The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-05-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25185 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbgame View Post
MR/FR for SLG Tianxin

As I felt, it’s true. Had a bad feeling thus hesitated. Was skipping her until I tried other fls/mls that already had good reviews. Since there was still no review, I thought I will go ahead to experience.

As expected, many used condoms wrappers were laying around. Top up is available and prices are not fixed. I paid more than usual atas TT FL price. I was thinking hard that that many condoms without a single review must be good to take a go. Sigh.

Photo is her but her face look mid twenty under bright light. Still consider cute pretty I guess. Has a petite nubile body with A-cup boobs. Shaved with a good looking pink pussy. A little perky butt. Hj was alright, she knows what she’s doing. Painting allowed. 5G roam allowed. Sensual tease was passable with full nude and kisses. All good up till here for hj package. Bbbj was nothing; price is not fix as well. Fj was just so terrible for me. There is no massage. Very chatty, be aware of your time spend tcss. A true hongkie, so not be surprise with her multilingual replies. Location is apt, not hotel.

Another thing to note, time management was quite bad as she self manage. And when I went up, bump into a bro before me, then when I left, bump into another bro after me. All when I told her just before I left, still happened.

Overall, it’s a extremely low quality experience for me because I took the fj. Otherwise, hj should be alright with 5G roam and painting. But price is 3B.

Rtm/rtf? Never.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-tian-xin/
I tried her roommate, Tang Guo, for hj/massage only. So so only althu conversation was rather amicable. They dare not offer these services in HK (in case they bump into familiar people) and chose to do it in Sg.

Thanks for your MR/FR. That she is also so so, with poor time mgt.
Old 18-05-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/dan-dan-massage/

Find her quite pretty and young looking and decided to look for her based on only 1 MR record.

Looks: 8 SYT with mesmerising eyes and smile
Body: Fair and slim
Boobs: B+ Soft boobs and sensitive nips. Can zhut but pls be gentle
Massage: Skilled with accurate pressure points on my back
Sensual: Wow...love her licking and moans
HJ: her high GFE made me really hard and shoot fast and furious
Kiss/french: Yes but YMMV
Roaming: 4G (YMMV)
RTM: Yes Yes Yes. Hard to find new SYT ML with high GFE nowadays
Old 18-05-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
To be clear, the bumping was because of the customer of the room mate right?
Didn’t notice. Think her roommate went out. An hour only I was around showering. Just her arrangement wasn’t good. You likely have to wait. I waited for the bro before me, and the bro after waited for me.

Quote:
They dont take security seriously and walk FN around the house casually.
She was still fully dressed after 15 minutes chatting, caught me unexpected with her boobs when she undressed but she does has a good petite body to appeal.

Quote:
On a side note i felt tian xin looks a bit like gillian chung though, got the hk vibe. But not going to rtm.
Yah from hk, got cute pretty look but close up add age to it. Does have some minor resemblance. Vaguely recall she said she was mixed blood from some european country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shichongsex View Post
Can share why her fj package very terrible?
Mainly she was calling pain from the moment of insertion, barely insert eh, somehow continued, so everything was ruined and fast forward, thus terrible experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Pay 3B for FN with 5G roam and painting is ok mah. Imagine 4G roam already charge 120, so what's wrong for charging 150 for 5G roam and painting?
Bad part refer to topup mah. HJ package was alright except nothing to zhut. Can squeeze her butt instead. I requested for painting after I roamed her shaved pussy. Should have stop there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Pay more for better service, this is another golden rule. We must send a signal to mls that we are willing to top up for better service so as to encourage them to 牺牲 more for us.
Yah, referring to topup. Price was fluctuating. Had mixed feeling. More like an selective FL than ML. She straight up offer all options when I entered room which I hesitated. Then after I took and experienced, is like a falling graph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Find her quite pretty and young looking and decided to look for her based on only 1 MR record.
Had a MR for her somewhere as well.
Old 18-05-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
Jwww has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lie low so not to get blown away.
What exactly happen ? She still takes my booking but never mentioned anything . But also realized she no longer listed in SLG
Old 18-05-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
psman1978 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Just visited her yesterday and I love her body so much. During sensual I try my luck for further initmacies and she obliged with a “naughty smile” so I proceed and it was so heavenly.
Will return soon for more ….
今朝有酒今朝醉
Old 18-05-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:

Fully concurred! I visited her few days ago based on the few good MRs and my instinct. She was so good that I booked her again the next day to validate (this time no massage, full hour of sensual). Best vanilla in market now!

Pretty ktv gal face, seductive eyes with sexy voice. Her character and toned body reminds me of my favorite ML Love, but taller and with high playability like Lora (we tried almost every 'position' lol). Sensual is as good if not better than even Anqi/XX/Amei/etc... Ass teasing, full body rub/lick, light BF, etc you name it she does it. Sticks so close to me that I almost can't breathe, allows every part of body to be reached easily. Has her unique style of dirty talk which I like. Full 5G roaming with almost no restriction (YMMV). She can get extremely naughty and 'high' if you hit the right trigger. Loves her wild rocking, sexy moans and OMG her licking skills. With all the heavy sensual and nonstop teasing, by time she touch my rod it's already on high alert ready to fire 😂😂

Confirm RTM multiple times every week!

Last edited by LBJForever; 18-05-2024 at 05:38 PM.
Old 18-05-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psman1978 View Post
Just visited her yesterday and I love her body so much. During sensual I try my luck for further initmacies and she obliged with a “naughty smile” so I proceed and it was so heavenly.
Will return soon for more ….
今朝有酒今朝醉
Yeah...I've been looking for this type of high GFE SYT with gd looks and body for months. My 2IC went hard the moment I saw her face and body. The last ML who gave my 2IC such instant reaction during 1st visit was Amei.
Old 18-05-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Fully concurred! I visited her few days ago based on the few good MRs and my instinct. She was so good that I booked her again the next day to validate (this time no massage, full hour of sensual). Best vanilla in market now!

Pretty ktv gal face, seductive eyes with sexy voice. Her character and toned body reminds me of my favorite ML Love, but taller and with high playability like Lora (we tried almost every 'position' lol). Sensual is as good if not better than even Anqi/XX/Amei/etc... Ass teasing, full body rub/lick, BF, etc you name it she does it. Sticks so close to me that I almost can't breathe, allows every part of body to be reached easily. Has her unique style of dirty talk which I like. Full 5G roaming with almost no restriction (YMMV). She can get extremely naughty and 'high' if you hit the right trigger. Loves her wild rocking, sexy moans and OMG her licking skills. With all the heavy sensual and nonstop teasing, by time she touch my rod it's already on high alert ready to fire 😂😂

Confirm RTM multiple times every week!
Hope we have a few more new SYT MLs who behaves like her. Too bad Love was too restrictive with her lips and can't give me high GFE treatment.
Old 18-05-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Hope we have a few more new SYT MLs who behaves like her. Too bad Love was too restrictive with her lips and can't give me high GFE treatment.
Love has her principle and bros who enjoyed her company will respect her for who she is bah.

On the other hand - Dan Dan seems to me like a wilder version of Love/Lora hybrid .. Hasn't been aroused so fast/so much by a vanilla ML for a long time! Her massage strength is not bad either (worked 6mth in China previously). Hope she won't be too difficult to book throughout her remaining stay 😂

Last edited by LBJForever; 18-05-2024 at 06:23 PM.
Old 18-05-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0cash0o0 View Post
[URL="https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xinxin-massage/"]

Tried during lunch time

Looks : Discount 10%
Body : Meaty but not chubby or fat
Massage : Simple around 20 mins
Sensual : Trained before, alot of different technique
Have option for more but I didnt take it

Plus point : Help me shower before and after
Option is bbbj , should have taken … really best of what I have experienced … better the others I have tried … another thing - she don’t like to upsell or KC you —-really down to earth —- she is working out now —- regular customer now - going almost 2-3 times a week .
Old 18-05-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 3
rckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/tomato-massage/

Tried tomato
Looks: 7/10 -- plain Jane gnd type, but quite sweet looking. She has her charm
Body: 7/10 -- slim B cup, not the athletic kind
Massage: 7/10
Sensual: 8/10
Place: clean enough quiet enough. Somewhere in Gland with enough parking

All in all she gives good gfe service and quite accommodating also. Hug you like a gf, you can request other positions also. Kisses you a lot. YMMV. Also easy to talk to and quite playful and comical

RTM: yes I will

===

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-jiajia/
RTM Jiajia

Looks: 7.5/10 -- early 30s, pre-milf sultry look
Body: 8/10 -- fit athletic well-maintained nicely shaped B boobs and thick ass. I dunno about this back pimple other bro said honestly it's like nothing or just normal a bit only both times I went
Massage: 5/10 - can skip also lol and quite short
Sensual: 8.5/10 -- super accommodating will change many positions always in sexy lace panties and talks dirty to u
Place: somewhere near mrt but she may move as she doesn't seem to be able to find more longterm place

All in all, she gives good fun and it's like your slutty mistress. After done if still got few minutes will give head massage

Rtm: yes
Old 18-05-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwww View Post
What exactly happen ? She still takes my booking but never mentioned anything . But also realized she no longer listed in SLG
Nothing happened.
Windy situation, so the gals took down their ad and only serve regulars.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 18-05-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 1
Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!
Thanks for the FRs bro. Wanted to try tomato 🍅 Very helpful. Upped you.

Some others I’m aiming are

Niu Niu
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/niu-niu-massage/
But so far her replies have been scattered. She’s in an MP in the west, keep asking where the location is but I haven’t had luck. Her looks is damn cute tho.

And

Bai He.
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/baihe-massage/

Clearly I’m a sucker for doe eyed syt, but of course will only find out discount when actually engaged. Watch this space

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckmatthias View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/tomato-massage/

Tried tomato
Looks: 7/10 -- plain Jane gnd type, but quite sweet looking. She has her charm
Body: 7/10 -- slim B cup, not the athletic kind
Massage: 7/10
Sensual: 8/10
Place: clean enough quiet enough. Somewhere in Gland with enough parking

All in all she gives good gfe service and quite accommodating also. Hug you like a gf, you can request other positions also. Kisses you a lot. YMMV. Also easy to talk to and quite playful and comical

RTM: yes I will

===

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-jiajia/
RTM Jiajia

Looks: 7.5/10 -- early 30s, pre-milf sultry look
Body: 8/10 -- fit athletic well-maintained nicely shaped B boobs and thick ass. I dunno about this back pimple other bro said honestly it's like nothing or just normal a bit only both times I went
Massage: 5/10 - can skip also lol and quite short
Sensual: 8.5/10 -- super accommodating will change many positions always in sexy lace panties and talks dirty to u
Place: somewhere near mrt but she may move as she doesn't seem to be able to find more longterm place

All in all, she gives good fun and it's like your slutty mistress. After done if still got few minutes will give head massage

Rtm: yes
Old 18-05-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2653 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Nothing happened.
Windy situation, so the gals took down their ad and only serve regulars.
I found out from other ML what happened today. I just moved on when she refused to accept my booking and gave other reason instead.. understandable so it's ok to me. Pls dun PM me as the info is sensitive and not supposed to let customers know.
Old 18-05-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 1
Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post
Thanks for the FRs bro. Wanted to try tomato 🍅 Very helpful. Upped you.

Some others I’m aiming are

Niu Niu
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/niu-niu-massage/
But so far her replies have been scattered. She’s in an MP in the west, keep asking where the location is but I haven’t had luck. Her looks is damn cute tho.

And

Bai He.
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/baihe-massage/

Clearly I’m a sucker for doe eyed syt, but of course will only find out discount when actually engaged. Watch this space
Another FL I’m aiming. This time from TT, vietbu called Le Le

Looks obvs PS, and all inclusive for 2b1r according to her seems TGTBT. Can’t find any FR on her so will commando and share back later
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1