The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 09-03-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
virtual234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Had Peggy from LV last week

OKT: responsive. I was slightly late (5 mins maybe) due to traffic OKT was understanding.

Looks: WYSIWYG. Wore braces , cute, young and good height.
Body: 8/10 Smooth, thai tan.
Boob: A/B cup natural. -Paisay this one not much experience. But i know my hands can cup nicely. Small and v v v sensitive nips.
Bbbj: 7/10
Paint: Never do
Fj: 7/10 is a pleaser, any pattern also can try. She has a good command of english for a thai. Ask for CMI she also can ... too bad my load shoot too fast while in the meow meow area .
Gfe: 9/10

Nice hotel room, really good ambience , ample space for bonking around the room.
Old 09-03-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Julia WAS my favourite as I RTF her 2 years ago almost everyday. Her KC is strong and so be careful you be suck into the trap.

Hope she is still as good as she is back.

But as old birds, we know the body limit of such kind of job are taxing and thus I told her long ago to take it easy and dont over work. BUT i know it is not easy. MONEY make people go back to this sort of line again and again.

I wish brother will take good care of her and wish her the best here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
Any bros here tried the Julia before?
Old 09-03-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 782 / Power: 18
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold

Gibzy
The regentlust

Overall 5/10
Boobs enhanced don't look 44d to me
Massage not good
Bathing no bathe together but bathe u with clothes on
Bj =7/10
Bonk = 5/10
Gfe= 0/10

Totally no chemistry but okt bro sk is a nice guy la. Feedback all these to him
Old 09-03-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 12
Ilovemassages is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIlovemassages is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cartoon from The Regent Lust is good. Feel like a king there. Worth RTF.
Old 09-03-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

So many new stables pop up like mushrooms.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to behold

Julia was also my fav. Looks like we have same taste bro.
How is Kelly from Emmanuelle compared to Julia as I see that you rate her quite highly recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Julia WAS my favourite as I RTF her 2 years ago almost everyday. Her KC is strong and so be careful you be suck into the trap.

Hope she is still as good as she is back.

But as old birds, we know the body limit of such kind of job are taxing and thus I told her long ago to take it easy and dont over work. BUT i know it is not easy. MONEY make people go back to this sort of line again and again.

I wish brother will take good care of her and wish her the best here...
Old 09-03-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 17
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tdy decided to go gl to check things out. to my suprise... lots of good ones around.

the only downside, they are in for th ebusiness and they want quick turn around thus they are are veyr very commericial.. but wat the heck at least i ge tto choose and see first...
Old 09-03-2017, 11:03 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tdy decided to go gl to check things out. to my suprise... lots of good ones around.

the only downside, they are in for th ebusiness and they want quick turn around thus they are are veyr very commericial.. but wat the heck at least i ge tto choose and see first...
Try L8H43, alot of angpai

My personal fav is G13, 1st time was a power session with lots of GFE so i RTF booking 2 x 30mins

You can also try the following which is very famous in that house like G8,9,17,38
Old 09-03-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 17
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I
decided to jus alight taxi randomly along geylang lor 18 and walk jus down a few shop when one okt stop me and i went into see wah so many so pretty and chio ones so i jus went in mai tu liao and go in bonk
Old 09-03-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1722 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41970 / Power: 29
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I
decided to jus alight taxi randomly along geylang lor 18 and walk jus down a few shop when one okt stop me and i went into see wah so many so pretty and chio ones so i jus went in mai tu liao and go in bonk
Upped u as promised

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32867238
Old 10-03-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Cartoon at Regent Lust - https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=643074

Not snow fair - but definitely fairer than normal thai tan.
Service was excellent - good massage recovery before round 2, ending in CIM.
Good gfe, smiling all the way.
Attached toilet in a large spacious room.

Only problem for me is location as I don't drive....

RTF? Can seriously consider.
Old 10-03-2017, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Poy of Titanium. Not really my type but then her actions speak louder than words. Bbbj'ed the hell out of me. She is a man eater in that. Got deep throat in shower and later once on bed attack again with long and masterful bbbj till explode into her mouth.

Looks: 7.5/10 Gnd young milf of 25yo. Not a mother.
Body: 8/10 Smooth, slight curve and thai tan.
Boob: B cup natural.
French: Got
Bbbj: 9.5/10 if she use her hand you can kindly request hands free and she will know how you like it.
Paint: Can.
Fj: 9/10 She is good in this in a natural womanly way.
Great place, attach bath. OUtside town.
You the man bro!!! Nice fr
Old 10-03-2017, 03:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
FRs for two recent quickie bonks. Both girls already garnered some positive FRs, and my experience was not much different.

Bonk #1 - POP from TRL

A different location for this stable, this time more convenient to get there and for parking / waiting. Not new to me though; have been there exact same place for another stable some time ago ... hmmmm ...

POP has the very tanned, bargirl looks. Not a great beauty by any measure, but the saving grace is her shapely figure, especially her ass perfect for doggying. She works in the massage line back in thailand, so she knows what to do. Serviced me gao gao from the moment i stepped in, to the shower, then bed action, ending with some light massage for remaining few minutes till full-time. Pro BBBJ skills with a lot of varying tongue action on tip and shaft.

FJ was pretty intense. I liked her dirty talk whispered in my ear and pulling me tightly close, urging me to thrust deeper. Fucked her longer than i wanted, becos i had hoped to get in some massage time. In the end left only 5 mins to let her press press my legs a bit, already need to head for the shower. Left happy and satisfied. Great end to the work day.

Bonk #2 - DESTINY from emmanuelle

Haven't visited this stable for a while, ever since the XJ craze days. Girl I originally intended to book was not available till evening (!) so took the recommended DESTINY.

Looks exactly like the photo in her ad, the one wearing the red knit bra with her boobs almost spilling out. It helps that she's fair and gorgeous IRL, in my view, so no photoshop needed. Can pass off as local chinese girl. Wouldn't call her petite, but she has nice figure proportions, confirmed when she stripped naked. Big enhanced boobs (she said they're real, maybe thinking I look like the 斯文 type, easy to con ... LOL!)

Quite service-oriented, offered me a drink and chit chat a bit before heading for the shower. Says she works as a golf caddie back in thailand. Clarified that it's night-time golf when I narrowed my eyes and ask why she still so fair. Ok lah, I later found out she is good with stick and balls and help me get hole-in-one

Action started off with a thorough catbath. She licked me starting from the back, neck to legs. Then front, spending some time at sensitive spots around my dick area, at first thought she was almost going to treat me to AR but no. Very shiok experience, to the point that the BBBJ later paled in comparison.

FJ in variations of missionary only, becos I wanted to have that full view of her pretty face and boobs while I fucked her. Slow, shallow thrusts seem the best way to get her high and after a while she was making higher pitched mewing sounds and trembled when I hit the right spot. Liked the way we stayed locked together with her legs entwined with mine, even after I had obviously shot my load. She was catching her breath with her eyes half-closed and a languid smile on her face, flashed me two thumbs up ... In terms of figure and GFE, she resembles Mimi from this same stable a few months back. But she is the big boobed version!

The only NEGATIVE BLIP in this session was having to leave early becos another customer was given a booking that clearly ate into my time-slot. Destiny alternated between being apologetic, pleading and firm, so bo pian lah ... I just had that weakness for pleading pretty girls and didn't want to make things difficult for her.

Hope it's just a one-off mistake, because otherwise I have not been at the receiving end of such obvious booking stunts from this stable. Nvm, I understand ... next time, I just foreplay and fuck the girl longer till 5-10 min before full-time, then see how OK?

Heading out the door, had a good look at the other customer who was already going in. .. Think I know now why Destiny kept flattering my looks, say i handsome and what lah ...
Good one bro. Nice FR as usual. Always see you so active in dome1. Those were the crazy XJ days.
Old 10-03-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4377 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Poy of Titanium. Not really my type but then her actions speak louder than words. Bbbj'ed the hell out of me. She is a man eater in that. Got deep throat in shower and later once on bed attack again with long and masterful bbbj till explode into her mouth.

Looks: 7.5/10 Gnd young milf of 25yo. Not a mother.
Body: 8/10 Smooth, slight curve and thai tan.
Boob: B cup natural.
French: Got
Bbbj: 9.5/10 if she use her hand you can kindly request hands free and she will know how you like it.
Paint: Can.
Fj: 9/10 She is good in this in a natural womanly way.
Great place, attach bath. OUtside town.
Bro tenggiri - Nice one ! Good to see you and other power senior Bros including MalayDevil, WPNS & Ejazz here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post

NOBEL > Lustvegas

Face > Normal looking MILF (Less 15% from picture)
Around 30 years old from what i see.
Looks older in live.

Skin Tone > Slight tan.Smooth

Boobs > Natural Soft C cup with nice perky light brown nips
Best parts of her body.

Body > Slight meaty with tummy but for me still bonkable.

Frenching > She do it but feel she don't really like it.

BBBJ > Slow and steady licking sucking kind.Feels good.
Can CIM altho i did not.

Painting/Fingering > No entry for finger.
Sight bushes.Painting must be soft soft licking.
Paint for some time and juices started flowing.

FJ > Did 2 FJ shots.Started with reverse cowgirl follow by missionary.
Cum quite fast for 1st shot as earlier Bj by her make me wanna cum.
2nd shot she start blowing me hard first then cowgirl/missionary.
Legs not really flexible so a bit constraint placing her legs while bonking.

Massage > She can give good massage as she is in this line.

Good attitude/friendly/accommodating.
Chatty and speaks 3 years old English.
Not my type of look and body so no RTF.

ejazz
Bro ejazz, Good one there too. I'm of your followers.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 10-03-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

Stable : Candies Girl
Link for Nim : https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=15704458

Second girl: https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=642906

Late FR.

First about stable: Never tried before so quite worried on choosing girl. Got quick response and answered all queries. Confirmed all live pictures. Girls are natural(not enhanced). so +++ Finding such options these days are very tough.

Got worst services in euro stable for $200++ or one local too, compared to which she is the best i have seen with quality for this price. Thanks bro.

Nim:

Looking same as picture and got the feel of doing with GND.
She is not skinny but not fat too. So it was a perfect meet up material.
Location is quiet nice.
If we are gentle and handle with care, she does all we request.
Overall i would rate 9/10.

Other girl :

Saw the other girl when got back and she is busty and looks 20. yummy with natural stuff and looks too many choice. Should try her too.
I would recommend to try both girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1