The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2007, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 803 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2879 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

One thing I find that viet partner are different from other gals.
Something very basic....they don't let you carry things when go out, or rather they carry for you. Any bro can confirm?

I had experience this myself.

Sillypore gal: expect me open door, carry shopping bags ++++++++++, if never do, not gentleman. Sh*t!!

Pinoy gal: KNS.... also expect me to carry her bag for her!!

My Viet g/f: when go shopping, she carry all my shopping bags.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Something very basic....they don't let you carry things when go out, or rather they carry for you. Any bro can confirm?

Sillypore gal: expect me open door, carry shopping bags ++++++++++, if never do, not gentleman. Sh*t!!

It is their culture...but then nothing wrong for you to carry for her...she will love u more if u do that becos VN guy dont do that for them....so a simple thing like carrying thing for her mean alot to them
Old 08-04-2007, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

I have a question to ask, how much does a motorola V3 is selling in HCMC??
Old 08-04-2007, 02:15 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
I have a question to ask, how much does a motorola V3 is selling in HCMC??
I also have a question to ask. How much is a motorola L6 in HCM?

I just bought 1 from a auction site at $120. 2nd hand but look very very new.
Will bring it over for my viet g/f.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:18 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just bought 1 from a auction site at $120. 2nd hand but look very very new.
Will bring it over for my viet g/f.
When u going to HCMC???
Old 08-04-2007, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

correct...nice feeling ah...
Old 08-04-2007, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
sakali she is sporean gal.
no lah... no lah.. Naem experienced guy..he once see knows oredi it seems (x-ray eyes? ask him...)

The uniform tells all. Just like ao-dai (VN national costume for gers).
Old 08-04-2007, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
no lah... no lah.. Naem experienced guy..he once see knows oredi it seems (x-ray eyes? ask him...)

Cai gi? Anh la mot cau be tot.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo
When u going to HCMC???
Going this thursday....
Old 08-04-2007, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75
It is their culture...but then nothing wrong for you to carry for her...she will love u more if u do that becos VN guy dont do that for them....so a simple thing like carrying thing for her mean alot to them
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy
correct...nice feeling ah...
Yah nice feeling... but abit not use to it either. So i also carry some and she carry some.

During my last trip, we went supermarket in Mekong and bought alot of things for her family... weigh near to 10kg. She wanted to carry it... of course i offer to carry la.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yah nice feeling... but abit not use to it either. So i also carry some and she carry some.

During my last trip, we went supermarket in Mekong and bought alot of things for her family... weigh near to 10kg. She wanted to carry it... of course i offer to carry la.

one thing good which u carry for them is that her family will see u a good guy when compared with vn guy...vn guy seldom do that....but to us...it is normal
Old 08-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

My Thai gf also feel uneasy when i wanted to carry her bag for her, thinking it may be embarrassing for me. then when we go supermarket, i always wanted to carry all but end up she will snatched half the load from me each time.
she always says "i want to help you.." & i think it comes from the bottom of her heart. i think she appreciate the attention & thoughfulness & that may be one of the reason she love me dearly.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Oh i see. Now i learn something new again. Thanks. No wonder when i offer to carry some stuffs she will refuse to let me do so.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Going this thursday....
Hi bro

I'll be there on friday , 2nd time meeting my viet gf after knowing her on the last trip.......sheesh really chicken & duck talk as she dunno any mandarin/english and I know nuts about Tieng Viet

Cheers bro..
Old 09-04-2007, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08
Hi bro

I'll be there on friday , 2nd time meeting my viet gf after knowing her on the last trip.......sheesh really chicken & duck talk as she dunno any mandarin/english and I know nuts about Tieng Viet

Cheers bro..
My viet g/f also know damn littile english/chinese. I also every time having a chinken and duck talk with her previously (last year when i know her).

But she put effort to learn english and chinese and i put effort to learn viet. Now we can communicate better. We always find ways to make known to each other what we are thinking and want to let the other party know.

You can try learn viet language... its a fun thing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1