The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-10-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Now I know many expert hiding in this forum juz read our comment n maybe laughing at us, lol.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lostuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Whoever wants to try 3sone or dp with yr chick can pm me. I am 30+ And ready to rock n roll.
Old 10-10-2015, 09:19 AM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostuncle View Post
Whoever wants to try 3sone or dp with yr chick can pm me. I am 30+ And ready to rock n roll.
Oh gosh like that also can. So how about whoever cannot satisfied your chick for 3rd round, I am prepared to be activated anytime to rush down to carry out the remaining rounds
Old 10-10-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
gobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please go hunt for it. I think it is not that difficult. Everyone can do it.
Old 10-10-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
FishingPartner7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sunday is coming and Have you got a date?

It is still not too late? Fishing is easy. Just go to where the fishes are, if you know what I mean. Indo fish stick to Indo location. Pinoy too. Indian in Little India and Burmese in little Burma. So do cross over since a Maid's is another maid. Where is the hole in the ice lake? For beginner, go to tango. Here you go to work the hole. Just sit down and grab your pole and a cup of coffee. Fishing is just repeating the process. There is a jerk on one end and the other on the other one end. I mean if u feel a bite, just jerk the pole and set the hook. Now what do I mean? Simplely relay one standard story and improvise as the story unfold. Work on the most important step Hook. This is part of the Hook, Book, Look, Took strategy.

What is the Hook? It is the emotional close. Where your story is in congruence with her sit rap. Your story must resonate with her frequency. Case: if she wants to communicate with her family back home, just volunteer to TOP up her phone card.

What are you going to do now : practice makes perfect so go on and give it a go.

Last edited by FishingPartner7; 10-10-2015 at 10:39 PM.
Old 10-10-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

I use tango but its too complicated, so I use we chat instead. Sometimes u no need fish, it still swims to u. Anyone see the news today about the maid at jurong climb windows? Whoever in her apps will get investigate?

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/story20151010-379585
Old 10-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
I use tango but its too complicated, so I use we chat instead. Sometimes u no need fish, it still swims to u. Anyone see the news today about the maid at jurong climb windows? Whoever in her apps will get investigate?

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/story20151010-379585
You speak from unconscious competency but don't let a few fuck muddle your brains. Don't be too cocky. I speak to only those who are new. Tango is not for you, please let a smart tight pants con you at WeChat.
Old 10-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobal100 View Post
Please go hunt for it. I think it is not that difficult. Everyone can do it.
Agree. Half the success is taking the initiative. Like NIKE slogan puts it, "JUST DO IT" .

I like to submit, there is a language to follow, without sounding like a sugar tongue or shallow. For example. Talk as you care. Speak as if light is not the normal white light but there is a kaleidoscope of Color. Let your words be eloquent and considerate and above all with respect.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishingPartner7 View Post
You speak from unconscious competency but don't let a few fuck muddle your brains. Don't be too cocky. I speak to only those who are new. Tango is not for you, please let a smart tight pants con you at WeChat.
Thanks for the advice. Ya, if we not careful, might get con instead.
Old 10-10-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro,
Where is Burma place meet, I thought Burma consider very conservative,
Not so open mind, like to stick with their own races
Old 10-10-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonka View Post
Lai Lai... Good things must share haha

This 1 got standard,not flappy types
Old 11-10-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Bro,
Where is Burma place meet, I thought Burma consider very conservative,
Not so open mind, like to stick with their own races
Bro, the best place i know is this tango. When you focus target them, just ask them to add you as friend. Chat them up. Another place is where you lives. The newer once can be spotted from a mile. They wear longyi and put thanaka sun screen on the cheek.

What is BOOK? It is to work out to the point where you can bring them to a hotel. You need to develop a script. While the goal is to get into their ...longyi, you need to be more patience and befriend them. Everyone have a hot button and with a skill n luck, you will find it.
Old 11-10-2015, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Wonka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for liking my post, bros... Share some love and up me points leh
Old 11-10-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, the best place i know is this tango. When you focus target them, just ask them to add you as friend. Chat them up. Another place is where you lives. The newer once can be spotted from a mile. They wear longyi and put thanaka sun screen on the cheek.

What is BOOK? It is to work out to the point where you can bring them to a hotel. You need to develop a script. While the goal is to get into their ...longyi, you need to be more patience and befriend them. Everyone have a hot button and with a skill n luck, you will find it.
Where tango, mean where
Old 11-10-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
icyboy771z is Cool - loads of Potential

I don't have any interesting maid fucking story, but yeah I did fantasize with making love with maids sometimes. I think its part of the fantasy of having a lady to cook, wash your clothes and provide sexual pleasure to you (More or less your slave Muhahaha ) while you boss her around.

I don't know if my previous maid was fuckable, but she sended a few signals before. One when I was sitting on the sofa and she was cleaning the table in front of me, she bended over revealing her cleavage (No bra).

I've seen a young and pretty maid once at my friend's house (Burmese maid), she looks really young (Couldn't be more than 20), and doesn't look like a maid, more like a student with her young and pretty features. If only she was my maid...LoL...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1