have a good time with them. Maybe my expectations are just lower now?
My expectations also lower nowadays...dunno why...when first come geylang i expect good looks and good figure, now i just wan good figure...looks i just close 1 eye...presentable average looks can already
Old 16-06-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 22
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
My expectations also lower nowadays...dunno why...when first come geylang i expect good looks and good figure, now i just wan good figure...looks i just close 1 eye...presentable average looks can already
Totally agree. Pretty enuff n good body. Svc wise I feel standard gd enuff n attitude frenly can Liao
Old 21-07-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Surprised there's not much mention of this house. The girls there currently look quite hot in my opinion.

Gordon, or someone can provide an updated run down.

The good service ling zi or ning zi still there.

But I have seen some of the others in other house like an an and qian qian. Very hot leh. I would think they would be super ang pai if you put some of them in more popular house like 2831A or 1654a.
Old 21-07-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Surprised there's not much mention of this house. The girls there currently look quite hot in my opinion.

But I have seen some of the others in other house like an an and qian qian. Very hot leh. I would think they would be super ang pai if you put some of them in more popular house like 2831A or 1654a.
I had written a fr on qian qian but removed it due to request...qian qian to me looks like a hot ah lian while an an is more toward cute syt
Old 21-07-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had written a fr on qian qian but removed it due to request...qian qian to me looks like a hot ah lian while an an is more toward cute syt
why did someone ask you to remove your FR on qian qian?
Old 21-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

An An mentioned by Bro Allspark already above....she seems to move quite well in this house. Same as some of the other girls. Problem with them is they don't have transport. So cuts out the girls opportunity to go further like to Lor 14 or Lor 28.
Old 21-07-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya why remove bro ?

Good stuff must share lah..
Old 21-07-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster (P)

hmm...ok i give a short fr on her

she is more of a GFE type then service type. What she has is good looks with a nice and good enough body. attitude is chatty and friendly...overall nice attitude.

for those looking for good service....she will not be able to provide....have to look for someone else
Old 22-07-2016, 08:41 AM
Samster (P)

just to continue tcss about this house wls

i remember there was a funny fr on bao bao, haha !

Yes her voice can really be loud, like loud speaker. If argue with her sure jialat cause her voice can be really loud. But her gfe can be quite high also, depends she want to turn it on anot

I think xiao xiao has the lowest bookings, she nowadays dress more aggressively and expose clevage

Xiao ya looks quite bonkable oso, but i have seen her without makeup first....then saw her with makeup later on....so now i always remember her without makeup..

Ah jiao and jing jing i group together as same type of body but their looks ah jiao younger, jing jing older

Ling zhi i heard afew bros say is good service, but her looks really not my type

Biao mei not much comments

Gossip wise... it seems qian qian and bao bao and an an get along well

Saw an an give qian qian massages before

And saw qian qian give bao bao a butt massage
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1